Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

33 minutes ago, Spara said:

Yeah, in several ways. Story, difficulty, gameplay in general, ya name it. Man, Fomortiis's map is gonna be underwhelming after HSoS's final map. 

Oof...

Well, to be fair, Sacred Stones does have Moulder. That's something.

Mekkah in shambles

I am the pitfall master.

I might do that, I enjoy using the worst options in stuff like that just for fun. Expect Mage Knight Ewan, for example. 

Ewan's best use is to be Knoll 2.

If you really want to go for the shittiest option, do Sage Ewan. Now that is awful.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hmm, okay, I think I have a way to solve my problem...

Reveal hidden contents

Okay, everyone, vote for one please:

Ace Attorney
Chrono Cross
Dragon Quest
Fire Emblem
Harvest Moon / Story of Seasons
Rune Factory

Rune Factory because I'm also playing 4 right now.

Good morning for everyone.

Edited by Maof06

Just now, BrightBow said:

Funnily enough, on my first run of Sacred Stones, Fomortiis actually killed two of my guys.

Unfortunately for him, those two were Seth and Innes, so it technically didn't actually count.

Wha... How did you get Seth killed on Fomortiis? That's kind of impressive, actually.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wha... How did you get Seth killed on Fomortiis? That's kind of impressive, actually.

How is it impressive? Formortiis should either one or twoshot anyone in the party.

Yeah, but that's what happens if you kinda stumble over your own feet and can't decide whether you should rush down the boss or take down it's grunts first.

In my defense: it's not like I could have known that summon was a one time thing.

Edited by BrightBow

6 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Yeah, but that's what happens if you kinda stumble over your own feet and can't decide whether you should rush down the boss or take down it's grunts first.

In my defense: it's not like I could have known that summon was a one time thing.

Well, you did say it was your first SS run. It's understandable. I think we've all made dumb mistakes like that when we were starting out.

Or in my case, continue to make them to this day.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

What is this for?

Oh, just how I'm dealing with which of my ideas to go with for the writing prompt.

Got a choice in mind?

Hey, I learned from before not to be completely nice and that ended with a character not dying!

Edited by Sooks

'Aight, chapter 2-main is complete. I captured Valentin for the bounty money. Now I just need to capture everyone else, and those quality furnishings will be mine.

...Maybe not Garos. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to capture Garos. But I might try. We'll see.

Garos would be a bit of a problem.

Even with the Bolt Knife thief in Adel's map, I don't even try to capture him. I just steal his weapon after injuring him. But Garos? No idea how to approach this.

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Garos would be a bit of a problem.

Even with the Bolt Knife thief in Adel's map, I don't even try to capture him. I just steal his weapon after injuring him. But Garos? No idea how to approach this.

I recall someone a while ago, I think it was @Robert Stewart, who managed it by luring Garos onto a cliff tile. That sounds like the best way to go about it, but... Yeah. Not exactly easy still. Especially since I think it's not possible to Provoke him...

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I recall someone a while ago, I think it was @Robert Stewart, who managed it by luring Garos onto a cliff tile. That sounds like the best way to go about it, but... Yeah. Not exactly easy still. Especially since I think it's not possible to Provoke him...

Yeah that's what I did. He will always try to move to the bottom right of the map, but you can make a wall of units to force him to move up and onto a cliff.

He will wind up attacking someone if he stops next to them, even if he doesn't specifically target anyone.

It doesn't get around his high crit but at least it negates his giant avoid stat.

Gariad captured. 2 down, more to go.

Also Ruby is level 5 and half way through her skill thresholds already (except shield, she needs one more to reach 10). I maaaaaaaaaaaaaay be babying her a bit too much. Just maybe. But I haven't experienced Free Clifford since my second run, at some point I'd like to remember what it feels like!

4 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

Yeah that's what I did. He will always try to move to the bottom right of the map, but you can make a wall of units to force him to move up and onto a cliff.

He will wind up attacking someone if he stops next to them, even if he doesn't specifically target anyone.

It doesn't get around his high crit but at least it negates his giant avoid stat.

Right... Sounds difficult, tedious and annoying, but maybe I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

But I haven't experienced Free Clifford since my second run, at some point I'd like to remember what it feels like!

I mean, you did get Clifford on the Ironman.

Even if that's an experience you'd rather nobody have.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I mean, you did get Clifford on the Ironman.

Clifford in the Ironman was a tragedy that remained unmatched until chapter 14, when my heart broke into a million tiny pieces.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Even if that's an experience you'd rather nobody have.

Not even my worst enemy.

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Right... Sounds difficult, tedious and annoying, but maybe I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

I've done the same strat a couple times, and yeah, if you have a couple units in the bottom right, he'll run up and eventually end on the cliff, and that's when you mob him.