Jump to content
Zan Partizanne

We L(Ike) Hellos, Games and Teehees

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You should keep a knife under your pillow tonight.

Just a... small bit of friendly advice.

You bastard.

Bah, you just got what you deserve you food thief. Probably had to break into the cabin I made to do it...

 

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

OXIlMwx.jpg

 

Sooks you Monster, poor little Benice was such a nice guy he didn't even kill people, and still made it to the midway point....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Bah, you just got what you deserve you food thief. Probably had to break into the cabin I made to do it...

I love how we were cooperating the entire time outside of that petty dispute. We could've had a nice little ending like in the book, where we cheated the system and both got away with our lives, to spread the word of Kaga superiority.

And then you tossed a knife at my head.

You bastard. Genealogy isn't even that good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not when the body count didn't reach Be Invoked levels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Benice said:

Wait, but my pfp is Kiryu, not Majima...

Ah yes I totally new that. Didn’t just assume it was Majima, nope, never...

31 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Sooks you Monster, poor little Benice was such a nice guy he didn't even kill people, and still made it to the midway point....

Hey I spared Claude! That balances me out to neutral morality.

28 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I love how we were cooperating the entire time outside of that petty dispute. We could've had a nice little ending like in the book, where we cheated the system and both got away with our lives, to spread the word of Kaga superiority.

This is definitely what happens when you get Ruben and Eltosian to A rank support. “After the war they journeyed across the land together to spread the good word of lord Kaga, Ruben leaving a trail of dead Three Houses fans in his wake.”

28 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And then you tossed a knife at my head.

“Upon hearing of this, Eltosian new Ruben must die for the greater good.”

28 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You bastard. Genealogy isn't even that good!

Ruben you already had a good case having a knife thrown at you, don’t add a conflict and then put yourself on the wrong side!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Whoa... what going on here?

The Hunger Games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't even remember signing up, but I think placing third is pretty good. Shrimpy should've thought twice about trying to have Claude kill me and killing Armagon before I came after him. Only dysentery could claim my life because no man was strong enough to kill me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I don't even remember signing up, but I think placing third is pretty good. Shrimpy should've thought twice about trying to have Claude kill me and killing Armagon before I came after him. Only dysentery could claim my life because no man was strong enough to kill me.

No one signed up actually. I just put in people who were here at least somewhat regularly, I thought I might ask first but not everyone is active enough for that to be feasible and from then it was either only include the people actively talking about or include everyone, and I thought it would be worse if someone wanted to be included but were excluded then if they wanted to be excluded but were included.

Edited by Sooks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Sooks said:

his is definitely what happens when you get Ruben and Eltosian to A rank support. “After the war they journeyed across the land together to spread the good word of lord Kaga, Ruben leaving a trail of dead Three Houses fans in his wake.”

I turned into the Nergal to Eltosian's Athos. Hah! I hate it.

Quote

“Upon hearing of this, Eltosian new Ruben must die for the greater good.”

At least I did better than the other time I put myself in the hunger games. There were two iterations of me; one died unceremoniously after doing nothing and the other got killed alongside the biggest moron after doing nothing but chase an engaged woman.

Also, all the readers of my LP committed mass suicide. That was funny.

Quote

Ruben you already had a good case having a knife thrown at you, don’t add a conflict and then put yourself on the wrong side!

I mean, I liked Genealogy, but I needed to strike back at my murderer somehow!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

I should try and emulate this

Emulate PXZ2? That'd be demanding some power I'd think, the flashy animations ought to be brutal on processing.

 

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

I will still try to play the first game because Monolith Soft.

Saaaaaame! 

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Digital exists.

Not for PXZ, licensing issues may have taken it off the eShop, I can't find either on there. I could look for them online used for ~$20 USD each maybe, but I don't know if I'm willing to go that far for some old 3DS games and I still haven't finished my various EO runs.

But then again, I already know I should like the general gameplay formula, since it's roughly OG Saga Endless Frontier's gameplay successor, albeit back in the SRPG format of Namco X Capcom.

 

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

i dislike big discords myself and tend to stick with small ones

I'm not made for discords at all I think. I can't type quickly enough, I put too much thought into what I write, and somehow, the one time I did go on discord, I found myself, somehow, putting my foot in my mouth again and again.

Plain old forums are made for someone like me, who writes better than they "talk". 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also, all the readers of my LP committed mass suicide. That was funny.

Are those two things related?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ah yes I totally new that. Didn’t just assume it was Majima, nope, never...

To be fair, it just means that I haven't posted enough Yakuza Karaoke!

(Although if you do care, this one is Majima:

Spoiler

 

while this is Kiryu.)

Spoiler

 

Basically, Majima's the one-eyed one.

Edited by Benice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, I wish I were here to participate. I love this Hunger Games simulator. Once the character I submitted won without killing anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

No one signed up actually. I just put in people who were here at least somewhat regularly, I thought I might ask first but not everyone is active enough for that to be feasible and from then it was either only include the people actively talking about or include everyone, and I thought it would be worse if someone wanted to be included but were excluded then if they wanted to be excluded but were included.

I'm not complaining or anything, I just wasn't expecting to see myself there. I was busy during the Hunger Games discussion so I wouldn't be able to sign up anyway, but I appreciate that I was included. I'm not sure if I'll get higher than third next time, but we'll have to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll say, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey so far really nails tough decisions. In most games it’s pretty cut and dry ________ is the good route and _________ is the evil route, but here, not so much.

My only real complaint so far is that the dialogue options really don’t tell you enough of what you’re going to say and you can end up saying something you didn’t want to, like literally impersonating a god. Though I have seen jokes/opinions on the internet that that’s really a problem with branching dialogue overall, but I’m not enough of an expert to comment on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’ll say, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey so far really nails tough decisions. In most games it’s pretty cut and dry ________ is the good route and _________ is the evil route, but here, not so much.

Spoiler

I hope you didn't kill Nikolaos.

 

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

My only real complaint so far is that the dialogue options really don’t tell you enough of what you’re going to say and you can end up saying something you didn’t want to, like literally impersonating a god. Though I have seen jokes/opinions on the internet that that’s really a problem with branching dialogue overall, but I’m not enough of an expert to comment on that.

Some dialogs have symbols on the side to show what each option does.

Are you playing on console or PC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Maof06 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I hope you didn't kill Nikolaos.


 

I don’t know who that is so I’m guessing we’re not talking about the same side quest. Though the name does sound familiar, I might have forgot him. But that’s good because I don’t like being spoiled. 

Spoiler

I just did this side quest where this captured people with the plague and was going to kill them to stop it from spreading, and I chose to save them even though that might risk it spreading. But like, if he and his guys were all up in their business killing them and burning their stuff they probably got the plague anyway.

5 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Some dialogs have symbols on the side to show what each option does.

Are you playing on console or PC?

Yeah, but those are uncommon and the dialogues themselves make it pretty apparent what would happen then.

It’s more so for less consequential dialogue, which isn’t really an issue.

I am playing on console.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I don’t know who that is so I’m guessing we’re not talking about the same side quest. Though the name does sound familiar, I might have forgot him. But that’s good because I don’t like being spoiled. 

Oh, so you're still in Kephallonia.

Spoiler

Everyone on the island will die now. Congrats on letting the plague spread!

 

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I am playing on console.

I forgot to say this before, but have fun playing! Know that Crit builds are OP and Ghost Arrow of Artemis is the best skill in the game.

Edited by Maof06

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maof06 said:

Oh, so you're still in Kephallonia.

Yes. I won’t open that then.

1 minute ago, Maof06 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Everyone on the island will die now. Congrats for letting the plague spread!

I forgot to say this before, but have fun playing! Know that Crit builds are OP and Ghost Arrow of Artemis is the best skill in the game.

Thank you! I’m not too concerned about getting the most OP build though, haha.

So far I‘ve been focusing more on using the warrior and assassin play styles where each are more fitting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yes. I won’t open that then.

It wasn't really a BIG spoiler. But yes, you should see the consequences of your actions firsthand.

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So far I‘ve been focusing more on using the warrior and assassin play styles where each are more fitting.

It's good that you're focusing in a warrior build. The lategame have pretty brutal fights and you can't run away from them. Assassin is good at the start, but starts to fall off once you discover that critical damage already covers assassinations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maof06 said:

It's good that you're focusing in a warrior build. The lategame have pretty brutal fights and you can't run away from them. Assassin is good at the start, but starts to fall off once you discover that critical damage already covers assassinations.

Well, I haven’t had many ability points to invest. The only assassin skill I bought was the one that lets you see things you can interact with nearby. I bought the Bull Rush because it was good in the tutorial and the Sparta Kick because recruiting sounds important and useful. I also got predator shot because it seemed like it would be useful to get the obsidian eye without being noticed, but adrenaline runs out fast...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

X6PsrHk.png

When you send your max'd Pegasi Knight upon your enemies

EqAVBJQUUAE290Q.jpg

 

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

i dislike big discords myself and tend to stick with small ones

I'm fine with big discords but i don't like being in a lot of servers.

Not counting the personal one with my irl friends (because it's better than just plain ol' texting), i'm in one private server and a public server that is made up by a good number of SF members but not limited to them.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

The best thing I could link was the summary (https://brantsteele.net/hungergames/summary.php) or just the results but those don’t include the best part so pictures are here too. How it all went down:

  Reveal hidden contents

rdHyWGi.jpg
5WgeUbG.jpg

Q2Bgl79.jpg
KuVjUVa.jpg

410dwsr.jpg
Z492LUv.jpg

PwxKwyv.jpg
XiJ9IOQ.jpg

daJrrk1.jpg
bzD6tBL.jpg

pwaNAAt.jpg
iDSYKq8.jpg

w0DFbOc.jpg
1X0FnJx.jpg

ew4wJNv.jpg
OXIlMwx.jpg

8ok1Ior.jpg
8n6Esyu.jpg

cPMVYQg.jpg
9ecVOqj.jpg

Ran6OL2.jpg
FrXMukD.jpg

nAvB2C9.jpg
fC1SM5T.jpg

q7r4jiS.jpg
AnOtVgO.jpg

mPRaFvw.jpg
LVazblo.jpg

Z3BaCal.jpg
tZkQZzp.jpg

lmDkJVt.jpg

The end!

Hilda stalking @Saint Rubenio is the ultimate irony.

A shame the crocodile didn't win tho.

Also fuck you Shrimpy, can't believe you landed that poison dart.

4 hours ago, Spara said:

HSoS has become Kaga Souls.

Never thought I'd see the day he made chest mimics an actual enemy...

What the fuuuuuuuuck?

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not like the 21x chests in Binding Blade that contained dragons that served no purpose beyond being experience bags.

This was a thing?

2 hours ago, Benice said:

while this is Kiryu.)

No no no, this is Kiryu

450.png?width=345&height=432

Get it right.

Haha.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

No no no, this is Kiryu

24ZkIT4.png

Get it right.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well, I haven’t had many ability points to invest. The only assassin skill I bought was the one that lets you see things you can interact with nearby. I bought the Bull Rush because it was good in the tutorial and the Sparta Kick because recruiting sounds important and useful. I also got predator shot because it seemed like it would be useful to get the obsidian eye without being noticed, but adrenaline runs out fast...

Don't worry, you'll have plenty of adrenaline eventually. Assassin damage will only fall off after you go beyond lvl 99, and it's important to grab useful skills like Revelation, Shadow Assassin and Stealth Master. Rush Assassinate is also great, and you can combo with Vanish. From the warrior tree, Second Wind is your most important skill. Recruiting is only important for naval battles, as lieutenants affect the ship stats, so if you're not going to spend a lot of time in the seas it's not very useful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

From the warrior tree, Second Wind is your most important skill.

I just bought that before even reading this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...