Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

What difficulty are you playing on?

In case you missed it, the answer is in my previous post.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Oh, my bad!
Of course, looking closely, I can definitely see the resemblance!

I'm sure.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

If Palla dies, your punishment is to at least watch the first part of a playthrough of Nights of Azure!

I mean, I'd say if Palla dies my punishment is that Palla dies.

I will remember this, though!

All right, at any rate, Jagen goes down, and Kabage makes use of her 15% increased strength growth to get magic. Woo.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, I'd say if Palla dies my punishment is that Palla dies.

That is also very true!

I will remember this, though!

Good! But only if you want!

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

All right, at any rate, Jagen goes down, and Kabage makes use of her 15% increased strength growth to get magic. Woo.

Making her parents proud? XD

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Look guys look.

Xuomxmep o

It's a completely new character that has never been seen before in this thread.

What, now we need lore on why she’s in fe12-

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

No, man. You're confusing this completely new character for the old thread favorite, Kabbãge, evolved into Edgy Kabba, then finally Edgiest Ka. This is Kabage. Uh, Edgiest Ka's daughter from the future that she had with Shura. Let's go with that. You can even kinda see the Shura resemblance in her eye color!

Oh. But why is she in fe12?

She probably had to flee everyone asking her if she inherited Shura’s boots and go somewhere where no one has heard of Shura’s boots.

Edited by Sooks

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In case you missed it, the answer is in my previous post.

B-but I asked before you posted it...

Anyway, nice to see someone is also playing FE12. Here's my actual Kris... named Chris...

9Oz32jd.png

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Making her parents proud? XD

I mean, her mother was a witch. Probably inherited her magic growth.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What, now we need lore on why she’s in fe12-

Oh. But why is she in fe12?

...I just realized FE12 canonically takes place before Kabage's birth, since Awakening happens during her mother's Edgy Kabba phase and Awakening is thousands of years after New Mystery.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

She probably had to flee everyone asking her if she inherited Shura’s boots and go somewhere where no one has heard of Shura’s boots.

Hahahaha... Okay, let's say this: She's Edgiest Ka's daughter from the future, who fled to the past because everyone kept pestering her about her father's boots.

Just now, Maof06 said:

B-but I asked before you posted it...

I noticed after I made that post, actually. Before I had missed it.

Just now, Maof06 said:

Anyway, nice to see someone is also playing FE12.

Still my fav FE!

Just now, Maof06 said:

Here's my actual Kris... named Chris...

9Oz32jd.png

Good ol' Chris. I've changed my patch to the new-ish one, so I've got Kris. Also, Roderick. Most of the names I do like better... though Jubello and Yuliya are going to take some getting used to.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hahahaha... Okay, let's say this: She's Edgiest Ka's daughter from the future, who fled to the past because everyone kept pestering her about her father's boots.

But will she prove them wrong and be a good unit, proving boots aren’t everything?

I mean Kris is an avatar, so I’m assuming they’re a good unit. This is the part where you tell me to go learn myself by playing fe12, isn’t it?

Wrys's introduction in FE12 is still one of my favorite scenes in the series. That shit never gets old, I swear.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

But will she prove them wrong and be a good unit, proving boots aren’t everything?

I mean Kris is an avatar, so I’m assuming they’re a good unit. This is the part where you tell me to go learn myself by playing fe12, isn’t it?

Yes.

Honestly though, Kris is the best unit in the game by far. There's just about no way to make them bad, unless you do something silly like, female archer or something stupid like that. But who would do that?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...I just realized FE12 canonically takes place before Kabage's birth, since Awakening happens during her mother's Edgy Kabba phase and Awakening is thousands of years after New Mystery.

It's alright. According to Chrom in Before Awakening, Fates take place long in the past of Awakening, so... actually concurrently with New Mystery? I mean, SoV's Cipher selection included one Nohrian and two Hoshidans...

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's alright. According to Chrom in Before Awakening, Fates take place long in the past of Awakening, so... actually concurrently with New Mystery? I mean, SoV's Cipher selection included one Nohrian and two Hoshidans...

...what...?

Guess it makes sense, then, but... What...?

I mean, her mother was a witch. Probably inherited her magic growth.

See? It all comes full circle!
Now, if only FE12 had a Shining Bow equivalent... actually, does it? I know the Levin Sword is a thing.

Some time travel shenanigans happened. XD

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Still my fav FE!

I suspect it might become mine, too.
I really should go back and continue that Hard Mode playthrough I started some time ago...

Wrys's introduction in FE12 is still one of my favorite scenes in the series. That shit never gets old, I swear.

If that is what I remember it to be... then yeah. XD
Luke: "I want a cute lady cleric!"
*Wrys appears* "Hi!"

---

bYmCoY3.jpg

Somebody say Chris? xD

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

ah the nostalgia

It feels so good finally having a proper Mario Party after like what, 12 years?

5 hours ago, Maof06 said:

https://i.imgur.com/7pDh0nz.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/MplGN6c.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/KFnI1dI.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/2inmqFh.png

Oosawa did nothing wrong

Incest lets goooooooooooooo

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Dont play with strategy, play with feeling!

"It's not about winning, it's about sending a message".

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

*sigh*
Sorry for earlier, everyone. I once again let my emotions get the better of me

It's fine, don't worry about it.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

> Ys 9 demo

*Shrimpy wakes up enough to maybe even play Berwick today*

Ys. The one thing that can wake Shirmpy from deep slumber.

>Shitty Boss Music

Falcom why

iirc, that was an issue you also had with Ys 8 as well, right?

How tf do you go from this dungeon theme

Hey Falcom, we need to talk about that song name here.

Yeah definetly will have to mod music once full game is released and i get it

You heard one boss theme and already decided that was enough huh.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

SMT still not including a female option

Tbf, i can't tell what gender the SMT5 protag is.

And i think that may be deliberate.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

...what...?

Guess it makes sense, then, but... What...?

He brings up both Nohr and Hoshido as kingdoms of myth. Or something like that. Granted, it's not necessarily a sign he's referring to myth as in old enough to fade into legend, but combined with SoV's Cipher characters merely world hopping, unless time travel was also involved there, makes an argument they are trying to say Fates happens, time-wise, concurrently with Marth and Alm's adventures.

I'd even say Fates deciding to bring back classes from those games, Ballistician and Witch, as also suspect...

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

iirc, that was an issue you also had with Ys 8 as well, right?

With Ys 8 it was the damned final boss track that was shitty. They fucked up there so hard

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You heard one boss theme and already decided that was enough huh

yes

Because it's the same composer as CS3/4/5 and you already know my opinion on the ost there.

That guy can fine when he does non Boss stuff, but all his Boss tracks are shitty

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

See? It all comes full circle!
Now, if only FE12 had a Shining Bow equivalent... actually, does it? I know the Levin Sword is a thing.

Levin sword is a thing, but no shining bow, unfortunately.

I suspect it might become mine, too.

Hoho! I wouldn't mind to have another member for the club. There aren't too many of us, but hey. We got cookies!

I really should go back and continue that Hard Mode playthrough I started some time ago...

That'd be fun, but only if you feel like it. LPing is a big commitment - I should know!

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

If that is what I remember it to be... then yeah. XD
Luke: "I want a cute lady cleric!"
*Wrys appears* "Hi!"

From my old FE12 LP:

On 7/30/2017 at 2:37 AM, Saint Rubenio said:

Fire_Emblem_Shin_Monsho_no_Nazo_Hikari_to_Kage_no_Eiyu_en__3133.png.e6b1e0460c0fee089bad0ab90edcee9c.png

Fire_Emblem_Shin_Monsho_no_Nazo_Hikari_to_Kage_no_Eiyu_en__3153.png.af0a1d5a4561224a5e5fe20bbfd4cbcf.png

Fire_Emblem_Shin_Monsho_no_Nazo_Hikari_to_Kage_no_Eiyu_en__3202.png.c9099b15db8842b59253f822cf1a9d74.pngFire_Emblem_Shin_Monsho_no_Nazo_Hikari_to_Kage_no_Eiyu_en__3228.png.7f5726b56c7e67a3b5c4e7e73b51cca6.png

Fire_Emblem_Shin_Monsho_no_Nazo_Hikari_to_Kage_no_Eiyu_en__3267.png.bee897f81a8239c217a2f7040b50d0d3.png

Fire_Emblem_Shin_Monsho_no_Nazo_Hikari_to_Kage_no_Eiyu_en__3287.png.de7cab1c5602000850effdd71271868c.png

Peak comedy.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

He brings up both Nohr and Hoshido as kingdoms of myth. Or something like that. Granted, it's not necessarily a sign he's referring to myth as in old enough to fade into legend, but combined with SoV's Cipher characters merely world hopping, unless time travel was also involved there, makes an argument they are trying to say Fates happens, time-wise, concurrently with Marth and Alm's adventures.

I'd even say Fates deciding to bring back classes from those games, Ballistician and Witch, as also suspect...

...But... Wait, then how did the Awakening trio end up in the distant past?

32 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Make her a Swordmaster and use the Levin Sword! Probably my most OP build.

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Good ol' Chris. I've changed my patch to the new-ish one, so I've got Kris. Also, Roderick. Most of the names I do like better... though Jubello and Yuliya are going to take some getting used to.

No, actually, I'm using the new patch too. I was just not creative, so I just switched from K to Ch.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Incest lets goooooooooooooo

It's not in my country, and it's probably not in Jugdral either. Probably.

Anankos: You are correct. I need you three to travel to another place and time to fight for me.

Anankos' doing, apparently. Ending on history records as themselves is likely why they went with the whole identity change... as otherwise... why bother?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Because it's the same composer as CS3/4/5 and you already know my opinion on the ost there.

Ah of course.

Imagine modding music. This post was brought to you by Atelier Change BGM gang.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Fates or consistent chronology, choose one.

Assuming you ran with a multiverse, the possibility becomes open that there are "always" worlds in the "past" yet to reach the "present".

Alternatively, sliding into another dimension at different points in time is possible. It's the only way I can remotely work out a chronology for a certain game.

3 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Make her a Swordmaster and use the Levin Sword! Probably my most OP build.

N O

Archer avatar is best avatar.

4 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

No, actually, I'm using the new patch too. I was just not creative, so I just switched from K to Ch.

Next time, call him Chris R and every time he attacks someone you play this clip.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Fates or consistent chronology, choose one.

Assuming you ran with a multiverse, the possibility becomes open that there are "always" worlds in the "past" yet to reach the "present".

Alternatively, sliding into another dimension at different points in time is possible. It's the only way I can remotely work out a chronology for a certain game.

Funky connectivity between worlds is pretty much where I'm going with one of my current WIP's fics, haha...

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Levin sword is a thing, but no shining bow, unfortunately.

That really is a shame! If Kabage ends up Magic blessed, she would have been able put that to good use!

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hoho! I wouldn't mind to have another member for the club. There aren't too many of us, but hey. We got cookies!

A most convincing argument! xD

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That'd be fun, but only if you feel like it. LPing is a big commitment - I should know!

I probably wouldn't do it as an LP! Like you said, it is a commitment, and I'm not sure I have what it takes for something like that! ^^
I would do as everyone does and document my playthrough here, though!

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Peak comedy.

XD
It was as I remembered! Definitely one of my favorite scenes from the game's prologue!

I have to admit, even I was thrown off on my very first go at the game, as I expected someone like Lena to show up. xD

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

A much, much better Chris, I'm sure.

Oh so very much yes!
Christophorus is amazing!

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ah of course.

Imagine modding music. This post was brought to you by Atelier Change BGM gang.

Gust is based when it comes to music

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Gust is based when it comes to music

Yep!

Yep!

Sorry, I had to. XD

---

Also, here's the "sequel" to the earlier talk between Zhao Yun and Christophorus:
fN67USX.jpgUc0hbGT.jpghd04X2L.jpgoTvi7MA.jpgK37FT5j.jpgMqUxWFj.jpg

tfw a spin-off makes Dynasty Warriors' poster boy a better character than Dynasty Warriors itself. XD