• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I see Shantae and the Seven Sirens is on a mild sale on the eShop. I have the cash on hand, I've played 3/5 titles in the series so far, and various little faults aside, the games are fun enough. -But I don't have a passionate desire to get it, and the games lean on the short side. Do I, or do I hesitate as I am so oft to? 

I'm hesitating too, as someone who picked up Half-Genie Hero in December.

Not for quality reasons (though Pirate's Curse is definitely better than it from what I've seen so far)

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

The video was right, no mention of TMS and Heroes for shits and giggles was a disappointment. Also disappointing, not a word of Warriors.

Also the separate Fates and 3H routes should've been done too.

And as for Gaiden, what about justifying "the lol randum of witches"?

Point being, More is more.

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I was going to comment how this was completely wrong because the New Mystery description does not apply to me whatsover.

Then the ending happened.

Well played.

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

...To think that the TMS # FE heresy would continue to live on to this very day.

Is it not true that heresy is nigh impossible to purge?

Especially in Warhammer 40k?

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Is it not true that heresy is nigh impossible to purge?

Especially in Warhammer 40k?

This isn’t Warhammer 40k Dayni and no, heresy can be purged if it’s done properly in the first place.

I claim no right to be held to the Three Houses one, because while Three Houses is my favorite fe, I am not a part of the Three Houses fandom. Checkmate.

I mean come on guys, upside down Claude really isn’t that funny.

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I claim no right to be held to the Three Houses one, because while Three Houses is my favorite fe, I am not a part of the Three Houses fandom. Checkmate.

I mean come on guys, upside down Claude really isn’t that funny.

Wait, what? Do you mean to tell me that, as a Three Houses fanboy, you do not believe that Flayn with a fish is the height of comedy? But I thought I had Three Houses fans all figured out!

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wait, what? Do you mean to tell me that, as a Three Houses fanboy, you do not believe that Flayn with a fish is the height of comedy? But I thought I had Three Houses fans all figured out!

I’m not a filthy casual, Ruben. 😛

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

Joke’s on you Sooks, I haven’t touch TH in almost a year and a half.

I thought you didn’t even play it yet.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes you are Sukes, you haven't even played any games other than Three Houses lolez

Why is Leonie obsessed with my dad? HAHAHA GET IT—

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

How dare you, I'll kill you

I don’t like Gilbert very much, he hurt Annette and that’s that.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON’T LIKE BERNADETTA??? No no no, you completely missed what the devs intended! Wha- NO!!! You didn’t view her supports in the right order, first is Byleth C support and then- you didn’t even pick the CF path!?!?!? But that’s key to understanding her character! Did you even look at her A supports!?!? You can’t give up on a character that early! USING HER THE WHOLE GAME IS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK! PROTECC CUTE SHY WAIFU!

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

That's not someone doing it in their garage first take in 1991 right?

Nope. That is official English dubbing from Funimation, the biggest anime dubbers in the industry.

I've never been a fan of Funimation's dubs, most of them are pretty mediocre imo, but i didn't think it could get that bad.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

It looks pretty cool though, I'm interested in seeing what other Godzilla types there are.

I am now seeing talk that this silhouette that shows up in the OP

Screenshot_20210415-153123.png

which was previously thought to be Varan, might actually be another Godzilla type, which is supported by the Godzilla-looking dorsal plates towards the back. Apparently, there were some toy listing leaks for "Godzilla A (which is likely Aquatilus), Godzilla B, and Godzilla C" but we don't actually have any images for those like we did with the GvK toy leaks, it was purely text and it was clear it was tentative names.

Those three, along with Godzilla Ultima (the main one we've been seeing in promotional material), makes four Godzillas in total for this show, which has me very intrigued.

This show in general seems to be doing interesting or unique things with the Kaiju so i'm just excited to see what else they do.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Relevant

Everything about this is just so perfect. The bad music, the lack of any visuals, the voice acting that has even less energy than highschool literature students popcorn reading, the mostly static portraits.

38 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

>Mystery of the Emblem fans when they see a DS

Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue.

The last one was gold though, we can all come together for a common cause.

30 minutes ago, Dayni said:

The video was right, no mention of TMS and Heroes for shits and giggles was a disappointment. Also disappointing, not a word of Warriors.

Counterpoint: the video used TMS' main theme, which is more than what the other "non-mentioned" games got.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I don’t like Gilbert very much, he hurt Annette and that’s that.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON’T LIKE BERNADETTA??? No no no, you completely missed what the devs intended! Wha- NO!!! You didn’t view her supports in the right order, first is Byleth C support and then- you didn’t even pick the CF path!?!?!? But that’s key to understanding her character! Did you even look at her A supports!?!? You can’t give up on a character that early! USING HER THE WHOLE GAME IS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK! PROTECC CUTE SHY WAIFU!

Listen, Sooks, Berwick Saga is better than all of FE.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

The last one was gold though, we can all come together for a common cause.

"Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with a Kaga hater."

"What about side by side with a friend?"

"Aye, I could do that."

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Counterpoint: the video used TMS' main theme, which is more than what the other "non-mentioned" games got.

Never mind, you die alone.

I've never been a fan of Funimation's dubs, most of them are pretty mediocre imo, but i didn't think it could get that bad.

I mean, FMA this is decidedly not.

Also true.

They should have used music from the OVA?