• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

33 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Return of the Pawnperor?

Does that mean I can make the certain meme?

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

On that note, I recently watched an Oath in Felghana playthrough.

I find it interesting you're watching playthroughs of games you probably plan on getting anyway. Which I know people do that but still.

The latest Bloodstained boss was a huge dragon, like most FE final bosses.

Also like most FE final bosses, it was piss easy. Seriously, didn't even last a minute, that thing didn't have half the durability of Bloodless. Goes to show size doesn't matter.

With every page of the journal I find, the plot twist becomes more and more obvious.

But that's okay. I'm not playing this game for the plot, I'm playing it for the awesome bosses and the cool landscapes to explore. And the silly character customization. I've had like four different looks now and the stone mask remains in all of them. I just love the thing too much.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh shit.

I wasn't expecting that to be the next boss. Huh... oddly soon, I must say. Well, no matter. I'm sure he won't be half as OP as Bloodless.

ohohohohoho

good luck

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh shit.

I wasn't expecting that to be the next boss. Huh... oddly soon, I must say. Well, no matter. I'm sure he won't be half as OP as Bloodless.

I have a feeling I know what you're talking about.

But I won't be able to confirm until later, I got morning shift lol. See y'all in the afternoon.

Well. That was... anticlimatic. Took me a few more tries than I thought it would, but all the same, that wasn't even near the level of Bloodless and Andrealphus. I really thought they'd pull a fast one on me when his HP reached 0, but nope.

Also, I think this is the point where the character customization bites them in the ass.

Spoiler
Ejcexm4h o

How exactly am I supposed to take this tragic moment seriously when Miriam looks like that?

...Wait, hold on a minute... I just noticed it now while posting the image. That's the red sun that disappeared from that one corridor. It bugged me so much. So this is where it went... Could've sworn it wasn't there before.

I sense a plot twist.

Oh.

Oh!

OH!

Very cool, Iga.

Very fucking cool.

Nice.

Fucking beautiful.

And I didn't even keep the medal.

What a fucking troll. I should've known he'd do something like this again. Absolute bastard.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh.

Oh!

OH!

Very cool, Iga.

Very fucking cool.

Nice.

Fucking beautiful.

And I didn't even keep the medal.

What a fucking troll. I should've known he'd do something like this again. Absolute bastard.

ahahaha

this is the moment i was waiting for