• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

That boss battle was fantastic. Definitely good hard. And the scenes after it were fantastic, what a based game FC is.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Idk, what are you fighting?

You’ve played Trails in the Sky FC, haven’t you? Big spoiler though, so no open for Ruben or anyone who cares.

Spoiler

It’s those two wolf monsters the mayor sets on you in chapter two

Edited by Sooks

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

t’s those two wolf monsters the mayor sets on you in chapter two

Oh yeah, those are rough. Good fight though.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That boss battle was fantastic. Definitely good hard. And the scenes after it were fantastic, what a based game FC is.

You got that right.

716038515028131881.png?v=1

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh yeah, those are rough. Good fight though.

It was a very good fight!

Edited by Sooks

Spoiler

Wait... huh? That’s it? Chapter two just ended so... abruptly. I mean it explains the difficulty of the wolf battle if that was meant to be the finale of the chapter but, well... it didn’t really feel climactic. I mean the wolves weren’t responsible for what happened, but we fight them and then army gets to go and grab the mayor, and the playable characters didn’t even save themselves, the orbment did! It didn’t even feel like as big of a conflict as that of the last chapters because not much time was actually dedicated to it. An odd note to end on indeed. Ah well, I think next chapter I’m heading to Shrimpy city so that should be nice.

Edit: And we didn’t even get the full squad of this chapter for the finale, Agate was off fighting the actual important fight. He didn’t get to participate much. Hmm.

Anyway, chapter 2 is completed!

Edited by Sooks

Damn it, I wanted to post my playlog today, but I haven't even managed to finish chapter 1. This is more difficult than it looks. I think I can post the introduction today, but the chapter is only tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

You’ve played Trails in the Sky FC, haven’t you? Big spoiler though, so no open for Ruben or anyone who cares.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't remember that fight being particularly tough.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I don't remember that fight being particularly tough.

Did you play hard mode? I mean for me they could wipe out Kloe pretty much immediately and did hefty damage to Estelle and Joshua as well, what saved me was the AI sometimes deciding not to focus both attacks on one character for some reason.

The real way to be based is to agree with every opinion I have! Because I am right! Me! No one else!

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

The real way to be based is to agree with every opinion I have! Because I am right! Me! No one else!

But if you're opinion is that you're wrong, then making it right means you wouldn't be wrong, but then not being wrong means you wouldn't be right either, but then...

Oh also I'm at chapter 2 and I'm currently

Spoiler

Doing that sidequest with the cards again, great.

Also currently level 52, and Tita joins at 40. Wow. Xd a tad over leveled I guess.

Just now, Armagon said:

If you really want but rank doesn't matter.

Oh it matters... it matters more than it should! Xd 

Thanks, hopefully I can come close, at least!

7 hours ago, Sooks said:

what a based game FC is

You will love Sky3rd if you get that far, since it is the most gameolay focused one with best balance and boss battles in the series

4 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Trails in the Sky SC chapter 2 is still ongoing, cause there are tons of quests. 

Do I need to complete them all to make the best rank?

For best rank you need 380/382 BP

I got 378 myself and landed on 2nd best rsnk (which is what Estelle canonically reaches as well, actually)

Just now, Shrimperor said:

You will love Sky3rd if you get that far, since it is the most gameolay focused one with best balance and boss battles in the series

See, this was a smart move on your part. Had you said this earlier, I'm not sure if I would've gone ahead and played the series. It's what happened with The Witcher. My friends and the internet kept telling me that 3 was the best but the story of the others was important, and I ended up never playing any of 'em. Now that I've gotten into Trails, I cannot escape...

...Unless I refund! Mwah hah hah hah hah hah...!

...Then again, Trails looked more fun than The Witcher, anyway, so...

Morning, everyone.
Hope all of you had a good night, because mine was fucking miserable.

I see Ruben has finally found his fourth special unit. It looked a bit odd, with just three pictures.
And the weird thing is... even if he should play and (ironically) enjoy Three Houses again, he couldn't really add a unit like this to his signature, because... well... with statscreens like this:

Spoiler

nwSTsxn.jpg

Also, what is that game Shrimpy posted a screenshot of? It looks nice, graphics-wise.

19 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Morning, everyone.
Hope all of you had a good night, because mine was fucking miserable

Oof... I'm so sorry. I did have a good night, myself.

I see Ruben has finally found his fourth special unit. It looked a bit odd, with just three pictures.

That's the main reason I added Senno. It really did look odd. He'll probably be the first to go if something like, I dunno, my first Conquest lunatic run has an all-capped Gunter or something. But until then, he can stay. He's funny enough.

even if he should play and (ironically) enjoy Three Houses again,

Chances are very low, I've given it four chances and--

No, no, stop it, Ruben. That's not the point of what he's saying. Don't start.

he couldn't really add a unit like this to his signature, because... well... with statscreens like this:

Ah, that wouldn't be so bad, actually. Sure, those statscreens would be impossible, but don't forget that a simplified version of them is used when you check units' stats within maps. I could just crop that.

Also, what is that game Shrimpy posted a screenshot of? It looks nice, graphics-wise.

I believe it is called Gungnir, for PSP.

Edited by Saint Rubenio