Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Mo5Oaca.jpg

This is the correct outcome.

For me, I either promote at, like, 13, or 20. There is almost no in-between. Unless I need a healer, in which case I might promote a mage at 10.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

19 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Oh, I'll just not go then I suppose.

I mean, outside the pandemic context.

I mean yeah, I don't wanna go to Florida either.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Mo5Oaca.jpg

All of these people are wrong

IMG_20210403_230824.jpg

22 minutes ago, Spara said:

She didn't bring Adel but brought Leon because Deathmatch is funny. 

Though I adore Adel, I like that style of thinking xD

I'm kinda torn on this one. On the one hand, I like that she brings things along because they're funny. On the other hand, I hate her because she didn't bring Adel.

...Yeah, I just hate her. How could she do that to best boy, Vantageboy.

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Mo5Oaca.jpg

Eh, usually 17-20 for me, unless they're a cleric in most games. In Tellius I do prefer to let the auto-promo do it for me though.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The thread:

so true!

I had to try really hard not to blast this asshole's face off.

Eventually I did something better, though - I went completely against his wishes and helped a ghoul woman destroy the thing that he sent me after. The tantrum he threw was really satisfying.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I had to try really hard not to blast this asshole's face off.

Eventually I did something better, though - I went completely against his wishes and helped a ghoul woman destroy the thing that he sent me after. The tantrum he threw was really satisfying.

True, it's very tempting, but I've always give it to him anyway. He may not exactly act on what he preaches, but no doubt there are people in the OSI who would do a far better job than him. And helping people overall is better than to just stick it to one a-hole.

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

tenor.gif

I love this gif. Just saying.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

True, it's very tempting, but I've always give it to him anyway. He may not exactly act on what he preaches, but no doubt there are people in the OSI who would do a far better job than him. And helping people overall is better than to just stick it to one a-hole.

Bold of you to assume that I had any intention to benefit mankind during my Vegas run. I swear the only person that was happy at the end of my run was Cass. And Cass was fucking out of her mind.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Bold of you to assume that I had any intention to benefit mankind during my Vegas run. I swear the only person that was happy at the end of my run was Cass. And Cass was fucking out of her mind.

Yeah yeah, nothing we haven't heard before.

Ahhh, I’m gonna risk it. They don’t seem too concerned with Nikolaos considering he was not once mentioned at the meeting and even if they got him he doesn’t know where Myrrine is, though he may possible know who spoiler is. But even then, they would probably want to double check a member of the family they’re trying to kill protecting one of their own, so it might not matter, and if they tried to find him they almost certainly would get to him. That might just be delaying the inevitable, while converting Deimos away from them would be a big wrench in whatever their plan is.

Wait, “I killed [character]” is marked with a lie icon but “I never found [character]” isn’t even though that’s a lie too. Gah, choices, choices...

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Mo5Oaca.jpg

ayy

Early promotions only if healer, and if a unit needs to be promoted early to be useful they are usually useless anyway

Of course there are exceptions like SoV

Edited by Shrimperor

Never done that, admittedly. Just give her a few levels, get her to at least use Physic for the BK fight, and done.

If I need healers in PoR, I just give staffs to my promoted mages.