1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

smh

yeah the artwork is nice

but

>subscriptions

EmcbqViXcAAZLGA.jpg:large

hmmm

looks like that one game

I think its style is from Etrian Odyssey. Pretty fun game.

Only one ninja fought Spiderman, Batman, The Terminator, The Incredible Hulk, and Godzilla and defeated them all.

Revenge of Shinobi is basically "Copyright Infringement: The game"

Or at least it was. I would imagine all digital versions have censored this stuff by now.

Edited by BrightBow

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Who? And did they try to sign up again with an alt account or something?

I was talking about competitive Pokémon. Smogon suspect tested and banned Zacian-Hero.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

...Why does Haitaka look exactly like Volo with a helmet on?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is.... so, so incredibly blursed.

25 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

What? No reaction? Is Zacian getting banned again really NOT that much of a shock to everyone?

I mean to be fair, the one thing we all have in common here is an interest in Fire Emblem, and I'm pretty sure a majority of the Pokemon fans here aren't super invested in competitive Pokemon. Honestly, I haven't been too caught up in Pokemon meta myself.

Ok i'm home, showered, and have eaten dinner. Time to catch up on the pages, whoo boy.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He was kind of a piece of shit, but the show seemed to acknowledge and occassionally punish it, so it's fine.

Yeah he's hilarious.

Konosuba in general is so fucking hilarious. The movie was one of the funniest i've ever seen, i was in tears bro.

6 hours ago, WraithReborn said:

So...what do you guys think will happen with Fire Emblem tomorrow at the Nintendo Direct?

Tokyo Mirage Sessions 2.

5 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Let me join you, brother. Burn the heresy in eternal flames and rejoice in the ashes as they ascend to the skies.

But by doing so, i would ascend to higher plane of existence and enlightenment.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

@Armagon you rising to the challenge?

So here's the thing.

I could do the ironman link.

But because for me, it'd be about sending a message rather than winning, which means i'd just sabotage Ruben pull an Excelblem.

(In truth, an ironman from me would end really quickly so i'll have to decline).

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-My sincere sympathies that you must toil.

Tbh, it's not that bad.  A 10-minute walk from my home, weekly pay at around roughly $200, yeah, it works out for me.

Of course, if i had actual responsibilities (i mean i do but that's just the phone and internet bills), $200 a week wouldn't cut it but for now, it's all good.

30 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

What? No reaction? Is Zacian getting banned again really NOT that much of a shock to everyone?

Competitive Pokemon is ass tbh.

41 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Don’t worry about it, half the games mentioned here (other than fe of course) have 1 player amongst the thread, maybe 2 if you’re lucky.

It's really odd for me to be posting Tales music since i think the soundtrack for the series tends to be pretty generic.

But

This banger shows up in Project X Zone as one of the player phase themes whenever one of the Tales characters is acting. 

No i will not be playing Tales of Vesperia.

Edited by Armagon

1 hour ago, Shadow Mir said:

Eh, my only interest lies in gens 1 and 2 on a competitive level, sooo yeah.

47 minutes ago, Armagon said:

No i will not be playing Tales of Vesperia.

Please do and show the naysayers why Yuri is badass!

Edited by lightcosmo

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

They gotta remake the game with not LMBS first.

Battle system is good, though! Comboes are actually a thing in Vesperia, unlike later installations to the series. I think it runs fine, they just need to fix the jumping and... Activating arts on Up stick buttons, they are broken af.

Edited by lightcosmo

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Battle system is good, though! Comboes are actually a thing in Vesperia, unlike later installations to the series. I think it runs fine, they just need to fix the jumping and... Activating arts on Up stick buttons, they are broken af.

My problem with Tales isn't the combos or lack of, it's that the foundation just feels very awkward.

I've explained this before but it feels like pre-Berseria games could never decide if they wanted to be 3D ARPGs or 2D ARPGs.

Here's the part where i say Tales of Phantasia would've been alright if it didn't age like shit.