Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So you're telling me the lead VA is a Jojo reference?

Perhaps.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Needed Reese's face in there, heh.

Was too lazy to open Photoshop.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Hmmmmmmm i'm sensing a pattern here. Can't exactly pinpoint it tho.

Luigi. Luigi is the pattern. Every time I play Mario World, it's the All Stars version that has that unique Luigi sprite that Newgrounds loved to use for animations back in the 2000s.

I play on two player mode, and massacre Mario so I get to use Luigi instead. That's my method for all the old games. It's fun.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Berwick Saga every time Ruben tries to play a new game

rTdnMFQ.png?width=515&height=432

Ahahahahahahahah... Yes, more or less, I guess.

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Needed Reese's face in there, heh.

Only Derrick is worthy of being placed on top of the purple memelord himself. No, not Waluigi, the snappy one.

Oh hey, the RNG allowed me to capture Graff. Neither him nor Griff have lines for this event. Unfortunate, but hey, free scimitar.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I don’t know why the oracle praised me for letting Kephallonia be destroyed by a plague though.

smh avatar worship is everywhere Maybe the oracle was just not too fond of the ol' Kephs.

28 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

smh avatar worship is everywhere

She insults you if you let the family with the plague die and save the island.

Unless you let them die but spare thieves for answers in a different side quest, because apparently you’re wise now.

27 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Did the Oracle also told  you to follow a cow and found a city where it lies down?

Spoiler

No, she told me there was an evil cult. I’m so surprised, soooo surprised...

Edited by Sooks

33 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd say, if it's not my aversion to upload my writing stuff, is the indecision when the prompt is too broad.

I'm sorry, the topic was still fresh in my mind. And still is, I haven't gotten over the end of the manga.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

No, she told me there was an evil cult. I’m so surprised, soooo surprised...

At least the evil cult in Assassin's Creed games makes sense.

QoL is such a finnicky thing in KagaSaga and FE. It's like the one thing that they absolutely won't rip off from each other is the QoL features. For a few examples, Berwick Saga lets you choose between overworld and fully animated fights during the battle broadcast with the press of a button, and turn off healing animations alone while keeping all others. Modern Fire Emblem lets you skip combat and phases by pressing enter. Why not have all of them in every game?

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

She insults you if you let the family with the plague die and save the island.

Unless you let them die but spare thieves for answers in a different side quest, because apparently you’re wise now.

...Okay, I don't think the Oracle is all that wise herself.

2 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

I'm sorry, the topic was still fresh in my mind. And still is, I haven't gotten over the end of the manga.

Nah, it's okay. I told you to not worry about it.

It's just that I can get quite indecisive. I quickly thought up like three-four different ideas I could use... so now I'm struggling to choose which. XD And more could get into my head and it's like...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

turn off healing animations alone while keeping all others

FE has had this (roped in with dancing animations).

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Welcome to Ancient Greece.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

QoL is such a finnicky thing in KagaSaga and FE. It's like the one thing that they absolutely won't rip off from each other is the QoL features. For a few examples, Berwick Saga lets you choose between overworld and fully animated fights during the battle broadcast with the press of a button, and turn off healing animations alone while keeping all others. Modern Fire Emblem lets you skip combat and phases by pressing enter. Why not have all of them in every game?

They're waiting for SRW to do it all first so they can copy it. That's not new.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

FE has had this (roped in with dancing animations).

As far as I know, either they take support animations out completely or they make you choose between all animations or no animations. No in-between like Berwick has. But I could be mistaken.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

They're waiting for SRW to do it all first so they can copy it. That's not new.

Why would you want to skip SRW animations, though? They're like, the best thing about the damned game.

4 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

And still is, I haven't gotten over the end of the manga.

Hmm, what about it?

Spoiler

Is it that they switched back but then switched again? Or that it all happened because of the run-over-by-truck business? Or you were fine with it?

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The oracle is a puppet.

Yrd8xr6y o

Pictured: Why Berwick Fog is awesome. Every single enemy can reach her. But she's completely safe, because they're affected by the fog.

Just now, Maof06 said:

The oracle is a puppet.

Oh.

Well, thanks. I mean, I still don't even know which Assassin's Creed we're talking about here, but...

Why would you want to skip SRW animations, though? They're like, the best thing about the damned game.

Well, it's not a problem in SRW J itself, maybe. Definitely with the final boss, maybe. It's just that in some games, they house animations like this one:

So sometimes you want to skip them. Though after a point they gave you a fast-forward option to just speed them up instead of skip.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, it's not a problem in SRW J itself, maybe. Definitely with the final boss, maybe. It's just that in some games, they house animations like this one:

So sometimes you want to skip them. Though after a point they gave you a fast-forward option to just speed them up instead of skip.

...Yeah, I see why you might not want to see that 10 times in a row.

Oh.

Well, thanks. I mean, I still don't even know which Assassin's Creed we're talking about here, but...

I said Ancient Greece.

...Yeah, I see why you might not want to see that 10 times in a row.

Yep. So you either skip or fast forward. Which SRW let you do before FE did. So wait for SRW to do something, then you might see FE copy it later on.

Only the fast forward though. Skipping battle animations is one of the few things FE did first before SRW.

Edited by Acacia Sgt