Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

exploration!

Iirc i did it blind myself

Iā€™ve been doing a lot of exploration and I got nothing. If it was in a chest I got it already though.

Just now, Sooks said:

Iā€™ve been doing a lot of exploration and I got nothing. If it was in a chest I got it already though.

tip: search the beach well

extra tip: to the east

tip: search the beach well

extra tip: to the east

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been doing, south East from the place in the cliffs like it said!

I havenā€™t seen any exclamation points or anything like that. I feel like Iā€™ve had someone standing onĀ every pixel of the beach though.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been doing, south East from the place in the cliffs like it said!

I havenā€™t seen any exclamation points or anything like that. I feel like Iā€™ve had someone standing onĀ every pixel of the beach though.

triple extra tip: you walk on shallow waters

i'll send you a video if you can't find it yet

26 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

triple extra tip: you walk on shallow waters

i'll send you a video if you can't find it yet

Iā€™ve looked in the water too. But okay!

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Iā€™ve looked in the water too. But okay!

solution:

Spoiler

Ā 

cosmo also had trouble with it haha

Edited by Shrimperor

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Oh i agree.

It doesn't get better, this series doesn't know how to do final bosses right. They either have too much HP, are gimmicky bullshit, or both. Only Trails to Zero's final boss is actually good and the final boss himself is the worst villain in the series.

I just found his attacks annoying to deal with rather than difficult.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

cosmo also had trouble with it haha

Shrimpy don't dread on bad memories, it hurts too much!

Huh. I didnā€™t know I was supposed to follow it and go around outside of the load zone. I assumed it would be the same beach where the starting point was because obviously.

Edited by Sooks

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, so lesson learned: Fuck the faceless side of Iago's map. A yumi with 3 range is not worth fighting four stoneborn.

Seriously, whose idea was it to put that many stoneborn there? Is it even possible at all to clear that side?

I did it once on Lunatic, but I know the mage side is easier. Going that direction let me cheese that last Berserker and General room, which my no guard stance on the defense run NEEDED to do... it was not easy, and relied on some intense dancer-shelter strats to open the door while fleeing enemy range, debuffing the stone born using the dragon hex skill before opening, spawn blocking an extra stoneborn, and getting as many stoneborn as I could to stay in the room an extra turn to separate them from the advancing faceless by having people in range...below is an excerpt from a writeup of it for all of the details...

Spoiler

The next phase was such a delicate maneuver that I had to map it out on paper, The big things are Corrin uses 2 turns to Dragoon hex debuff the 2 nearest stoneborn from their range before we start the maneuver (to prevent the scenario that they set up their attack order right with the 2 poisoners striking first and have all the stone born hit Corrin they could kill him). On a Iago freeze turn, first Beruka rally's everyone that will stay in stone born range, Corrin blocks the stoneborn reinforcement and ensure that 3 of the stoneborn will head north and be 2 turns behind the charge of faceless, Effie Javalin's open the door, Silas shelters her, Azura dances Silas, Peri shelters Azura, Niles transfers then swaps to let Azura dance Peri, Felicia transfer Niles away from Azura switches and seperates such that Niles could possibly receive 2 debuffed stoneborn hits with demoiselle plus Inspiration plus defense rally boost, and Felicia could face one with lilypoise, inspiration, defense rally boost. Peri goes back a few spaces and shelter Azura again (Peri's final position has potentially 2 debuffed stoneborn hits with defense rally plus inspiration boost), then Opheila trasnfers and seperates Azura to safety leaving her in range of 1 debuffed stoneborn hit with defense rally and horse spirit. With only Niles in stoneborn kill range (and only if the poisoner acts first, and both him despite his effective 77 avoid with supports, but I make a note to give him a defense or health tonic if I reset), they split their fire anyway, and next turn we flee through Iago's silence staff and the following turn back to the starting room to prepare my defense. The first step is to draw the only stoneborn that is keeping pace to enter the nearest space he can killed from range inside the room, and them killing him with Ophelia. With that dealt with I use Effies to enemy phase 2 of them with the blessed lance with solid attack stance and some defensive buffs, and then finish the rest off on player phase. I bait another Stoneborn into a ranged Ophelia death (with sheltering strats afterward to keep people alive), the rest die to my team dog piling them. To deal with the entrap staff in the corner, I get enough cavalry to the other side of her range that I can slay the door the staff and the faceless on one player phase, while starting outside staff range.

Ā 

4 hours ago, Sooks said:

Iā€™ve done it twice, once on normal and once on hard. I honestly donā€™t really understand how a room stuffed with nuclear mages is better, but that seems to be the vastly popular opinion even though defense is way more common than res (though Conquest is a pretty res heavy game) so meh.

Its really easy to have tomebreaker at that point, and as long as you aren't playing lunatic you can wait out the staff uses before opening the door, and wiping them on player phase is a lot easier to do on that side.

Ā 

Enemy phase? Who said anything about enemy phase? With the correct attack stances, I'm just wiping the floor with these losers. The only survivor will be, like, one maid!

Now that is how you play Conquest.

Ā 

This is the part where I go "yeaaaaaaaaaaah they might've gone a wee lil' bit overboard with the reinforcements here."

That room is brutal....

Ā 

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Ā 

And sell S-rank weapon since you probably have no one that can use them, that's like extra 15 k money there

If you have someone that can use them (or the arms scroll to get someone there) I have always found them useful...

Ā 

@ShrimperorĀ is there like a follow up quest or other activity I can do because of this quest? The dialogue at the end felt very set up-y but in a vague way.

in SC iirc

yes progress carries over and NPC acknowledge it if you did the quests

Edited by Shrimperor

4 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

If you have someone that can use them (or the arms scroll to get someone there) I have always found them useful...

that's a big if there haha. I never had someone that can use them, mainly due to class choice and/or needing Arms scroll on other peeps i reclassed earlier so they don't get stuck in E rank hell

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

in SC iirc

yes progress carries over and NPC acknowledge it if you did the quests

Iā€™m assuming it wonā€™t carry over if I uninstall FC first

Iā€™m assuming it wonā€™t carry over if I uninstall FC first

I think it has to do with the save files. They should be there so SC can read them

alternatively you can grab a 100% clear file from the net

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:

I think it has to do with the save files. They should be there so SC can read them

alternatively you can grab a 100% clear file from the net

So if I keep my save but uninstall the game, will that work?

that's a big if there haha. I never had someone that can use them, mainly due to class choice and/or needing Arms scroll on other peeps i reclassed earlier so they don't get stuck in E rank hell

I have used at least one of them on every run I have done of conquest, and two is fairly common. Although I tend to not do as much reclassing as a lot of people, so having the arms scrolls lying around is kinda common for me. As for class composition, I have always had a Sorcerer on my team, I am a fan of how fun a Berserker is to use in Conquest, and keeping one of the maid/butlers around is kinda common for me. I almost used all three on my first ever run, but I only had 2 arms scrolls left, and theĀ  god of death that was a trained Charlotte didn't quite reach S Axes before the end.