• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, not really. There's a lot more going on than just "kill these squads of people and seize."

So it’s better?

I’ll say, it’s a miracle I enjoyed fe4 so much, I’m still not entirely sure why.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So it’s better?

Yes.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

dafuq?

The music suddenly changed

You must be in the final stretch. Keep at it, Shrimpy! Victory is within reach!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I mean, as i said i sorrouned the boss, i just need to let Zade reach him lol

Dew it. And then I just have to beat up Armstrong tomorrow (already beat up his impressive little toy), and we can move on to HSoS, you and I.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Dew it. And then I just have to beat up Armstrong tomorrow (already beat up his impressive little toy), and we can move on to HSoS, you and I.

Oooh. I'm excited to see your reactions

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I mean, as i said i sorrouned the boss, i just need to let Zade reach him lol

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'll be waiting for you two... on the other side...

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Btw Spara, the spreadsheet you sent me is only map information, not translation, right?

Correct. I think I sent the link to the translations, too, but if you need to find them, they're in the descriptions of Zephgarus's videos of the translations

Oh boy, it's the battle of the Arrans at the subreddit. Well, even if there isn't a KagaSaga character involved, I cannot let my man Arran down, can I?

13 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

tenor.gif

I believe I may've caught a glimpse or two of this anime... Serial Experiments Lain, is that the one? Or am I fucking up majorly here? My experience with anime is limited...

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Sooo... What'd I miss?

Shrimpy is confrontong Vestaria's finale, I've gotten to Nanomachinesson Man, 06 has also started Vestaria.

That's about it as far as I know.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Shrimpy is confrontong Vestaria's finale, I've gotten to Nanomachinesson Man, 06 has also started Vestaria.

That's about it as far as I know.

Mm.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Zade is mindful of the carpet. Clearly the true successor to Reese: Furniture above all.

room1.png

*Proceeds to collect 31 individual pieces of useless furniture scattered throughout Dracula's danger-filled castle and a transdimensional second version of the castle*

image.png

Sure he spent no money for any of it, but he risked life and limb to gather it all.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

It's not that it's hard, it's that the AI actually cheats. You could do it perfectly and the AI will get a random speed boost out of nowhere.

The term for this is "rubber-banding", you push really far in one direction, and then the elasticity of the rubber band you're stuck in flings you back in the other direction. Never a good thing when a racing game does this.

20 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

tenor.gif

Perhaps it wasn't intentional, but you reminded me Japan sometimes has what they call "human incidents" at the rail stations. Which is a polite euphemism to use over the loud speakers to explain some train delays, and it means "attempted suicide".😬

22 minutes ago, Spara said:

Correct. I think I sent the link to the translations, too, but if you need to find them, they're in the descriptions of Zephgarus's videos of the translations

ok, thanks!

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

room1.png

*Proceeds to collect 31 individual pieces of useless furniture scattered throughout Dracula's danger-filled castle and a transdimensional second version of the castle*

image.png

Dude be like "Juste one more piece of furniture and I'll get back to what I was supposed to be doing".

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sure he spent no money for any of it, but he risked life and limb to gather it all

Hey, Reese also risked life and limb to get the money to buy his furniture.

To be precise, he risked the lives and limbs of his soldiers.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

221.jpg

Old Thracia translation

That... doesn’t seem like a very good translation. I mean that could be actual dialogue, but seems like something a fanslation would do.

What is his trap though? What does it even have to do with America?