Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Spara said:

Granted, the map really wants you to send Troy to the top-left, Zade to the village, and the Armor Boys to take on the bandits coming from the town.

Yeah, but until the Armor reaches the Bandit Pony and Lord-kun would've come back from the village haha

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

...Will i need the jewled knife for anything later on, or should i sell it?

It's free money. Just sell it.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Was-bedeutet-sus-Abkuerzung-Among-Us-rcm

Lol.

It's actually designed so he can use it to exactly ORKO the pirate guy to the left with the money.

Oh, God! No, seriously, anyone else having problems with the site? At times it's fine, butt hen it randomly shits itself and becomes unable to load...

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

nBeczbh.pngWas-bedeutet-sus-Abkuerzung-Among-Us-rcm

If you're wondering, no, it's not needed for anything. I think the intended approach is to use it on the lone pirate guy sitting to the left of Jean.

sB1Oup8.png

Those stats and skills...

She's like a pegasus knight but on foot haha (except resistance).

Well, i need to go shopping, then imma continue

First impressions so far, well.. Kaga XD

Also

Spoiler

Isn't she the unit who becomes really strong later on if you let the pirates defeat her or something?

Edited by Shrimperor

k227wwC.jpg@Saint Rubenio

You live in España, what is the answer to this? What is it even asking? I thought antojitos were a food. I mean, el postre makes sense grammatically here but we didn’t learn that word applies...

The site is still falling apart on me, so I can't quote or mention you, Sooks. But the answer, I think, would be "tapas." "Tapas" are snacks that are served alongside drinks at bars here in Spain. Looking at the definition of "antojito", it seems like they're not the exact same thing, but they're close enough.

So yeah, tapas.

OHHH IT’S IN THE CORNER OF OUR NOTES!

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The site is still falling apart on me, so I can't quote or mention you, Sooks. But the answer, I think, would be "tapas." "Tapas" are snacks that are served alongside drinks at bars here in Spain. Looking at the definition of "antojito", it seems like they're not the exact same thing, but they're close enough.

So yeah, tapas.

Yeah you’re right, I just saw that in the picture with all of the meriendas the fact that those words are supposedly interchangeable is hidden in the corner. Darn you textbook makers.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Also

Reveal hidden contents

Isn't she the unit who becomes really strong later on if you let the pirates defeat her or something?

Actually that will just make her much weaker.

Obligatory reminder that Light Infantry can climb those cliffs and reach Merida on turn 2.

Just now, BrightBow said:

Obligatory reminder that Light Infantry can climb those cliffs and reach Merida on turn 2.

And that's exactly what i did.

She got hit by 2 attacks on first turn and had 2 hp remaining oof

There is probably like a 10% chance she is going to die before turn 2, making it impossible to prevent her defeat. Probably done with consideration for the fact that there is an alternate outcome in that case... and that it would be easy enough to restart at that point anyway, seeing how it's still turn 1.

Of course, I usually have little interest in going for the Plum 2.0 event when there isn't even anything to really gain from it.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

How is AS calculated btw?

Basically the same as in Berwick. The weight penalty is negated by strength / 2.

However...

That value is always rounded up instead of down. So having 3 strength will already negate the weight penalty by 2 and 5 will negate by 3, etc...

Also, when it comes to the weight of magical weapons, the Magic stat is used instead of Strength. Which includes not only tomes but also any other weapon that might deal magic damage.
So if Merida were to use a magic sword, her high magic would not only allow her to deal more damage but also to reduce the weight penalty.

Edited by BrightBow

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Also, the magic stat is used when it comes to negating the weight of magic weapons. Which includes not only tomes but also any other weapon that might deal magic damage.
So if Merida were to use a magic sword, her high magic would not only allow her to deal more damage but also to reduce the weight penalty.

Oooh! That's neat. Thanks for the info!

At least Astram and Midia are together now.

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh look, it's Armagon being a hater.

Looks like it is once again time for me to remind you that Three Houses murdered my grandparents and my unborn son.

I still have the nightmares from Ernst.

Although now that i think about it, Nemesis is appropriate for this as well. I literally only beat Verdant Wind through sheer luck and that was after lowering the difficulty to Normal.

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

?

When does Kaga have something as bad as that?

Ernst TRS.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

We're not so different, he and I. But I'm wrong and he's right.

True.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

1753832801_Yoenberwick2.png.8097d024a511Fohizc9k o       Q60hnlca o2osbwr1g o7nvtxfnh oXydicaa1 oVa5sjh4i oNvtmmkuh o      Tp43w9ej o  Chntsl0q o

There you go. I wish I could say I just made some of those up right now, but no, they were just lying around, all of them. There was one more, actually, but I couldn't find it. Anyway, you can get to it now.

Alright i gotta respect this, you're committed to the character.

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

0xZtCAQ.jpg

Haha nice.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

eOUZGhZ.png

Welcome to Shrimpy's half yearly Kaga ride. Let's hope i don'T regret the 11€ i just paid, but i was curious and i wanted a game to play anyway

Let's see where this will land in the Kaga scale, going from Marth games (bad) to Berwick (super good).

That, and Spara's VS2 posts made me super curious xD

Hope you enjoy it.

Train everyone you can so you don't get cucked by the route split.

Also iirc, this game has some.....rather not obvious recruitments so if you want a list, simply ask.

2 hours ago, Spara said:

Also, hello, Amundsen. Time for stab, despite his meme status.

I remember when i was looking at the recruitment guide, i didn't see him anywhere listed and i had to like triple check.

Everything about him screams recruitable and then he just.....isn't.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Also iirc, this game has some.....rather not obvious recruitments so if you want a list, simply ask

Thanks, but i will take my chance blind first while asking questions here and there. I don't like guides XD

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

...Will i need the jewled knife for anything later on, or should i sell it?

The challenge with Jewel knifes as loot is that enemies might use them as weapons and destroy them in the process.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Thanks, but i will take my chance blind first while asking questions here and there. I don't like guides XD

Fair enough. Just really keep your eyes peeled.

Okay, I'm sorry for being so persistent, but I need closure on this. The site's loading issues are getting worse and worse, and it keeps sending me to this screen that says that the host is down, not me. And yet, I see nobody else mentioning anything of the sort. Is it just me, or is the site falling apart for everyone? Please, do let me know.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, I'm sorry for being so persistent, but I need closure on this. The site's loading issues are getting worse and worse, and it keeps sending me to this screen that says that the host is down, not me. And yet, I see nobody else mentioning anything of the sort. Is it just me, or is the site falling apart for everyone? Please, do let me know.

I'm not having any issues, in all honesty. Sorry it's giving you issues.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm not having any issues, either. Dunno what the deal there is.