Jump to content
Zan Partizanne

We L(Ike) Hellos, Games and Teehees

Recommended Posts

Mozu has missed an 87. Due to Felicia's complete shit strength, this has taken the enemy from 2 HP to 1.

Oh, and I cannot finish him. Not enough units in range. Joy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>Mozu

>Missing

wew boy

this never happened with me before unless wtd, and even then it's rare

Edited by Shrimperor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

>Mozu

>Missing

wew boy

this never happened with me before unless wtd, and even then it's rare

Yes, I am so very glad I am using this worthless shit kid instead of Haitaka. Very glad indeed.

Though I guess the epic strat is to change her to archer so she can be a worse Elfuigi, isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Though I guess the epic strat is to change her to archer so she can be a worse Elfuigi, isn't it?

wait, you didn't already?

OOF

yeah you heartseal her in her join chapter and train her up there. That's the usual Mozu strat

Villager Mozu is kinda useless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The time has come.

Execute order 6-- I mean, let's play chapter 10. Wish me luck, guys. I and Shrimpy are gonna need it.

Fear not, He walks with you this day.

Edited by WraithReborn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

wait, you didn't already?

OOF

yeah you heartseal her in her join chapter and train her up there. That's the usual Mozu strat

2008 Gamefaqs FE plays, right there. Which I normally like, but in the context of me desperately struggling to hold the line, profoundly upsets me.

6 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Fear not, He walls with you this day.

Thanks, old man.

I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Thanks, old man.

I think.

He walks with you. Damn my dyslexia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is somehow looking less desperate than my last run.

Except for the fact that Silas is about to pass from this world and any attempts to save him would irreparably compromise the western front.

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

He walks with you. Damn my dyslexia.

I love that this is the least dramatic post you've made here. That I remember, at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes, I am so very glad I am using this worthless shit kid instead of Haitaka. Very glad indeed.

Though I guess the epic strat is to change her to archer so she can be a worse Elfuigi, isn't it?

Yeah… I don’t even know why you bothered deploying Mozu. Did you not have anyone else for that deployment slot?

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

2008 Gamefaqs FE plays, right there.

Wait, but it’s a good strategy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Silas dodged.

Why you and not Niles?!??!

Because Silas is the avatar's best friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won without casualties.

......

I don't know why I'm even surprised. This happens all the time when I Ironman. I'll beat the hardest map in existence brilliantly without a hitch and then in the ez pz map I'll get distracted and lose fourteen units.

God fucking damnit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Permadeath is definitely a lot less frustrating if you actually want to characters to live, rather then simply putting up with them because of their usefulness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

phew

Dunno if i will play ch3 today, as i am super sleepy and i don't wanna lose half the army.

If you lose me half the army after this rare display of competence I will go to your house and fucking kill you.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

If you lose me half the army after this rare display of competence I will go to your house and fucking kill you.

that's why i am not playing today

especially not the 3 Priests xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

inb4 instead of fucking up normally like Ruben does i do an omega oopsie and end the run by getting the green units killed...

Yeah i am not taking my chances i am hiring Clifford for this chapter

Edited by Shrimperor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*sigh*
Sorry for earlier, everyone. I once again let my emotions get the better of me.

In any case, congratulations on beating Chapter 10 without casualties, @Saint Rubenio!

As a peace offering, have my (so far) favorite picture of my favorite Touhou character:
Q8mxC9D.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

phew

Dunno if i will play ch3 today, as i am super sleepy and i don't wanna lose half the army.

Dont play with strategy, play with feeling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I won without casualties.

......

I don't know why I'm even surprised. This happens all the time when I Ironman. I'll beat the hardest map in existence brilliantly without a hitch and then in the ez pz map I'll get distracted and lose fourteen units.

God fucking damnit.

Wow, congratulations. I wasn’t expecting that at all.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

inb4 instead of fucking up normally like Ruben does i do an omega oopsie and end the run by getting the green units killed...

Yeam i am not taking my chances i am hiring Clifford for this chapter

get Xander killed.

Well, knowing Ruben he would probably bench Xander immediately until he has no choice because it’s Xander or an empty deployment slot.

Clifford is tied to Xander right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Dont play with strategy, play with feeling!

No xD

Especially since if i fuck up this chapter my freebie unit could go as well

Just now, Sooks said:

Clifford is tied to Xander right?

yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

*sigh*
Sorry for earlier, everyone. I once again let my emotions get the better of me.

Draggy, its alright! None of us would have the right to judge you for saying how you feel. I certainly dont! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...