• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That patch was too good. As if Kaga's bullsht wasn't enough, the patch adds some more by crashing randomly if you look at the stats of enemy heroes. Cause why not.

Pretty sure thats cause their name pointers were messed up.

Edited by lightcosmo

2 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

😕

Yeah, the sad thing is that pretty much South America gets nothing in G Gundam.

It's almost a like a consolation Mexico and Cuba appear, so Latin America gets something at least.

But hey, SA was more like UC Gundam's thing, with the kinda implications that the Earth Federation was founded by South America. The main GHQ is in Brazil, at the very least, and this is the flag of the EF:

On This Day: On July 29, 1999 AD the Earth Federation Government is  officially established. : Gundam

That's totally not Brazil's flag, we swear!

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Clearly the only course of action here is to conquer Mexico.

I will get to it tomorrow.

Eh, you tried and failed already.

I've long since spoiled myself about everything in ATLA, I'm afraid.

I've seen the show too many times to count. It's on the level of you can know everything that's coming and still appreciate just how well-done it is every single time.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20200427_203837.jpg

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

AHHHH BLASPHEMY

Never underestimate fanslators. Never.

That patch was too good. As if Kaga's bullsht wasn't enough, the patch adds some more by crashing randomly if you look at the stats of enemy heroes. Cause why not.

I thought it was a TV show.

Also, much like Breaking Bad and The Sopranos, I've long since spoiled myself about everything in ATLA, I'm afraid.

Ruben, you need to stop doing that, Breaking Bad was a wonderful experience you could have had.

Why don’t you just watch the shows when you end up liking the clips enough to watch enough to know everything that happens?

Sorry if this sounds judgemental, it’s really not a big deal. It was just curiosity, I mean some people just aren’t TV people.

10 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Just downloaded Banner Saga 1.

Yay!

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Eh, you tried and failed already.

Spain tried. I haven't.

4 minutes ago, Spara said:

I've seen the show too many times to count. It's on the level of you can know everything that's coming and still appreciate just how well-done it is every single time.

That's probably true.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ruben, you need to stop doing that, Breaking Bad was a wonderful experience you could have had.

Gonna be brutally honest here, Breaking Bad looks like  superb show... That would be a bit difficult to watch as a Spaniard.

What I'm trying to say is, the Spanish in the show is fucking embarrassing. Most of the main Spanish speakers sound like... Well, like what they are - non-Spanish actors desperately trying to put on a bad accent and reading a script that at times seems like it was made through Google Translate.

I could find no other big flaws with the show, but... Hot damn, I cringed every time they tried to speak in Spanish.

Why don’t you just watch the shows when you end up liking the clips enough to watch enough to know everything that happens?

I've been tempted a couple times, but I'm just not a show guy. I'm not that fond of just sitting there and watching a show for hours.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So if it was Silvia...

Hmm...

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Gonna be brutally honest here, Breaking Bad looks like  superb show... That would be a bit difficult to watch as a Spaniard.

What I'm trying to say is, the Spanish in the show is fucking embarrassing. Most of the main Spanish speakers sound like... Well, like what they are - non-Spanish actors desperately trying to put on a bad accent and reading a script that at times seems like it was made through Google Translate.

I could find no other big flaws with the show, but... Hot damn, I cringed every time they tried to speak in Spanish.

Oh yeah, I forgot they do that. You would have thought they would have put a bit more effort into the Spanish, then.

I've been tempted a couple times, but I'm just not a show guy. I'm not that fond of just sitting there and watching a show for hours.

Oh, I got it then, but I guess you didn’t catch my edit.

Breaking Bad, huh.

The highlight for me is the main actor also played the dad in Malcolm in the Middle. I think they even did a nod to that, with an episode or so where BB was just a dream Hal was having.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh yeah, I forgot they do that. You would have thought they would have put a bit more effort into the Spanish, then.

It just feels so strange to me. The show is so meticulous about every other aspect, and yet they half-assed the Spanish even though a good chunk of the vital characters are Latin Americans. It's not just the actors, the script itself is also weirdly written, like the writers only knew basic Spanish and tried to wing the rest. I wonder what happened there. Ran out of budget before they could hire one Spanish writer?

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh, I got it then, but I guess you didn’t catch my edit.

I didn't, no. Don't worry, you didn't sound pushy or anything like that. It was a fair question.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Breaking Bad, huh.

The highlight for me is the main actor also played the dad in Malcolm in the Middle. I think they even did a nod to that, with an episode or so where BB was just a dream Hal was having.

Oh yeah, that. Breaking Bad is hilarious sometimes, thanks to that.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

The main highlight for you should be the fact that it is one of if not the best show ever made.

I mean, sorry, but that's not how you say El Chavo del 8.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ran out of budget before they could hire one Spanish writer?

Honestly, maybe, Breaking Bad stretched its budget very, very thin. It caused the most divisive episode, one they had to keep in one location for all 40 minutes to be able to afford the season finale.

42 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Make up your mind. Fate Zero or this?

Both. Depends whether you want something dark or something light-hearted.

42 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also, much like Breaking Bad and The Sopranos, I've long since spoiled myself about everything in ATLA, I'm afraid.

It's the journey that matters. There's women that can beat you up too.

2uK4u3p.gif

Just now, Shrimperor said:

51, Nightmare

I tried to do it at lvl50 at first but i just got killed by 2 beams, 51 allows me a breathing room when it comes to Kamehameha

Ah, that brings me back.

I think I was level 51 too when I beat Dalles. I remember it was sequential beating the game on Nightmare, heh. 51 for Yunica, 52 for Hugo, and 53 for Clawman.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

so close ;_;

Literally i just had to combo him one more time ;_;

ARPG moment.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Hello! What did I miss?

Shrimpy getting his ass kicked again, and we were trying to convince Ruben to watch Avatar and Breaking Bad.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hello! What did I miss?

Ruben is quickly finding the protagonist of Bloodstained to be waifu material, Shrimpy's playing nightmare Ys Origin, and a few of us are also trying to shill Avatar: the Last Airbender at Ruben.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah, that brings me back.

me as well, since i first played the game ~8 years ago hehe

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

and 53 for Clawman.

How many hours of grinding did that take you? I did once grind Yunica 52 back then to get all upgrades for achievement and that took me like 3 hours

Did you grind like half a day for Clawman 53?

Edited by Shrimperor

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hello! What did I miss?

On top of what everyone else said, we came to the conclusion that Ruben’s TV show would be about him getting a mecha and journeying to Japan to destroy all anime while managing his secret identity at home, but the plot twist would be that at the end, he finds out Kaga is the source of all anime and must kill him or fail his mission. But it would have an old Thracia tier fanslation that makes the main romance Ruben x Armagon.

What is it with people recommending games that are not Freedom Planet?

Btw, Ninja Saviors - Return of the Warriors is really good.
Not sure why it isn't just called Ninja Warriors like the original. But either way it's great.