• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

25 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Shrimpy has a sadistic side?

That’s long since been established.

21 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Nabbed that platinum for Tsushima. Well worth it.

Missed this but congratulations! That can’t have been easy.

35 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ngl this is the most fun i've had in a while

we should do this more xD

anyway imma try to get some shuteye, catch y'all in a few hours

We will, when Ruben inevitably kill some of his units. Then I will post Trails lewds to leave you in a shock.

Good night...

cejaljp.jpg

28 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Nabbed that platinum for Tsushima. Well worth it.

Congrats! Was it hard or time-consuming?

Edited by Maof06

6 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Congrats! Was it hard or time-consuming?

Honestly, it wasn't that bad. Most of the objectives are things you'd come across naturally as you progress through the game.

By the time I got to cleaning everything up, there wasn't too much to do.

Probably took about five or so hours total after beating the main game.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-Although I do want to enjoy the game for what it is as well! I hurt only my own enjoyment if I stare at it solely to search for other things. And I mean no resentment at all towards modern Paper Mario either.

Yep, you should do that. A lot of people see Bug Fables as a replacement for Paper Mario, would be nice for someone to see it as it's own game.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, it's over.

So, it was all going well until I tried to storm the throne room. I thought, "hey it's worked so far, let's blitzkrieg our way in."

I left three enemies alive. I tried to shield Phina, but I realized Wrys could die, panicked and immediately made a desperate attempt to save him that was not only completely useless, it left Phina wide open.

So one of the enemies one-shot Phina. Y'know, small loss, it's just the essential dancer unit, nothing too bad. Luckily, Wrys survived - the siege tome bishop I'd been unable to kill went after Minerva, and the warrior decided to follow suit with an exact kill. Then the reinforcements came dangerously close to the throne room, so I scrambled to defend the door. For a precious second, it seemed like it was going to work. Then Cord died.

So yeah. I've lost three of my mainliners, which includes all of my axe users. At first I thought the Hauteclere was doomed to irrelevance, but... As it turns out, I just remembered Samson exists. I'm gonna have to use Samson.

Fuck.

Me.

And now if you'll excuse me, I will travel to Greenland and take refuge from the lewdstorm inside a dead bear's stomach. Toodles.

Well Ruben you know what that means. Everyone else posted anime but i just got here so it's my turn.

And since you lost three units, that means three anime.

23226l.webp

83934l.webp

27126l.webp

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I never wanted this

tumblr_23262c111487977e659a1e39906caa4d_

Sleep failing...

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Huh? Do what?

Full chaos mode xD

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Shrimpy has a sadistic side?

Yes? I think it's pretty known by this point xD

It's why i play hard games. To balance my sadistic tendecies

Edited by Shrimperor

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_3808.png

Screenshot_3809.png

Screenshot_3810.png

X is having a memory short-circuit I see.:

Also, just asking, but I know you've an interest in/played Mega Man Zero, but why doesn't MMX interest you? Not saying you should play them, just curious but Sigma in X1 uses a lightsaber.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

but why doesn't MMX interest you?

Hmm? I don't recall ever saying MMX didn't interest me. I've just never gotten around to playing them even tho the X collection is on the Switch.

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Hmm? I don't recall ever saying MMX didn't interest me. I've just never gotten around to playing them even tho the X collection is on the Switch.

Oh, must be my mistake based on prior statements you made long ago.

I've only truly played MMX1 myself on the Wii U Virtual Console, and I hesitate to buy the first MMX collection. I think it added an easy mode, but I'm not sure I want to use it, even if I'd help me with it's the bosses, which are usually where I flounder. I tried X4 and X5 when they went on flash sale on the PS3 once, I always lost to the first Maverick no matter which I picked.

BTW, the second MMX Collection is only 2 games, fans tell me the franchise mysteriously jumped from MMX5 to MMX8.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Yes? I think it's pretty known by this point xD

It's why i play hard games. To balance my sadistic tendecies

The fact that you respond to that with a question concerns me. Xd

Hmmm, why not join me, then? Probably hit over 2,000 or so failures at least.

I know Metroid games are short but damn bro, I have nearly all the power-ups in Fusion already. Like all I'm missing are Super Bombs and Varia Suit.

I feel like it took me longer in Super Metroid to get all the power-ups.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

BTW, the second MMX Collection is only 2 games, fans tell me the franchise mysteriously jumped from MMX5 to MMX8.

Haha..... yeah. I've heard many fun things about MMX6 and 7, although a friend of mine insists 6 is the worst one (as 7 seems to be the one everyone says is the worst one).

Well, since they're on a bloody great sale and I'm bloody enjoying the game, I decided to nab Scholar of The First Sin and Dark Souls III on steam! 31.94 is a real steal for two games which I'll...Most likely really enjoy.

IMG_20210622_231433.jpg

Look, GBA Metroid has a very appealing color pallet but this ain't it. I hate the colors Samus gets after getting the Varia Suit, looks like vomit.

IMG_20210622_231705.jpg

Edited by Armagon

Well, I couldn't. Lines everywhere are just too long. We'll have to try again tomorrow morning.

54 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I know Metroid games are short but damn bro, I have nearly all the power-ups in Fusion already. Like all I'm missing are Super Bombs and Varia Suit.

I feel like it took me longer in Super Metroid to get all the power-ups.

The game is shorter, but if you're only at the Varia Suit, you still have quite some game left to cover.

Also, yeah, people don't like the color scheme much either. But don't worry, soon that will get resolved.

1 hour ago, Robert Stewart said:

Is Vestaria Saga okay

20210622213118_1.jpg.0557c4c15e7e4922ea873b81d584471b.jpg

somethin weird going on with the background there

Screen sizes got mixed up there or something, it seems.

Also, haha, I bet you'll finish this before I do.