Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

kg1cgpg.png

Well, now this is not heading the OTL path or to revanchist Germany... hopefully. They're sticking with the Hohenzollerns to the bitter end, it seems.

oMLI4YA.png

Huh, didn't knew this event could trigger more than once. Compared to last time, it seems the British changed their tune.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

20 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

They can only warp to a tile adjacent to an ally, so no freedom of choice.

20 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

yes

That lategame prevents it from beating Berwick Saga, lemme tell ya that much

11 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Ophelia breaks the game as a witch if she has Vantage.

I keep hearing about this Ophelia. I probably should get her next run.

There's a capturable boss in her paralogue, you see. That's the real draw.

11 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Also, @Shrimperor and @Saint Rubenio, I just bought Vestaria (and Trails too). I hope the game's good, because I plan to complete it really quickly (Vestaria, not Trails).

Good luck with that! I hope you enjoy.

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

After the events of Awakening, Edgy Kabba realized that good game design wasn’t the friends we made along the way, so she returned to Fateslandia even edgier.

"When I left Fateslandia, I knew defeat. When I returned... I had learned death."

- Edgiest Ka, as she sits on a throne made of the heads of the entire Awakening cast.

34 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Holy-- Wait, not only are there DLC ballisticians in Fates, there's also Sierra-like witches!?

And the ballasticians hit AoE.

I had some fun with Yukimura doing that in Birthright, though I could have been insane and had him get Replicate first for some absolute cheese with two ballasticians hitting 13 tiles each time (though they're not hitting nearly as far as SD and the game won't let them kill, it's not that insane but getting 100 HP off 5 enemies (total, not each just to be clear) at once is pretty nice).

Edited by Dayni

Well, not how I envisioned the direction the game would take so close to the end, but I guess it wouldn't be the 20th century without some big war happening at least once. How about that, it wasn't the Balkans but rather some very persistent French, that caused the not-quite-WWI. If it can be called that when it was just ganging up on Germany.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Looks like bunny girl senpai has made her way into your sig, eh?

She broke the game in half, how could I not put her there? If Yubello deserves to be there, so does she. Matthis was admittedly a bit less centralizing, but when a unit in Shadow Dragon looks like he belongs in New Mystery instead (with minimal statboosting, too), he's earned his spot.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I keep hearing about this Ophelia. I probably should get her next run.

There's a capturable boss in her paralogue, you see. That's the real draw.

Elise!Ophelia specifically breaks the game.

75 magic growth as a dark mage.

"When I left Fateslandia, I knew defeat. When I returned... I had learned death."

- Edgiest Ka, as she sits on a throne made of the heads of the entire Awakening cast.

She wanted to leave Ylisse to rot by having Chrom “kill” Grima and hope Grima succeeds next time, but then she realized she could fake her own death to escape while keeping Grima alive and she knew what she had to do.

See, the big error of Awakening’s cast is that they assumed she cared about them because when she “died” her “bonds” were supposed to bring her back, but she didn’t actually care about any of them other than Panne, not even Ricken, so she was able to just leave.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

See, the big error of Awakening’s cast is that they assumed she cared about them because when she “died” her “bonds” were supposed to bring her back, but she didn’t actually care about any of them other than Panne, not even Ricken, so she was able to just leave.

How can most of them make the assumption when they die anyway?

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Elise!Ophelia specifically breaks the game.

75 magic growth as a dark mage.

Senno, though. Senno's the real deal.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

She wanted to leave Ylisse to rot by having Chrom “kill” Grima and hope Grima succeeds next time, but then she realized she could fake her own death to escape while keeping Grima alive and she knew what she had to do.

This is the best lore. And hey, it explains why the Awakening three were in Fates! Before succumbing to the wounds they sustained in the war, their mothers gave birth to them, and asked that they avenge everybody that Edgy Kabba had commanded to their deaths. They traveled to Fateslandia in order to fulfill their last promise to their mothers, but Edgiest Ka was so scary that they decided to join her instead and keep telling themselves "eh, I can kill her tomorrow."

Thankfully for them, Edgiest Ka never recognized them because she had barely paid attention to anyone or anything during the war in Valm.

Meanwhile, back in Valm, Grima resurfaced and wiped out humanity, defeating even the great hero Panne by boring her to death with unskippable animations.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Well, ninjas still pwn her if you don't get the reaver tome, and strong enemies will one-shot her...if they hit her, that is xD

Yes, Senno's definitely the real deal here.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

How can most of them make the assumption when they die anyway?

“I’ve been defeated, but I can’t fall here. I must retreat!”

This is the best lore. And hey, it explains why the Awakening three were in Fates! Before succumbing to the wounds they sustained in the war, their mothers gave birth to them, and asked that they avenged everybody that Edgy Kabba had commanded to their deaths. They traveled to Fateslandia in order to fulfill their last promise to their mothers, but Edgiest Ka was so scary that they decided to join her instead and keep telling themselves "eh, I can kill her tomorrow."

Yes, they became retainers of the royal family because they knew Edgiest Ka would go back to  them, making it easy to secretly kill her and get out. But Edgiest Ka became a witch for some reason, and so she was unkillable.

They hesitated anyway because instead of following Edgiest Ka back to Fateslandia first they ended up in the wrong timeline, before Kabbãge had ever attained edginess, and back then she (you) had the mercy to bench them (I think). But your next play through is the timeline they meant to follow.

I guess she picked up time travel from Lucina while they sat on the bench. We’ll have an overly complicated Edgiest Ka meme one day.

Thankfully for them, Edgiest Ka never recognized them because she had barely paid attention to anyone during the war in Valm.

It also helps that she left their grown-up versions that came to save the world to die in their paralogues instead of meeting them.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Yes, they became retainers of the royal family because they knew Edgiest Ka would go back to  them, making it easy to secretly kill her and get out. But Edgiest Ka became a witch for some reason, and so she was unkillable.

They hesitated anyway because instead of following Edgiest Ka back to Fateslandia first they ended up in the wrong timeline, before Kabbãge had ever attained edginess, and back then she (you) had the mercy to bench them (I think). But your next play through is the timeline they meant to follow.

I guess she picked up time travel from Lucina while they sat on the bench. We’ll have an overly complicated Edgiest Ka meme one day.

The edgiest lore. I love it.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

It also helps that she left their grown-up versions that came to save the world to die in their paralogues instead of meeting them.

"Damnit, Lady Lucina is nowhere to be found, and I'm surrounded... But I am certain the Shepherds will come to my rescue soon enough! They're the greatest heroes! And then, I can meet my parents again... It'll be like a dream come true! I just have to survive!

...Anyone...?"

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

"Damnit, Lady Lucina is nowhere to be found, and I'm surrounded... But I am certain the Shepherds will come to my rescue soon enough! They're the greatest heroes! And then, I can meet my parents again... It'll be like a dream come true! I just have to survive!

...Anyone...?"

That actually sounds a lot like what would go through one of the kid’s heads. Poor Cynthia.

Of course, you killed Sumia long before then anyway.

8 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Hey look, Kaga added a casual mode:

20210430144521_1.jpg.ce1a518102c5b90906c90f6982e06ba0.jpg

I completely forgot this was an option lol.

Probably would've saved me a lot of frustration.

...The game seriously isn't that hard though. Or more like this mode doesn't help at all since the ''difficulty'' is rarely in the enemy compisition or their stats

QPF7C2c.png

20 turns in, the battle can finally start lol

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

That seems more like Elite mode if you ask me.

Yeah, it's definitely more akin to Elite Mode. The only other change that goes unmentioned there is that Edelstern has 60 durability and not 30.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

.The game seriously isn't that hard though. Or more like this mode doesn't help at all since the ''difficulty'' is rarely in the enemy compisition or their stats

Yeah but you saw my vastly underleveled peeps.