Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

btw, male or fem corrin?

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Then again, with you losing units for me too...

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...uhhhh... Your call, you're the one who stands to lose more here

This is gonna be a disaster XD

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

FUCK I forgot to reply to Armagon and since I'm on phone I can't put the quotes in the editing box. Double post time. Thank God for FFtF.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah because I was working.

How dare you.

54 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

'm willing to take suggestions on music to listen to however

Yakuza

I have lots of recommendations for music form it...

What did I miss?

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

btw, male or fem corrin?

Oh my God and now I got ninja'd. That's it, I respond to this and phone's getting yeeted. Figuratively speaking.

Iiiiiiiii thiiiiiiink I dunno. Maybe male corrin, since I've never done it and Dwyer doesn't exist anyway. Yeah, let's go with that.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah because I was working.

How old are you feeling now? As feeble as a member of the Gazel Ministry?

We're told in life to get good grades in public/private school, so that then we can get into a good college, where we study our butts off again. And after all that hard work, what do they conveniently not tell us? That life after university is unending toil day after day. Until retirement, by which point you've not much left before you're dead. The "dream career" you major for, is no somnolent paradise, it's a Sisyphean hell.

Where is utopia, where is the violent revolution to abolish all labors? Let machines do the unwanted chores and free humankind.

-My sincere sympathies that you must toil. I have been meaning to, but yet haven't been pushed into it yet

Hopefully, the money gained will ease thy pains.

Oh wow, I wasn't aware there were also news about a new Age of Empires 2 expansion.

And it's gonna have Hussite War Wagons. Or in other words: Wooden tanks. Wohooo!!!
ts-thomas.gif

Edited by BrightBow

@Saint Rubenio

8qMJe0G.png

Here's something sloppy i put together very fast. I tried to take charater's roles, classes, weapons, type, history etc. into consideration and match them together

🟥= game over condition

For you, unnamed generics are freebies (as in you can capture as many generics as you want).

I have Faye as my 'freebie', even if you kill of Severa since Faye is one Perma casual mode. If i do somehow manage to kill Faye off however, Severa is gone for you.

If you fail to recruit a unit somehow (that includes kids) than i can still use the linked units as mercenaries, but never perma recruit them. Exception: Unit your tried to recruit died while green unit or story event (like Shura), then their linked units ''dies'' as well. Those of Reese's squad/non-mercenaries die with their linked unit no matter what (so if you kill off Niles before you get Nina, i lose Christine).

If a unit dies, you may deploy their linked unit later and kill them off if it means getting a reward or special item.

Example: If i lose Sherlock, you can kill of Shura to get Boots instead of just benching him. I can deploy a unit if their linked unit is dead to get those famous berwick dead unit items. If i lose a unit linked with a child unit, you can still play the paralogue for items and exp, but you can't use the child unit after.

If i fail to perma recruit someone, aslong as they aren't dead, you can use their linked unit normally

And most importantly: No intentional sabotage xD

Edited by Shrimperor

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

@Saint Rubenio

8qMJe0G.png

Here's something sloppy i put together very fast. I tried to take charater's roles, classes, weapons, type, history etc. into consideration and match them together

🟥= game over condition

...Why does Haitaka look exactly like Volo with a helmet on?

Urgh, I wish I could take off Sylvis' Composite Bow.

The Apeiron becomes available starting with chapter 4. At that point her Composite Bow should be worn down quite a bit and could be used as material. But it's a personal possession and it's impossible to have recruited her at that point so I gotta buy a fresh one just to immediately trade it in for a different bow.

It feels like an irritating waste of both money and the shops limited supply. But if I put off crafting it, I miss out on a lot of shit I could have stolen in the meantime.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, just now I'm simply grinding up the cat levels. Also, didn't noticed closely before:

w8rWemx.png

One of the cats is named Brom, haha.

The heck is this?

NVdxsa8.png

Well, 29 hours in, I have finally finished all of the bracer missions in Bose and opened up a ton of spell slots.

...I wonder if I can finish chapter 1 in the next 12 minutes of gameplay? Then again...I've got to remember what I'm supposed to be doing regardless.

If I can't...Eh, maybe I should head back to Rolent to see if there's anything going on up there.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

EmcbqViXcAAZLGA.jpg:large

hmmm

looks like that one game

also a kid?

crX0iDW.png

what are people fighting over exactly?

What exactly is wrong with her? I dont understand, hers is one of the better ones imo.

Edited by lightcosmo

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

What exactly is wrong with her? I dknt understand, hers is one of the better ones imo.

Well, supposedly that it makes her look younger than she is. And because of who was the artist, I guess.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, supposedly that it makes her look younger than she is. And because of who was the artist, I guess.

And... That's a bad thing? 

So it isnt the traditional style, that doesnt make it bad by any means.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

And... That's a bad thing? 

So it isnt the traditional style, that doesnt make it bad by any means.

You know how it is with this fandom when it comes to young-looking characters.