Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

32 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

e0vNM8c.png

Where's your Axe and scar tho

Oh hey, it's one of my favorite scenes in Berwick Saga. Ward getting angrier when she offers her services for ten denarii than when she offers them for a million never gets old for me.

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

3qWMLub.png
TAeYUTj.png

ya know, i never personally got the impression that she's that kind of girl haha

She was just trying to mess with Reese. Except Reese has no emotions, so he just grabbed the money and left to visit Jonathan without paying the letter a second thought.

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Game should gives us more Simpette and less Chainette

That though, that is 100% true. The fact that Simpette is a ten times better character when she's text on a letter is probably the saddest thing about Berwick Saga. What a shame that Kaga's bad habits reared their ugly head...

Just now, Shrimperor said:

As much as i love her, she'll mostly sit out this run because i don't wanna spend more money than needed

Oof...

Well, that's fine. You already saw her in your first run. You can consider this an opportunity to use some of the units you didn't last time!

...You know... except Christine, because I have no luck when it comes to Christine.

Honestly tho, i think a global 10-15 hit boost will do wonders in making Berwick rng less frustrating

You can consider this an opportunity to use some of the units you didn't last time!

Kramer is a highlight for sure.

Also am using Axel a bit more, and trying to make Sherlock not blind

Edited by Shrimperor

Youtube recommended an interview with the team behind Mario and Rabbids that I hadn't seen. The more I hear from them, the more I like them. They're so passionate.

Also, the director, Davide Soliani, has the funniest dynamic with Grant Kirkhope, the composer.

C1cga6w2 o

God, I can't wait for this game. How much closer to 2022 are we since the last time I asked? A week? Oh, fuck me sideways...

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Honestly tho, i think a global 10-15 hit boost will do wonders in making Berwick rng less frustrating

Ehhh that's... probably true. I'd be concerned that it'd make it super easy because of the way combat works, but eh. I can't really say, we all know I'm biased because I love the game just the way it is.

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Kramer is a highlight for sure.

Also am using Axel a bit more, and trying to make Sherlock not blind

Axel is the best. If you didn't see his character arc last time, you must this time. Who's he linked to...?

...Charlotte. Maybe I'll have to bench her this time. I refuse to be responsible for Axel's death.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ehhh that's... probably true. I'd be concerned that it'd make it super easy because of the way combat works

Enemies get the boost, too, so you can't rely on evasion as much early on

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

If you didn't see his character arc last time

i did see it last time. I did perma recruit most of the mercs

Edited by Shrimperor

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

What? You said play a better saga.

7 hours ago, Sooks said:

Counter argument:

fiSJn0q.jpg

Meanwhile all three Banner Sagas are fantastic. Therefore Banner is the better saga. (There was one Xeno game that you really didn’t like, right? It was this one, wasn’t it? Regardless, from quick searches the internet seems to think this one is bad, or not as good as I and III).

Is it finally time?! Is this thread going full Xeno!? XD

I just realized I'm playing two games with avatars and I made both of them archers. Why am I so irresponsible.

...Then again, they're both great, so...

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

..Aegina missed a fucking 99 lol

Not mad because she still killed, but come on

Ahahahahahahah... Okay, that's just amazing.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Is it finally time?! Is this thread going full Xeno!? XD

Please no

38 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Please no

Why not?

Just now, Zan Partizanne said:

Jarod critted Zihark.

RD in a nutshell, the RNG is... kinda trash with crits. if i remember correctly, they have highest priority of activation in RD over any skill and whatnot.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Sure, play Xeno! XD

I... don't think the many Xenoblade fans in this thread want to listen to me whine about how much I hate RPGs and how I cannot take the story seriously because I hate all the designs and there's too much fanservice. It's just not for me, I can tell.

Honestly though, if you can turn this thread into a Xeno thread, by all means, go ahead. I'll just have to bear with it haha.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I... don't think the many Xenoblade fans in this thread want to listen to me whine about how much I hate RPGs and how I cannot take the story seriously because I hate all the designs and there's too much fanservice. It's just not for me, I can tell.

Honestly though, if you can turn this thread into a Xeno thread, by all means, go ahead. I'll just have to bear with it haha.

Xeno, not just Xenoblade. Xenosaga is a different beast than Xenoblade. And Xenosaga doesn't have that much fanservice in it. (the 3rd game probably has the most. i guess)

11 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

RD in a nutshell, the RNG is... kinda trash with crits. if i remember correctly, they have highest priority of activation in RD over any skill and whatnot.

Jarod had 70% hit and 6% crit.

I think it can happen; had way worse scenarios before (like 20% hit, 3% crit).

I remember when Radmin critted Sothe in MageKnight404's LP with 38% hit, 3% crit.

Normally I use someone who can take a crit. Didn't do it this time because I wanted to end this chapter rather soonish.

Edit: Gonna replay this chapter tomorrow.

Now it's time for Crosscode and another stream of Kingdom Hearts later.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

1 minute ago, Zan Partizanne said:

I think it can happen; had way worse scenarios before (like 20% hit, 3% crit).

I remember when Radmin critted Sothe in MageKnight404's LP with 38% hit, 3% crit.

THESE are the hellish moments i was talking about in RD. It happens way too often for it to be "bad luck", too.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Xeno, not just Xenoblade. Xenosaga is a different beast than Xenoblade. And Xenosaga doesn't have that much fanservice in it. (the 3rd game probably has the most. i guess)

Oh.

So what is Xenosaga, exactly? Genre, correlation, stuff...? I'm not too familiar with that one.