• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

46 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, you know what? @Armagon, don't even go on Youtube if you can avoid it. The less risks you take, the better. Incognito mode if you absolutely have to go there.

Yeah.

Since HBO Max only exists in the US at the moment, it's not like people will be uploading direct rips of the movie.

But that doesn't stop anything else from being there.

Guess I'll just avoid YouTube entirely during that week and watch Transformers Animated or something.

Just now, Armagon said:

Yeah, I think I will.

Why, you son of a-- one of these days! One of these days, you'll grow real taste! And then you'll realize, how Blushycushy Chronicles pales in comparison to a true masterpiece!

You know, I just realized I sound like a generic boss character every time I try to force people to play Berwick.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know, I just realized I sound like a generic boss character every time I try to force people to play Berwick.

Pls. You are nothing compared to how i was when i was a Trails fan....

Thing is, i got quite alot of people into the series lol, as i used to write WoT of what a Masterpiece it is... xD

Most of these people still play, while i left it behind lol

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Pls. You are nothing compared to how i was when i was a Trails fan....

Thing is, i got quite alot of people into the series lol, as i used to write WoT of what a Masterpiece it is... xD

Most of these people still play, while i left it behind lol

You were literally the Jeigan of Trails.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

That's "Blushy Crushy" actually.

Yeah, but I wanted to resemble the original title more closely, so no space.

Everyone should play Tales of Vesperia in that case, and see the dominance that is Yuri Lowell. Xd by far the best MC of the series, considering the guy was banned from some Smash polls, that would make sense. 

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Try to get me to like old Tales gameplay first. Doesn't seem possible xD

Vesperia is the best, imo. Hands down. Along with Yuri still have the most badass Mystic Arte to this day. Although Xillia is a close second.

That talk about pig-tailed pink-haired girls reminded me of Valentia's Mae. Though her personality is at least different enough from Serra and Hilda.

In other news, I hate my life... but that's not new.

43 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Guess I'll just avoid YouTube entirely during that week and watch Transformers Animated or something.

P L A Y

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Is there anything I could do to help?

37 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

as i used to write WoT of what a Masterpiece it is... xD

What is WoT?

13 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I’m sorry. It gets better though:

54 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

P L A Y   B E R W I C K   S A G A

Seeing this makes me think, if people dont like things like low hit rates and such, why not just mod the game and make it more enjoyable that way? Sure you could see it as "cheating" but if it makes it more fun for you, I don't see what's wrong with that. 

Berwick is amazing and it would be a shame not to experience that cause something like that dampening the experience.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

n other news, I hate my life... but that's not new.

Sorry to hear that. If you ever want to chat about it, or if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Why, you son of a-- one of these days! One of these days, you'll grow real taste! And then you'll realize, how Blushycushy Chronicles pales in comparison to a true masterpiece!

Thanks for the meme idea.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/369258555049771008/823004178334351410/BerwickBoss.mp4

(I added two extra lines for that authentic generic boss feel).

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That talk about pig-tailed pink-haired girls reminded me of Valentia's Mae. Though her personality is at least different enough from Serra and Hilda.

It also took Mae 25 years to get an actual personality.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Vesperia is the best, imo.

Vesperia still does the weird 2D but actually 3D combat (or is it the other way around) and i just don't vibe with that.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Seeing this makes me think, if people dont like things like low hit rates and such, why not just mod the game and make it more enjoyable that way? Sure you could see it as "cheating" but if it makes it more fun for you, I don't see what's wrong with that. 

Berwick is amazing and it would be a shame not to experience that cause something like that dampening the experience.

Well for starters, it'd need a community big enough to actually do the modding.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tfw you tell people to play Berwick saga while playing Orange Juice

Orange Juice?

Just now, Sooks said:

Alright, I’m at chapter 7. I got Edelgard and Petra darting blow, and I got Caspar death blow. I will attempt it after I shower.

Good luck! Felix is tough, but it wasn't very hard aside from that.