Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Oh, get the fuck outta here, Joshua. Oh, sure, so you noticed her eyeing the septium and figured out the entire plot before it even happened but didn't call her out on it or warned the mayor because you had "no evidence." Fuck off, you're just trying to look smart now.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Oh, actually, I just noticed that shitstain Nial also has amber eyes, so it's probably not as big of a deal as I first thought it was. Meh. And here I thought I was a genius. But hey, the game kept bringing up Joshua's eyes, so I thought they had to be special in some way! Guess it was just another case of "look how awesome this guy is, don't you love him yet?"

...Although...

Spoiler

His black hair was brought up a lot more and the professor's hair is an almost black blue... Meh, I might be overthinking this, but I still think he's more important than he'd like me to believe.

Spoiler

I really like how we didn’t bring along the literal child to investigate the dangerous criminals. Good job, Trails.

Oh shoot the mushroom quest expired. I checked every patch of grass on the way to the mines and the tower and didn't find anything, so I just put it off, and now it's gone.

...Meh, who cares.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh shoot the mushroom quest expired. I checked every patch of grass on the way to the mines and the tower and didn't find anything, so I just put it off, and now it's gone.

...Meh, who cares.

I got like 3 quests expired at the prologue lol

Just play at your own pace and dw

But generally

Short Term - should be done asap

Medium Term - can wait a story event

Long Term - will probably be there for the whole chapter

Whenever I get to play it, I'll be sure to comment as well, heh.

Which reminds me, maybe I should speak up more of my VS one.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Which reminds me, maybe I should speak up more of my VS one.

Yeah!

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

me seeing your guys reactions on the plot

giphy.gif

It's a great feeling, isn't it. Well, I can only hope my premonitions are on point! I mean, so far, one of them has already been proven right. It was a truly subtle mystery, only a true genius could've gleaned the subtle hints, so I am quite proud of myself!

/s if it's not obvious enough, seriously that was so blatant, how did the mayor not realize...?

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I got like 3 quests expired at the prologue lol

Just play at your own pace and dw

I mean, I tried to do it, but I couldn't find the shroom, and I don't want to ever walk through that goddamned path again if I can avoid it.

Joshua died.

Again.

Just sayin' right now, if there ever is a plot choice to get him killed, I'm going for it. No second thoughts. This prick is useless and obnoxious. Great combination!

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

me seeing your guys reactions on the plot

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Same xD

I’m glad people are enjoying this!

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This prick is useless

He is literally my best character. My strategy for most battles is to have the others be supporting him while he hard carries.

Oh yeah also, Shrimpy, Agate’s attacks actually doing substantial damage was useful in this boss battle!

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

This is the first time i hear this haha

In Trails on the Sky gameplay Tier lists Joshua is usually pretty high up due to his good speed, delay and double attack crafts

Yeah, well, right now he and Estelle are exactly the same, except she has a less restrictive orbment and better crafts. Also, for some reason the enemy loves to knock him on his ass first.

Even critters hate this asshole.

Just now, Sooks said:

He is literally my best character. My strategy for most battles is to have the others be supporting him while he hard carries.

Yeah, well, I hate him, so even if he could carry I'm not letting him.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, well, right now he and Estelle are exactly the same, except she has a less restrictive orbment and better crafts. Also, for some reason the enemy loves to knock him on his ass first.

Estelle has a craft that let's enemies attack her.

Give her HP quartz and some buffs while Joshua attacks

WOW, Agate is such a jerk!

Spoiler

Can you stop berating the child who is going through one of the worst things someone can go through? Please?

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Joshua? Obnoxious?

That's a surprise to hear.

Not as much himself as the way the game frames him as this perfect guy who does everything right and is always correct against Estelle who's an idiot who's always wrong and needs her brother to keep her in check.

Ugh.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Estelle has a craft that let's enemies attack her.

Give her HP quartz and some buffs while Joshua attacks

Never used it and I'm doing perfectly fine. No need for advice, I think I am good to go as I'm doing now. This game is really easy. I am a master who has beaten Berwick Saga while buying all the furniture. I will break this game in half as though I were Panne.

Okay, so the kids are both dead and Scherazard is carrying their corpses on her back while dragging her own battered body forward.

Also, I'm lost. This perspective is awful, I can't see anything...!

Spoiler

“I don’t like it, but we’re gonna need the military’s help.”

The military so obviously has people on their side infiltrating it it’s not even funny. I bet that colonel person and Dorothy sit around all day in black hoods deciding who to hurt while laughing maniacally!

Okay, no, seriously, this is getting ridiculous. I cannot find the way forward. There's like, four paths and they all lead to dead ends. Doesn't help that every five seconds I get stopped by enemies, and best case scenario I lose my bearings, worst case scenario they kill me and I completely lose my bearings.

Fuck this forest and fuck random encounters.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's a maximum of three stacks in SMTIV and IV Apocalypse. Prior games, both "Classic" SMT and earlier "Modern" SMT did allow up to four stacks of buff/debuff in a given stat. I believe it is the case in all games, or at least the earlier modern ones, each stage of buff/debuff is +/- 12.5%. So +4 in attack means a +50% bonus. Apply -4 defense to the enemy, and your attacks are now dealing about double the hurt. 

Ah, okay! So it was +3 in those games! Thanks! ^^

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Luster Candy as a fun fact has its name originate as a combination of the stat spell prefixes. It's "Rasuta Kyandi" in Japanese, Ra-Su-Ta. The translation might've lost the reference through assuming this was a conventional word and transliterated it as one, although perhaps the Japanese is a wordplay with two meanings, in which case, one meaning simply had to be lost to non-Japanese audiences.

Oh, very interesting! I didn't know!
Always asked myself why Luster Candy was called that. Thanks again!

Oh c’mon game, you can’t pass off Agate as trying to give tough love, he went way too hard on her. Guess he was just trying to make amends afterwards. Fine.

He sucks at tough love then.

Edited by Sooks