• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

That they changed it or that they felt they had to change it?

"Yes."

The design itself as well as your question.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

i am pretty sure it's the top not the shorts

Yeah, they censored both things. The design remained profoundly stupid, but really not that much more stupid than anything else I've seen.

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Awww, what a shame.

Having both Camilla and that Kiria design so close in succession (both came out in 2015 in Japan) was like the one line they didn't dare to cross, apparently.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I mean, with Nowi they jumped over the line to pedophilia with great enthusiasm. At that point there aren't really any lines left.

Though maybe Atlus just feels different then IS about the existence of lines and the crossing thereof.

In other news, I finally made up my mind and updated my completely legit FE12 copy to the newest translation patch. Now it's only 5 years outdated instead of 10.

This is so fucking cursed.

Seriously, have you any idea how jarring Jubelo sounds when you're Spanish? Reminds me of how I felt the first time I saw the name Jeorge. It's so unpleasant. Though at least I get the one Spaniard in the series that isn't a brigand or at least a grizzled axe fighter: Roberto! Hell yeah. My least favorite Sable Knight. Oof...

Yay serenes is acting up again and not letting me post images

Also, I found this among my screenshots. Thought I'd share it here, 'cause I'm not sure where I posted it when I first created it. Probably one of my LP threads. Berwick at the earliest, considering the avatar's name.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, I'm getting the urge to play FE12 again because I'm that kind of person. Not sure if to try Ironmanning Maniac for the heck of it or subject myself to reverse lunatic. What do you guys think?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Though at least I get the one Spaniard in the series that isn't a brigand or at least a grizzled axe fighter: Roberto! Hell yeah. My least favorite Sable Knight. Oof...

I guess you're only counting the guys since the first game gave us a Maria.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

I guess you're only counting the guys since the first game gave us a Maria.

...Would you believe I completely forgot about her? Guess Ruben had a point: She really is a brat whose only talent is getting kidnapped.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Would you believe I completely forgot about her? Guess Ruben had a point: She really is a brat whose only talent is getting kidnapped.

Dios te salve, María...

Would you consider Leonardo to count as Spanish or Italian?

On that subject, Jeorge is like WTH? But we also have a proper Jorge. With a Daniel.

... just where from Tellius are they anyway...

There's also Laura.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

really, wraith? John Cena?

Just watch the video! Forget the thumbnail! *Purging intensifies*

Edited by WraithReborn

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Dios te salve, María...

Ruben no hizo nada malo.

Would you consider Leonardo to count as Spanish or Italian?

Could go both ways, but he looks more Italian.

On that subject, Jeorge is like WTH? But we also have a proper Jorge. With a Daniel.

Jorge and Daniel aren't playable. As for Jeorge... Yeah, Jeorge is fucking horrid to look at. I dunno what they were thinking, it's not like there's a George in the series, they could've let him keep it.

There's also Laura.

Young cleric girls are not memorable.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ruben no hizo nada malo.

Could go both ways, but he looks more Italian.

Jorge and Daniel aren't playable. As for Jeorge... Yeah, Jeorge is fucking horrid to look at. I dunno what they were thinking, it's not like there's a George in the series, they could've let him keep it.

Young cleric girls are not memorable.

So Aragón - Dos Sicilias union, got it.

They're still neither bandits or axemen.

In any case, there's also something to be said to have a girl with a Spanish name and being part of a convent/nun/cleric/religious.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

In any case, there's also something to be said to have a girl with a Spanish name and being part of a convent/nun/cleric/religious.

Roberto is clearly still groundbreaking in that he's a playable who isn't a brigand or a young nun. Truly admirable!

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'm sure you remember all the young cleric girls from Berwick. snrk

I benched both of them for three consecutive runs in favor of the dashing long-haired bishop with an awesome character story until I literally ran out of characters to use and went "hey how about giving Izerna a try?"

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Only because I kept pestering him about Izerna.

Yes, basically.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Roberto is clearly still groundbreaking in that he's a playable who isn't a brigand or a young nun. Truly admirable!

Now I'm reminded that Palla's name in Japan is Paola. She would've been the first, then.

In light of things, that's an ironic name for her.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

...So Rubenio...why should I play Berwick Saga over FE 3 Houses or any future FE games?

I believe I already told you once. It's because the gameplay is great, unique and engaging, with a focus on proper utilization of skills and equipment over rolling the dice to get more numbers to steamroll the enemy with; the playable characters are all viable and can even be considered, with a couple of exceptions, all good; the maps are really varied and interesting, the story is cool, grounded and different in tone and scope from any FE story, the graphics are beautiful and the music is wonderful. That's the sparknotes version of it.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Now I'm reminded that Palla's name in Japan is Paola. She would've been the first, then.

Damn you, 4-8! I love you, but... damn you!