• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I'd say it depends somewhat on the online environment as to whether you mention your name or not. I wouldn't give my name on here, but I've mentioned my first name on another small, close-knit forum. Nothing more than that though.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

I'd say it depends somewhat on the online environment as to whether you mention your name or not. I wouldn't give my name on here, but I've mentioned my first name on another small, close-knit forum. Nothing more than that though.

Whatever you say Verne.

50 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tales of Berseria is real good, but character designs/outfits are definetly dealbreakers for you here xD

Hmm?

Googling

Yes, you were correct.

Valkyria Chronicles is FE, but WW2. You could try the demo on the switch. However has some ''anime'' moments. Not as bad as Fates or even close to that, but some people are sensitive to that stuff.

This is the one with the Last Promise's final boss theme, right?

...No, goddamnit, no, no, no! That's Valkyrie Profile! How do I make that mistake every single time!? Aaaargh!

Radiant Historia...I think you might actually love that one. Definetly. There's a 3DS demo or you can emulate DS version

Radiant Historia, eh? Let's see...

...Well, for starters, the main character looks like he's in desperate need of sleep.

In any case, recommendation duly noted. Perhaps I'll look more into this one.

I finished my school work! I AM FREE!

11 minutes ago, Wraith said:

You’d be surprised Sooks.

In my schooling I had to be taught not to do that more than once. As in like, part of the curriculum. I think it was guidance class.

Anyway, I can understand if you consider where you did undergrad a part of that.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Well, for starters, the main character looks like he's in desperate need of sleep.

Is that a deal breaker?

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes. I demand that my main characters get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep per day. Otherwise the game is bad and ugly and Three Houses.

Use just Linhardt and Hilda then. There! I have solved Three Houses for you.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Radiant Historia, eh? Let's see...

In any case, recommendation duly noted. Perhaps I'll look more into this one.

Seconding.RH. It's on sale often enough it can be worth waiting on if you want to get legit.

I played the DS version on flashcart and emulation should be fine. 3DS version has a pretty large new bit of story and voice acting, whether you like it's up in the air.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes. I demand that my main characters get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep per day. Otherwise the game is bad and ugly and Three Houses.

3DS version's less sleepy.

28 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

. If your rich parents are assholes who refuse to help, the state will give you the money and then take the money from the parents xD

Lmao.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

.No, goddamnit, no, no, no! That's Valkyrie Profile! How do I make that mistake every single time!? Aaaargh!

When in doubt, ask "is the e replaced with an a".

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

'm gonna guesss...

I dunno, Sacred Stones remake! Yeah!

I would as well.

If we get anything FE-related, I'm calling FE6 Echoes or Tellius duology.

Edited by twilitfalchion

I kinda hope it's NOT Tellius, 'cause...As much as I hate PoR, really all Tellius needs is a port. RD stilll holds up graphically and PoR...Well, people like it, so evidently it doesn't need the polish that FE6 or FE5 could use.

I bet we're gonna get something really weird like "Cooking Mama x Thracia 776: Rise of Raydrik", though.

Edited by Benice

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Use just Linhardt and Hilda then. There! I have solved Three Houses for you.

What? No! You just ruined sleep for me! Now I can never sleep again! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--

8 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Seconding.RH. It's on sale often enough it can be worth waiting on if you want to get legit.

I could do that... Or I could use the pirate staff!

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Straight up ignoring my suggestion like dat smh my head my head

And the main character even sleeps enough too

Ah sorry, I forgot.

...Okay Benice, I'll consider Yakuza.

5 minutes ago, Wraith said:

T minus two hours gentlemen, place your bets on possible FE announcements. 

Berwick Saga on Switch. Let's have it.

Just now, Benice said:

I kinda hope it's NOT Tellius, 'cause...As much as I hate PoR, really all Tellius needs is a port. RD stilll holds up graphically and PoR...Well, people like it, so evidently it doesn't need the polish that FE6 or FE5 could use.

All Tellius needs is to move faster than the speed of frozen water.