Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, DragonFlames said:

I see!
I hope you enjoy that, too!

Certainly am! I know you don't like that game, but well, different strokes for different folks, as the saying goes. Currently I'm busy failing miserably to beat up Ryoma. If I can keep up the pace, I might be able to beat up Iago and Hans today too, and leave the finale for tomorrow. Then I can get started on Super Estelle Bros.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Then I can get started on Super Estelle Bros.

You’re going to immediately get Estelle killed and leave her like that the whole game so you can play with just Joshua?

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Certainly am!

Good! ^^

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I know you don't like that game, but well, different strokes for different folks, as the saying goes.

Indeed!
And don't let me or my presence deter you from enjoying it, or reviewing it positively in the end!

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Currently I'm busy failing miserably to beat up Ryoma. If I can keep up the pace, I might be able to beat up Iago and Hans today too, and leave the finale for tomorrow.

Sounds rough, but you can do it! Good luck! ^^

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

1*ON_d7DWgW8g8uu3EBntfNw.png

Mood tbh

XD

Yep.

Estelle gets Elite on level 20.

I am kind of surprised that they didn't give a single character Elite at level 40. Just for the lulz. I mean, there are other characters who learn skills at unrealistic levels, seemingly just to give people something to find if they carry them all the way. Like Bud learning Astra at level 40.

...maybe she even has a Steal chance for every Astra hit, come to think of it.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Without even trying you've somehow gotten the half of the thread that never played Trails into trying out Trails. I wish I could get people into Berwick so easily!

May also have to do with accessibility. People can't play Berwick at all unless they got a decent PC capable of emulating PS2.

With Trails, a potato PC can run the first five games in the series no problem and the Cold Steel games do have potato PC options though i'm not sure exactly to what extent.

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Oooh, congrats on that, as someone who has both PxZ 1 and 2 i can say that they are fun games. Although the frame issues might come to bite you later since the combat can require timing, but not too much.

Oh the framedips don't seem to occur in the combat itself looks like. Only on the overworld. It was like this with Namco x Capcom too.

So it seems i'm good.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

6tG1mP2.png

Something's wrong about these horses

Long long horse.

50 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I think she reappears in PXZ1.

Yeah, she's playable there. Doesn't show up in PxZ2 but does get a passing mention.

What's funny is that in both NxC and PxZ1, she gets paired up with a Resident Evil character. You can see the irony here.

Don't forget to run a check on Soma Bringer!

Yeah, i'm gonna look into that soon.

The entire soundtrack is there, but unlike the Exceed tracks, the person who posted the whole thing didn't string them into a single playlist. Which means it requires slightly more effort to find some of the music.

Thanks for the heads up.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Cold Steel games do have potato PC options though i'm not sure exactly to what extent.

Extreme potato option. I knew some who ran CS 1/2 on 10 year old potato laptops

Extreme potato option. I knew some who ran CS 1/2 on 10 year old potato laptops

Not surprising, considering the first two games were originally released on a handheld, namely the PSVita.

21 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

1*ON_d7DWgW8g8uu3EBntfNw.png

Mood tbh

Yes.

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, I am now imagining a potato with a screen... wth is wrong with me? xD

The spirits of the gods of meme-y images are influencing your thoughts. XD

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Was it this potato?

screen-kdend.gif

That one does have a lot of eyes.
And also a crown.
Absolutely hilarious. xD

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

The spirits of the gods of meme-y images are influencing your thoughts. XD

Looks that way. xD

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Not the same but

potato_pc.jpg?itok=oi0Jg8Ok

BD42FF80817EE7E80FB6A75B44BEA444786A1081

lmao

Also, I find it absolutely funny that you two posted basically the same image within seconds of each other. Great minds think alike and all that. xD

Edited by DragonFlames

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

May also have to do with accessibility. People can't play Berwick at all unless they got a decent PC capable of emulating PS2.

True. I know of a few people who haven't tried Berwick for that reason. Damnit, Kaga, release Berwick on Steam already!

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

True. I know of a few people who haven't tried Berwick for that reason. Damnit, Kaga, release Berwick on Steam already!

Does he even hold the rights to the game?

Does he even hold the rights to the game?

Who even knows at this point. He's retired, his company went under and Enterbrain probably doesn't even remember they have it. It's pretty much lost media by now. Or, well, would be if it wasn't for emulation and Aethin.

All right! My underleveled Niles managed to capture one of those awesome ninjas with Poison Strike and Grisly Wound. Now I can give that one the final deployment slot. And now, to beat the chapter.

Now that I actually have a guy with Shelter, I must say, this skill is awesome. Two Azuras per turn is just... God, so good.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean I “tried” it but I quit at the map where you get Ruby and that other person because I couldn’t take the speed anymore. I think you’re in a cave or something.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Who even knows at this point. He's retired, his company went under and Enterbrain probably doesn't even remember they have it. It's pretty much lost media by now. Or, well, would be if it wasn't for emulation and Aethin.

With his company being defunct, rights would just fall to him. Enterbrain only held publishing rights. Whether they still hold or not is a different matter.

At this point it might just boil down to Kaga not being interested. Perhaps.