Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

28 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Starting quite early today I see.

It’s Fates lol.

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ignatius almost ended Garon with a broom.

But then he missed. God damn you RNG! Guess I'll go for something a bit less funny, then...

Ywznerml o

Garon got killed by the unhinged perverts of the team.

He died like he lived.

A Fates character.

And now, on to the finale.

Good luck!

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You were right, Sooks,

Like always

it really was funny.

On my way back to my room I remembered you would find this part funny as well, but this actually wasn’t the part I was talking about.

Though this might be funnier than the thing I originally meant, I don’t remember quite how much focus they put on the thing.

Edited by Sooks

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Okay, look. Fates's story sucks and whatever, but.

That was such a badass way to kick off the final battle theme song. Wow. You impress me, Fates.

All right, Takumi. Let's go. Edgiest Ka has murdered countless souls at this point. Mostly innocent ones. What's one more? Here we go!

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I do not like the way Takumi is shining.

Use the cloud cover things that you can summon with dragon veins.

Oh, okay. Those crummy little barriers just blocked his attack.

Unfortunately, I miscalculated, and with the barrier out of the way, a wyvern reached Azura. Meh.

Fuck it, let's just keep going.

Not gonna lie, I cannot speak for how it is in lunatic, but so far, this is being super easy. Azura getting killed was a dumb blunder on my part, but beyond that, there doesn't seem to be much to this.

...Well, of course, the pressure of having to clear it in one go or being forced to waste time of my life beating Garon again would probably make me nervous and sloppy, but... Yeah, no. I have adjusted my Nintendo PC's rewind feature accordingly. There is nothing to worry about.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Heroic as Takumi might be, it makes very little sense to challenge Nohr at the peak of it's power when you are left with virtually nothing.
The smart thing would be to bide your time and gather strength, so you can strike once the Empire is falling apart. Considering they are all evil bastards, that shouldn't take particularly long. Especially since they will probably stretch themselves thin trying to control Hoshido to drain it's resources.

It's essentially what brought down the Canaan Empire too.

Edited by BrightBow

Just now, BrightBow said:

Heroic as Takumi might be, it makes very little sense to challenge Nohr at the peak of it's power when you are left with virtually nothing.
The smart thing would be to bide your time and gather strength, so you can strike once the Empire is falling apart. Considering they are all evil bastards, that shouldn't take particularly long. Especially since they will probably stretch themselves thin trying to control Hoshido to drain it's resources.

Well yeah, but he’s not acting with heroic intent, he’s acting because of ooooo tHe CuRsE 😛

Most of Fates’ plot can be summed up by

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

ooooo tHe CuRsE

Edited by Sooks

Oof... Well, the Azura blunder proved to be too much. I was unable to freeze all the paired up reinforcements.

Well, I never expected to beat this in one go. I could just keep going without Soleil, but nah. Fuck it, we're getting home with everyone. It's what you call character development for Edgiest Ka.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oof... Well, the Azura blunder proved to be too much. I was unable to freeze all the paired up reinforcements.

Well, I never expected to beat this in one go. I could just keep going without Soleil, but nah. Fuck it, we're getting home with everyone. It's what you call character development for Edgiest Ka.

So her name in the next game will be No Edge Ka?

I guess she has yet to visit fe12.

Hey, I've a small question. Is there any way to show a unit's stats without debuffs? I'd like to share my team when I get to Takumi, but it'll look ugly if they all come with the inevitable debuffs they'll suffer.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Man, imma boot up my old broken PC and see if i can find my Cold Steel 3 save because i actually don't feel like replaying all the progress i lost. Don't get me wrong, i think the game is good but honestly, just like Three Houses, replaying the game more than once is kinda ass.

If i really can't find my old save, imma just drop and move onto Cold Steel 4. I know how this all plays out anyway.

8 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Though I have been saying something like this for a while now, I do believe that, when it comes to character development, Nepgear is the best character in the series, hands down.

It does help that her normal personality helps her stand out the most compared to the rest of the cast.

3 hours ago, Maof06 said:

Thracia. Today.

IMG_20200713_195849.jpg

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The game was released back in 2003, it could've been before Ubisoft became UbS (pronounced "U-BS!" if you don't get it), but I understand your position regardless.

I feel like the only Ubisoft games that people seem to have unanimous fondness over is the Rayman games. Everything else seems to be trite with the occasional cult classic.

43 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'd forgotten how enjoyable this game's story is. Nothing makes any fucking sense.

The funniest part in Conquest is still how Corrin and crew somehow manage to not kill anyone, at least until they get to Hoshido.

I have no patience! Therefore, it is decided!

Today, Benice Begins The Battle Bagainst Bark Bouls!

...I ran out of alliterations.

But yeah! I plan to start Dark Souls I remastered today.

Just now, Benice said:

I have no patience! Therefore, it is decided!

Today, Benice Begins The Battle Bagainst Bark Bouls!

...I ran out of alliterations.

But yeah! I plan to start Dark Souls I remastered today.

Good luck!