• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

That's a Department Heaven game alright.

Funny how it's Episode IX of the bunch... and only I, II, and IV exist too for now.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Spoiler

Huh?? Joshua and Estelle are going to school? They are bracers! There are way more important things they could be doing! I get why they’re helping out with the play, I mean it may seem frivolous but it is a nice thing at an important time... but you don’t have to go to school to be hired to help with the play?? Why are they doing this? Just for fun? B R A C E R S

AUdtH5s.png

tfw deadline on first mission

1 minute ago, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

Huh?? Joshua and Estelle are going to school? They are bracers! There are way more important things they could be doing! I get why they’re helping out with the play, I mean it may seem frivolous but it is a nice thing at an important time... but you don’t have to go to school to be hired to help with the play?? Why are they doing this? Just for fun? B R A C E R S

Spoiler

Those are the same Bracers who save cats, ya know XD

That, and there's some important stuff, you'll see

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

VMBlr0q.jpg

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Reveal hidden contents

Those are the same Bracers who save cats, ya know XD

That, and there's some important stuff, you'll see

Spoiler

Looking for cats is helping people!

Plus, they’re now at the branch that was super busy.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

AUdtH5s.png

tfw deadline on first mission

And that game is what?

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:
H7pnqvuf o

You can really tell her mom is Beruka. She has great bulk for her classline, tons of strength, and surprisingly low speed. Useful unit nonetheless, and I enjoyed her character.

Based.

All right, so, right off the bat, I must dock points for two things: One, I cannot find anywhere to customize my controls. Two, it says at the bottom that this game was licensed by a thing called "Marvelous USA." So this is already an 8/10 game.

Let's go.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

All right, so, right off the bat, I must dock points for two things: One, I cannot find anywhere to customize my controls. Two, it says at the bottom that this game was licensed by a thing called "Marvelous USA." So this is already an 8/10 game.

Let's go.

You’re on steam right? If you go through Steam when you select play it will say launch Trails or launch its configuration, launch the configuration and you can make the controls whatever.

Edited by Sooks

Cassius has Orson's hair and Clifford's stache.

Okay, when's he going to die? This guy has all the red flags and he's existed for five minutes. He's not going to live for long.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

The sooner Ruben finishes Trails, the sooner he can get to disliking Y0!

My dude, brawlers are my jam. The opposite is more likely. Exercise some patience now, Venice!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

...did you miss the game config menu Steam asks you to open?

I must've, considering no such thing happened.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

2PgC2g6.png

Ruben

No, seriously, this didn't pop up. Game just started instantly.

Just now, Sooks said:

You’re on steam right? If you go through Steam when you select play it will say launch Trails or launch its configuration, launch it and you can make the controls whatever.

Ahhh, I think the problem here is that I booted the game from the shortcut that Steam automatically created.

Well, no matter. I'll figure it out as I go.

@Shrimperor

Spoiler

Does doing the black notebook side quest affect anything in SC or the third game? I picked up the notebook from the sky bandit hideout but apparently I was supposed to take it to Haken gate... for some reason?

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

@Shrimperor

Hide contents

Does doing the black notebook side quest affect anything in SC or the third game? I picked up the notebook from the sky bandit hideout but apparently I was supposed to take it to Haken gate... for some reason?

dw, just play the game if you missed something