• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Sooo I actually got into Governor’s School. What do you know?

Congrats! I'd play a celebratory song, but I can't think of any right now...

Here, have this instead:

22 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Congrats

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

Congrats! I'd play a celebratory song, but I can't think of any right now...

Here, have this instead:

Eh. I stretched the truth a bit too much for me to really feel I earned it.

But thanks.

Edited by Sooks

Dang, what a slapper. I'm not massive on Yakuza battle music, but these final boss themes sure do take the cake at times.

I DID IT!! My strategy ended up being to ignore the swordmasters and go for the weak mortal savant on the left and use units who could attack from further than one space. After defeating them, I sent Byleth in hoping for a ruptured heaven crit on the boss. He did not get one, so I warped in Flayn and she could finish the job with an Excalibur.

17 turns, which feels... good, for this map. Caspar was MVP somehow, I guess because he could do so much damage to the titanus-es.

...I have no idea how I’m going to handle endgame....

Edited by Sooks

The Wiseman fight in Baten Kaitos Origins is the unholy combination of giving a boss Xenoblade 1 Topple locking and Fire Emblem Nosfertanking.

As if that wasn't enough, he has a move that actually just negates your turn and it's AoE. "Oh you set up a nice combo? Too bad, those cards are now forced back into the deck. Fuck you."

Edited by Armagon

Although I tried to get in to both Pre-AP English and Pre-AP history because I genuinely did not think I would get in. That would be a lot of work next year...

It took me ~10 rerolls on a splintered fractal new age legendary start map, but I got a start as Bull Moose TR right next to Paititi, which means mondo Culture, Gold and some Science and Faith. Unfortunately, though I should be very happy for that, and for the start being isolated, it's practically all plains and tundra, no grasslands. I know food isn't that important in Civ VI, but the dearth of grasslands (and also rivers for housing) is a major impediment to working those sweet Paititi tiles. A near-perfect start, and I still find something to be unhappy about in it.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Are they just not going to acknowledge the ghosts tho?

I see what you mean from the trio's lack of reactions to this, that is odd.

Though these are the people of Rasalas we're talking about, the heroes only ever knew them as Magna Essences, which is a form of "ghosthood" in BK it seems. That in itself shouldn't catch them off guard. They should be happy to see them or positively surprised. 

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

Too bad, i'm built different.

The Machina Vanguard might not get a ton of attention, but they aren't so bad for minor villains.

From what I remember, I believe Valara is implied to have a generic NPC kid brother of her own, I think he is in the hospital in Sheliak. 

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The Wiseman fight in Baten Kaitos Origins is the unholy combination of giving a boss Xenoblade 1 Topple locking and Fire Emblem Nosfertanking.

Uhhh... at least his voice and design are glorious?

You forgot to mention Cast Away Your Carnal Robes actually removes whatever was in the equipment slot.

Wiseman I don't think was the tough part for me, it was the Black Dragon beforehand that brutalized.

You should be able to finish the game tomorrow FYI.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You forgot to mention Cast Away Your Carnal Robes actually removes whatever was in the equipment slot.

Not just the equipment slot, it just deletes whatever you had set up.

It's ok tho, i'm about to do what's called a pro gamer move

image_2021-03-30_001703.png?width=769&he

You know where this is going.

Well i should probably put 1-2-3 cards here as well.

I'm not wasting like an hour on this fight.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You should be able to finish the game tomorrow FYI.

Probably not tomorrow because i got things to take care of but if not tomorrow, Wednesday. Which would be a good day to pass the time until night time to watch Godzilla vs Kong in the comfort of my own home because it's not very likely that i can go to the theaters.

Edited by Armagon

15 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You spectated or actually were one of them?

That's a replay. I had just gone looking for replays and found that.

It's done

It's finally done

Let's hope all the pain i went through while renovating the old apartment will give my whole security deposit back so i can get buy a new laptop...

But first, rest!

15 hours ago, Benice said:

https://github.com/TheRepeat/SRPG-Studio

I only downloaded it for the Powermove script and didn't look at the rest, but I realized yesterday that R-MAvoid was what you'd been looking for. I think.

'Morning, everyone!

Thanks!

14 hours ago, Armagon said:

much anything but.

Xenoblade tactic

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Apotheosis go brrrrr.

Indeed.

While Milly gets left out of the Level 4 Special Attack game, Guillo's ultimate Ex Combo is no less wonderfully deadly, with the added benefit of hitting everyone.:

Now you see why I'd bump Ursula into a different element have Guillo as an Ice Knuckles.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

Too bad, i'm built different.

Is that running at 23 FPS? Oh lord, that would be unplayable for me! I know some games drop frames in specific areas and whatnot though, so maybe it's that, who knows.

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

It's done

It's finally done

Let's hope all the pain i went through while renovating the old apartment will give my whole security deposit back so i can get buy a new laptop...

But first, rest!

Congrats! I hope everything works out.

Screenshot_20210330-101711.png?width=277

One of the funniest things ever is when film critics go into a Kaiju film and go "this movie is exactly what it said it would be and that's bad".

7 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

It's done

It's finally done

But first, rest!

20210213_185024.gif

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Now you see why I'd bump Ursula into a different element have Guillo as an Ice Knuckles.

Counterpoint: Ice element is lacking in numbers, having another one would be good even if Ice is the worst element.

I haven't actually checked, has the rule always been one Rare Blade weapon type per element?

If so, they can give Guillo a unique weapon that is actually just buffed Knuckle Claws.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Is that running at 23 FPS? Oh lord, that would be unplayable for me! I know some games drop frames in specific areas and whatnot though, so maybe it's that, who knows.

Game is 30 fps.

Just now, Armagon said:

Screenshot_20210330-101711.png?width=277

One of the funniest things ever is when film critics go into a Kaiju film and go "this movie is exactly what it said it would be and that's bad".

You know what this movie about a big ape and a dragon thingy beating each other to a bloody pulp needs? A 10-minute-long scene of a few dudes sitting down and discussing the meaning of life.