• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

"Lunatic difficulty is bullshit" yes, i agree.

2 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

Yeah it's not bullshit, it's extreme bullshit!

Y'all just don't know to play.

Step 1: Give Yubello an axe.

Step 2: Watch.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It was the Blade Division I picked on my first XCX playthrough. The game did make the point of being able to change it at any time, and it not having a significant impact, but I still weighed my decision. I do have my degree in history, so I'm thinking that at the time I was thinking of picking whatever had the most alignment to that, which meant either Curators or Reclaimers. I think the name "Curator" pushed it over the edge, and just maybe the design of its symbol. Had I paid more attention to what Elma and Vandham were saying at the time, I would've realized the role boiled down to collecting stuff -more field scientist than historical- and had the Division its Japanese name -Colepedian- instead, I speculate I would've chosen differently.

When I started up my second, and unfinished, XCX run, when I got to the Blade Division overview scene, which I still consider great for establishing world-building, I corrected my error from the first playthrough. I picked Testament instead, the real historical-ish Division; and I like Elma now, so same as her.

Last one you should expect to see from me would be Prospectors, the Division doesn't feel like it should exist with how passive Data Probe precious resource extraction is.

Wow... that's actually a very touching reason. Much better than mine. I choose the Harriers cause they sounded badass. Xd

I mean, she conquered the world... can they even?

Also, it's funny how Yggdra shows up with a gun of all things for GU. Well, more like a handcannon.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Apparently it's a different Yggdra but a similiar backstory...

When/If i get to the game i will understand more xD

I will probably finish Blaze's A route this weekend

Didn't play yesterday because Friday is Discord homies night

Edited by Teeheemperor

Indeed.

Gloria Union is a true spin-off. It seems to take place in an alternate continuity/world from the other Union games. Thus, their Yggdra is not the same Yggdra. But comes with references galore. Like how her mercenary band is named Fantasinia, or that there is a Gran Centurio for her to equip, despite now being in a gun-wielding class, which lets her use Crusade/Jihad as always.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Like how her mercenary band is named Fantasinia

So she never met Milanor, hence Glucasa's Conquest was a success so she decided to just go play Pirate Emblem while letting him deal with Asgard, discovering that the world is bigger than the little corner they had.

So I just witnessed the recording of the finale of one of my friends' ironman run of FE6 hard. The madman beat FE6 and the only survivors were Roy and Fae on the bench.

And here's the kicker: He went to Sacae. He went to Sacae and somehow survived. Wow.

Just now, Dayni said:

How was Fae on the bench?

She broke her dragonstone dealing the final blow to Murdock. My friend decided not to deploy her as a sacrifice in recognition of her deeds.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

She broke her dragonstone dealing the final blow to Murdock. My friend decided not to deploy her as a sacrifice in recognition of her deeds.

No, I mean she literally should have been force deployed if he got to the true ending.

So I assume no?