Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Google has it's claws everywhere.

I seem to actually do fine in that regard as long as I regularly delete my cookies. But that most likely won't work if you have a Youtube account. They will just tie all that data to that account then.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

So MangaDex is down for maintenance. No ETA for when it gets back up, but good to know that it's nothing major this time.

And just as I was starting a new manga...

XD

I was reading some fluff manga when it happened xD

And i dunno if it's 'nothing major' considering their whole source code (and db i think?) was dumped 

F

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Based

Indeed. It's my fav. Fate arc/'route' for a reason 😄

And it all started as magical girl spin-off. Yet now the levels of suffering are pretty damn astronomical. It's compared to the darkest Fate/ stuff  out there xD

There is a reason my sig is what it currently is, since the manga came back from hiatus a while ago and now i am in full Fate mood again and have been getting active again in fanbases and stuff

Just now, Shrimperor said:

And i dunno if it's 'nothing major' considering their whole source code (and db i think?) was dumped 

F

Oof.

I just read their latest tweet and must've misunderstood the extent of it, lol.

Sounds bad.

16 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Google has it's claws everywhere.

I seem to actually do fine in that regard as long as I regularly delete my cookies. But that most likely won't work if you have a Youtube account. They will just tie all that data to that account then.

I mean, quite easy to tell the "Saint Rubenio" guy who uploads videos of bad units killing big bosses in FE and the "Saint Rubenio" guy who LPs FEs mostly using bad units are the same person. Still, sheesh...

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Oof.

I just read their latest tweet and must've misunderstood the extent of it, lol.

Sounds bad.

They (as in, the hacker) even put it on github....

Edited by Shrimperor

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, quite easy to tell the "Saint Rubenio" guy who uploads videos of bad units killing big bosses in FE and the "Saint Rubenio" guy who LPs FEs mostly using bad units are the same person. Still, sheesh...

Atleast you don't get same stuff on mobile and PC...

without being logged on in any of them...

Creepy.

Or when you and your brother talk about something and you suddenly find it in your youtube recs...

Edited by Shrimperor

30 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

However, if all the Magnus came to you in their numbered order in the Gathering, the boss pictures would come towards the end, before the generic enemies, but after all the common items. The bosses are listed in the order in which they occur in chronologically, starting with the Sabre Dragon which is #845.

Good to know.

I'll also see if I can sort it that way in the inventory. For now it, "oldest first".

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Atleast you don't get same stuff on mobile and PC...

without being logged on in any of them...

Creepy.

Or when you and your brother talk about something and you suddenly find it in your youtube recs...

Meanwhile, my recs are just Godzilla stuff at the moment.

.....which I need to do something about because the US doesn't get Godzilla vs Kong until a week after everyone else.

48 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I personally dont really like any of the 3H cast, soooo yeah... but I can see what you mean, just that FE isnt exactly subtle about reusing ideas and whatnot.

Normally I’d tell a joke here, but you seem rather uncomfortable so I will just tell you that is a-okay. I mean, they are just video games characters. 👍

43 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Haha, well, that's true. I was going to say that at least the designs tend to be unique, but... Then again, there's stuff like Camus and Perceval, and every blue-haired lord. Meh.

aY0Et7x.jpg
I mean, maybe FE’s done an eyepatch design before. I either haven’t played the game or forgot about it.

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one!! I mean, not with my brother, but still!

🤔
Edit: OH YEAH THERE’S BASILIO

The game barely pretends like he exists though, so it doesn’t count. 😉

Edited by Sooks

My recs are an anime comedy skit, a riddle video, politics and footage from a game I’ve never played or had any interest in. Pretty standard.

Edited by Sooks

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ah yes, a classic. At this point, you'd pretty much have to live in a log cabin lost in the middle of the mountains without any electricity to escape detection from the big names.

said:

Meanwhile, my recs are just Godzilla stuff at the moment.

.....which I need to do something about because the US doesn't get Godzilla vs Kong until a week after everyone else.

My advice? Don't risk it. Only go on Youtube using incognito mode until you can see the movie. It is effective enough to keep your personalized recommendations from showing up.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

My advice? Don't risk it. Only go on Youtube using incognito mode until you can see the movie. It is effective enough to keep your personalized recommendations from showing up.

I did that with Xenoblade and suddenly got Xenoblade 2 ending rec'd on my mobile

REEEEE

Ah yes, a classic. At this point, you'd pretty much have to live in a log cabin lost in the middle of the mountains without any electricity to escape detection from the big names

ain't that the Truth. I used to clear my cookies and stuff pretty regularly (as in, every session), but it became a bother, and i noticed that in the long run it doesn't matter anyway

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

image0.jpg

Oh yes, I like to forget about that game.

Nah just kidding, I don’t despise it. Bad =/= boring. It’s just not my thing. Awakening is the one that’s horrifically bad after all-.

Edit: Hey I already edited Basilio in my last post!

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I did that with Xenoblade and suddenly got Xenoblade 2 ending rec'd on my mobile

REEEEE

Oh wow, really? I've just given it a try, and all I'm getting are shitty mainstream recommendations, like...

...An interview of Spain's alt-right party leader by a right-leaning journalist shitting on the leftmost party leader. Right there, at the top.

Well that was depressing.

Yeah, you know what? @Armagon, don't even go on Youtube if you can avoid it. The less risks you take, the better. Incognito mode if you absolutely have to go there.

I finally sat down and threw together the alignment chart thing I was thinking of, but I just cannot think of what to put in neutral evil...

Edited by Sooks

38 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Normally I’d tell a joke here, but you seem rather uncomfortable so I will just tell you that is a-okay. I mean, they are just video games characters

Not really, just stating my opinion, which is that I dont really like the cast. *shrugs*