• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

lmao

they almost did at the last minute haha

F

Thank goodness I have the weather as a cushion, but right now, it's just lightly raining. Nothing to deter people from engaging in car horn concerts.
Ugh.

I swear, either England wins this or SOMEONE dies tonight... by which I mean many someones in a Musou I will be playing to vent my unyielding rage at yet another sleepless night.

Edited by DragonFlames

You know, with music like this, i gotta say, i really don't understand the argument that "Samus Returns doesn't capture the atmosphere of the original Metroid II". I'll admit i haven't played Metroid II because why would i ever, but this game is capturing just as much atmosphere and tone as all the other 2D Metroids.

Like hell, compare this song to Metroid II's """""""""music"""""""""

If i didn't have any interest in playing this Gameboy title before, i sure as hell don't have any now.

Game&Watch sounding-ass.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Now I'm just straight up having Ironman LP levels of hilariously bad luck.

The book familiar shot the umbrella and left me under the rain. How does that even happen? I can't be mad at that, it's too good.

Dread it. Run from it. Ironman luck still arrives.

1 hour ago, Spara said:

https://twitter.com/Ks_vestaria I just got here, so I dunno if this was posted already, but it seems Kaga's setting up a Q&A on Twitter with plans to say more on his blog.

Gonna ask Kaga if he can make a good game this time.

36 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Well, except for that thunderstorm that's rolling in right now, judging by the rumbling outside.
The weather report did warn about this this morning, come to think of it. Severe thunderstorms, with wind and rain and hail and shit. Supposed to last until, like 8 tomorrow morning, as well. Well then! That should put a nice damper on any attempt at celebration. Keh-heh-heh-heh-heh.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Or in this case, get wet.

25 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I did it.

I don't even have the words to do justice how I feel right now.

My hands are fucking trembling. Jesus Christ, this can't be healthy.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Good job man. The Bloodless can go rot in hell.

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Dafuq is Edelgard doing there? XD

I thought the same thing lmao.

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Grats.

Thanks.

...you know, even though it took me like double the time, I still think the other rainbow asshole was harder. I got stuck big time here, but once I figured out a reliable way to handle the rain, it was over. Her attacks were otherwise telegraphed and fairly simple to dodge.

That other piece of shit, on the other hand, had no pattern, sonic speed, exactly one move that left it semi-open to attacks and a mostly vertical arena when he had double jump and I didn't, for goodness's sake.

I know this all means nothing to you, since you haven't played the game orA seen either boss (I think), but... Fuck, I need to get it out of my system.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Reward for Ruben

ta36vvgaa8871.jpg

Shrimperor...

Ah, I don't even care. I'm too happy for some filthy anime to ruin my good mood.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Dread it. Run from it. Ironman luck still arrives.

Later I realized exactly what had happened. The book's projectile (which did 1 damage, by the way - only reason I took it along was because it also blessed Miriam with 6 more damage, which was awesome) passes through enemies after hitting them. Somehow, the book shot through Bloodless at the exact angle it needed to also hit the umbrella above me and send it flying away from me.

Wow.

Incidentally, I figured the trick for the rain out. Y'know the umbrellas? Tell 'em to go fuck themselves. Stand in either of the doorways. The rain can't get there, Bloodless cannot either and scarlet blast and... whatever you wanna call the attack where she just goes "die" can be dodged by jumping even with the limited room you have there. It's possible that I just got lucky and she does have a way to attack you there, but it's way more reliable than standing below the umbrellas and prying to dear Lord that Bloodless doesn't do... really, anything, because the moment she does something you get hit.

Incidentally incidentally, scarlet doesn't even sound like a word anymore.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Gonna ask Kaga if he can make a good game this time.

Armagon, I'm not in the mood to get angry at you. Please don't use this opportunity to say things I wouldn't approve of with impunity.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Thanks a lot, mate!

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I mean, sure, for anime that frustrates you, Bloodstained already sent you through the grinder.

No, but it's not anime.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

gottem

No, nobody's got anybody. I am always correct.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's no tree sap, sure.

But it's still Japanese animation.

No--

...Actually, shortly before winning the fight, I realized that Bloodless's dress got shorter and shorter the more I damaged her, until it was barely a skimpy swimsuit. I ended up using that as a makeshift healthbar.

Sooooo yeah, fine, you win. It's anime. But it's good anime. Like Berwick Saga.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

xD

tenor_7.gif

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

ncidentally, I figured the trick for the rain out. Y'know the umbrellas? Tell 'em to go fuck themselves. Stand in either of the doorways. The rain can't get there, Bloodless cannot either and scarlet blast and... whatever you wanna call the attack where she just goes "die" can be dodged by jumping even with the limited room you have there. It's possible that I just got lucky and she does have a way to attack you there, but it's way more reliable than standing below the umbrellas and prying to dear Lord that Bloodless doesn't do... really, anything, because the moment she does something you get hit.

I probably got unlucky then because i'm pretty sure i tried that and i still got hit.

I put the game down for two years after that tho so i don't exactly remember.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Armagon, I'm not in the mood to get angry at you. Please don't use this opportunity to say things I wouldn't approve of with impunity.

LeaSmug.png

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Thanks a lot, mate!

Humm...

Is this the big rivals make up scenario?

Also, congratulations, Ruben! ^^

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

tenor_7.gif

XD

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I probably got unlucky then because i'm pretty sure i tried that and i still got hit.

I put the game down for two years after that tho so i don't exactly remember.

Worked for me.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Rubenio: "It's not like I like it or anything, ¡tonto!"

Translator's note: Tonto means Baka.

All according to keikaku.

Humm...

Is this the big rivals make up scenario?

I am currently a happy man. I'll be back to being grumpy soon enough.

Also, congratulations, Ruben! ^^