• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Finally! Five runs in, I've finally managed to promote Daoud. Jesus, that guy requires so much attention to reach 30 axe...

...But it was worth it in the end. Guy has 16 defense. I've never seen anything like it in this game.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

...I found a japanese SRPG studio game with Berwick Turn system

Now i need to see if he made the scripts f2u or not...

Okay, that's awesome. May I see the game?

https://www.freem.ne.jp/win/game/18889

It's has a difficulty mode called ''Parallel mode'' which is pretty much Berwick turn system

t17Knan.png

In this box it says
Player actions: 1
Next Enemy actions: 2

Not bad, not bad at all. Anything Berwick is always good. Well, except for the capture system. Stick to the Thracia one there. But everything else...

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Not bad, not bad at all. Anything Berwick is always good. Well, except for the capture system. Stick to the Thracia one there. But everything else...

I find interesting because from asking people within the english community no one had done it yet.

Looking through jp twitter and fansites i found this xD

If the script is available this might give me motivation to actually work on the idea i had and stopped working on haha

I'd say, it's always interesting to see what SRW uses for battleships at any given game.

This one was a given, considering things, but sometimes there may be a surprise or two.

Like those times they turn Shin Getter Dragon into a battleship.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

19 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...I found a japanese SRPG studio game with Berwick Turn system

Now i need to see if he made the scripts f2u or not...

D'you mind if I share this on the SRPG studio discord?

1 minute ago, Benice said:

D'you mind if I share this on the SRPG studio discord?

I mean, it's not my game, and the game is available for the public, so...

xD

If you can speak japanese maybe you can ask the creator on twitter? haha

If you can speak japanese maybe you can ask the creator on twitter?

I think someone on it does.

Amalgolem has been destroyed for the fourth and final time. I've thought of it the weakest of the First Stratum bosses, although I never played EOIII and haven't touched EOIV in years, but the fight with the cute conglomerate was more challenging than I remembered it to be. I lost the first time, I lost a second, and my third, victorious attempt almost saw me lose. The fire and ice punches were OHKOing whoever they hit, and not having a Dragoon this time and skipping Magic Shield meant there wasn't anything I could do it to bring it down to survivable damage, other than defending. I was happily surprised by the rock-hard challenge.

So far, the 2nd Stratum is proving quick and easy to progress through, I'm halfway through the 7th floor, since my team is now as built as it can be for this section of the game. Except for the Botanist and Harbinger, who need one more level to meet the skill level gates for some Master Skills once they're unlocked, everyone is conserving their SP for the promotions coming after this Stratum. Each character is pulling their weight, the Harbinger the least (because Wilting and maybe Stifling Miasma aside, its base kit is bad), and the rest contribute about equally.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

I think I’ll go with Macedon this time and be more cautious.

The Basilikoi Paides, which replaces the Barracks in the Encampment, should help keep you up in Science. Every combat unit produced (but not bought) in a city with a Paides provides Science equal to 25% of its production cost. Get a few high production cities dedicated to churning out units, and your Science shouldn't lag behind. The AI tends to build Barracks instead of Stables, and any city you conquer with a Barracks will have it instantly turn into a Paides.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I had a hunch. Only Kaga could possibly enjoy those lategame Conquest maps.

I have a feeling Kaga threw the game away at Chapter 10 when he realised Camilla was in his party.

Not for the fanservice, but because he was surprised the character was in his party and saw how OP she was.

Just now, Dayni said:

I have a feeling Kaga threw the game away at Chapter 10 when he realised Camilla was in his party.

Not for the fanservice, but because he was surprised the character was in his party and saw how OP she was.

I mean, it isn't a Kaga game if there isn't a lategame boss/character chasing you in the earlygame. I bet he would've been super confused that the game instead gave him that character.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

because he was surprised the character was in his party and saw how OP she was.

Laughs in Narron, Dean, Troy, Bertholia, etc.