Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

And then you look at the unused TRS and Berwick portraits in the game and the difference between them and Vestaria portraits is like night and day.

What do you mean? Some of them literally are unused TearRing Saga portraits lol.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Okay but like, why can’t you trade any extra items to mission assistance units? That is a really dumb decision.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

And nothing more, apparently.

5 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

This one is really nice. Seems like everyone is here. Well, except for Cromwell and that other girl. But they are guest units.

Okay that one is absolutely amazing.

To be fair, when Berwick Saga has a stationary boss, there is usually also a turn limit. So they can still ruin your day if you have no strategy to quickly get past them.

In side missions, they are often bounty targets that might try to run away when engaged, hurt or just after a certain number of turns.

Edited by BrightBow

15 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Here are some more. ...along with the one I just posted. Oh well.

SF won't let me select the tweet, but the bottom-right image is Chapter 3 of HSoS, if you're curious. 

Also, I finished recording the Berwick LP today! Gonna try to edit in bulk so I can get on a good release schedule for it now. 

6 minutes ago, Spara said:

Also, I finished recording the Berwick LP today!

And thus ends the tale of Aegina, she of the tons o' damage and unexpected magic level ups, and all the other people who helped slightly.

6 minutes ago, Spara said:

Gonna try to edit in bulk so I can get on a good release schedule for it now. 

Please, take your time. The videos are pretty long anyway, I'd say one every few days works as a schedule.

17 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Ah crap, did not expect twitter embedments to work that way.

Oh well, have Owen instead.

Oh yeah I've seen some of these memes! There's a bunch of 'em, they're great. Very visual humor, so I don't need to be able to read.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh yeah I've seen some of these memes! There's a bunch of 'em, they're great. Very visual humor, so I don't need to be able to read.

They're all from the same playthrough blog. Wish I still had the link for it though...

Just now, Sooks said:

You know, when the art shifts away from what Ruben has excellently dubbed “relief of the horn”, all the art sharing is kind of nice.

Not to toot my own horn (okay that sounds terrible in this context), but seeing my own joke in the wild cracked me up like it wasn't mine. Goddamnit.

Woo! Chapter 6 cleared! Very close, but I did it. The solution was mission assistance Leonie. She did excellently.

I did not go for the death knight, I defeated every other enemy and only had two turns left.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Woo! Chapter 6 cleared! Very close, but I did it. The solution was mission assistance Leonie. She did excellently.

Yay!

I'd say, it's great that this is a thing:

SRW needs to keep rolling the more unorthodox entries. Now we need another new game announcement to start with...