Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Sooks said:

Blame IS for making her that way. I’m just the messenger, you don’t need to hurt- wait I forgot you’re a generic boss oh no!

N35cMzg.jpg

But I'm a generic boss. Generic bosses suck, there's no way I could just one-shot you...

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Armagon said:

Ruben's ultimate dilemma: what if girl character wears revealing clothing and can kick his ass? Does he accept or reject?

I will speak with dignity and pride, and relay mad rants to the peasantry from atop my high horse.

And then I'll accept

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I will speak with dignity and pride, and relay mad rants to the peasantry from atop my high horse.

And then I'll accept

Okay, come on.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

But I'm a generic boss. Generic bosses suck, there's no way I could just one-shot you...

You can’t be a messenger for a villain and not die, that’s law.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Okay, come on.

Ruben when Dayni clobbers him into horny jail while demanding that he stop being horny for the 74th time:

Edited by Saint Rubenio

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And then I'll accept

Ruben when he sees Panne:

f4d.png

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ruben when Dayni clobbers him into horny jail while demanding that he stop being horny for the 74th time:

I feel like I have to go further beyond with such resistance.

(Is Res your best stat?)

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ruben when he sees Panne:

f4d.png

Okay that face is just hilarious.

Just now, Dayni said:

I feel like I have to go further beyond with such resistance.

(Is Res your best stat?)

Well, I don't know. And I'm not about to set myself on fire to find out. So yeah, let's say it is.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Take away Berwick

You wouldn't dare!

Just now, Armagon said:

Ah, so that's his weakness.

I must go back in time and prevent Berwick Saga from ever happening.

I will die before I let that happen. Do you hear me!? I'll die!

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

So, who do you think will be like that for me in Awakening?

You will drop it 8 maps into the game. Or maybe 9.

At most i see you holding until that Tree map, but that's it

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I will die before I let that happen. Do you hear me!? I'll die!

True

DoTLKuJXgAESsTJ.jpeg?width=334&height=43

Just now, Shrimperor said:

That's like more than halfway through.

If he gets that far, he might as well just finish it at that point.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You will drop it 8 maps into the game. Or maybe 9.

Hwahahahahahahahaha... Ahahahaha! Such a raw response!

But that's fine. I should keep my expectations low with this game. Feel free to hold a bet on how long I'll last! Winner gets imaginary cookies.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

eCC1qO3.jpgW1WhVe8.png

I like how Derrick just represents all of Berwick Saga.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

True

DoTLKuJXgAESsTJ.jpeg?width=334&height=43

I cannot be defeated by the likes of one who sees not the light of a true masterpiece!

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

That's like more than halfway through.

If he gets that far, he might as well just finish it at that point.

I dropped Conquest on the second-to-last map. I dropped Three Houses on the last friggin' map for months, and the only reason I even went back was to get NG+ for maddening.

Believe me, if the game gets bad enough I have no qualms with just quitting.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Feel free to hold a bet on how long I'll last! Winner gets imaginary cookies.

I am guessing 18.

Because that' theamlunt of times I tell you to play Yakuza each day.

My personal bet is that he’ll drop it soon after it goes downhill, 12 was the first one that really sucked for me though 11 is the first big ambush spawns + rout imo so I’ll say... he’ll drop at 13. Maybe 15 (14 is a different type of map).

Actually maybe 14 does have lots of Ambush Spawns but I think I one turned it since it is kill boss.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah but I feel like it was different there.

Yeah, Conquest goes down hill way later.

Edited by Sooks

15 hours ago, Sooks said:

Shrimpy can feel free to correct me (I’m not entirely certain he likes talking about Trails too much? It still manages to come up frequently though) but they added a new protagonist called Rean who I think is like a self insert and seems to be criticized as a black hole and he’s been the protagonist for four games, the music used to widely loved for being fantastic but is not good anymore, the Coldsteel series (the modern/newer ones) has a ‘forced’(?) school setting that it does nothing remotely interesting with and exists to bait Persona fans and... I think it actually does have bare-bones “waifu mechanics” or something? Maybe.

But these are just other people’s opinions, I haven’t played any game in the series. Anyway Shrimpy used to be a big fan and then he had what he calls his Trails breakdown from the modern entries and now he is not a fan.

13 hours ago, Armagon said:

Shrimpy himself can go into more detail but the general gist is that he really doesn't like the direction the latest arc headed in, both from a writing perspective and gameplay perspective and the way the Cold Steel games ended really left a bad taste in his mouth.

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Anyway, that's my tl;dr on how my former fav. series became something i want to forget, yet i am still holding into 1% hope that it becomes good again because i spend like atleast 1000 hours in the series (and probably another 500 discussing it), and used to tell everyone to play it, and i know many people who got into the series because of me, used to manage team let's plays, discuss strategies, etc. This series was literally my life for a while xD

It can't be that bad, but unfortunately I can't see for myself because my PC can't run Cold Steel (heh).

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I do not deny that there are plenty of people who love it, but all I've ever heard has only made me think that the game is not the sort of FE that I would enjoy in the slightest. Still, at this point it's the only one I've left, aside from the original NES games whose remakes I've played. I suppose it's only fair that I give it a chance. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? Can it truly be worse than that snoozefest PoR?

Awakening is more of an RPG on a grid than a proper strategy game. If you don't the games with this style (SS, SoV, BR, RV) then you probably won't like Awakening, although it has better customization than these games, and better map design than SoV. I once compared Awakening to GotHW (before some guy raged against me; I still need to reply to him), where most of the strategizing is done off map, such as resource management, pairings and Skill inheritance. I can at least assure you that, with all the QoL changes, Awakening will not be as slow PoR.

Awakening lover here. AMA. Do you want some tips for meme builds? A guide to a (mostly) General-only run?