Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

The entire internet will work better since I will have access to all programs again. And of course typing will become easier by having a keyboard.

I just hope that my SRPG Studio project file isn't messed up. I saved my project on an USB stick, so I hope the game recognizes on my new laptop.

Goona work.

See ya later (posting from a new device hopefully)!

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Avert your animes.

I have awakened.

2 hours ago, Zan Partizanne said:

The entire internet will work better since I will have access to all programs again. And of course typing will become easier by having a keyboard.

I just hope that my SRPG Studio project file isn't messed up. I saved my project on an USB stick, so I hope the game recognizes on my new laptop.

Goona work.

See ya later (posting from a new device hopefully)!

Eyy, glad things are looking up for you!

11 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Oh cool, I didn't know that Smash added the only good song to have been in a video game ever.

Fuckin' amazing. Now I know there's a chance my pipe dream will come true and we'll get Crazybus on Smash Bros.

Now there is only one more song needed for musical perfection.

Don't think this actually played anywhere in the game, though. Guess it was just a bonus for the soundtrack or something.

Edited by BrightBow

At this point I have no hope that they'll add a DLC character I give half a flying fuck about. They peaked with Pirahna Plant for me. So really, anything would be fine by me. Might as well add some more meme songs while we're at it.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Maerchen for Smash.

Maerchen, eh?
Märchen is German for fairytale. xD

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Enjoy to your heart's content.

I could actually picture this as a dungeon theme.
Some kind of cyberspace-y area. Huh. Sounds neat!

Still better than 95% of modern Western pop songs

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

The original is even better.

I feel as though I have stared into a void from whic there is no return... xD

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Still better than 95% of songs

FIFY

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

I feel as though I have stared into a void from whic there is no return... xD

I remember the first time I heard it fondly. One of the best laughs of my life, right there. Still makes me chuckle every time. I don't know why, I just find it hysterical.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

FIFY

It is true. There's a lot of crap out there.
But I singled out modern pop music, because the amount of genuinely good pop songs that came out in the last two decades can be counted on no hands. As in, there are none. I still only said 95%, because I don't know all of them, obvious. xD

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I remember the first time I heard it fondly. One of the best laughs of my life, right there. Still makes me chuckle every time. I don't know why, I just find it hysterical.

It is a pretty funny thing. Especially picturing it being played in a completely serious situation, or a very intense fight.
Imagine that as the final map theme in FE12.

Just now, BrightBow said:

Somehow reminds me of Stolos' theme.

Probably because that song is also a jumble of notes that barely makes any sense. Just... you know, less so than Crazybus.

Gonna be honest, I never liked the OSTs for Radiant Dawn and Days of Ruin. There's some songs in them that I like, but overall they feel too messy to me. I'm no musical expert, of course, but... yeah.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

It is true. There's a lot of crap out there.
But I singled out modern pop music, because the amount of genuinely good pop songs that came out in the last two decades can be counted on no hands. As in, there are none. I still only said 95%, because I don't know all of them, obvious. xD

Nothing can stand against Crazybus.

Nothing.

...Except maybe Crazybus remixes. Because I just love the notion that Crazybus remixes exist. Here, have another one.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

It is a pretty funny thing. Especially picturing it being played in a completely serious situation, or a very intense fight.
Imagine that as the final map theme in FE12.

I think FE12 would beat Berwick Saga if that was the case.