Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also during ironmans

Haha

Yeah the part I didn't mention was that the reason I had Marcus swinging Durandal in the endgame was that every single other swordie and horse rider suffered tragic accidents, and I was too prideful to accept using the top tier loser known as Perceval. Thank God Marcus grew well...

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

The numbers one is certainly the best.

Sure, why bother to invent a word for 80 when you can just say Four Twenty. Four Score? Pretty much.

It's not unique to French, but they get a notable mention that after 69 you have much more compounds. Sixty Ten instead of Seventy, for example. Or Four Twenty Ten for Ninety.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

depends really. Most bosses resist status, but maybe you can use it to confuse minions...

Oooh, a passive hint that I should consider this for an upcoming boss fight?! 

That, or your simply messing with me. Xd

@Benice is there anyway I can just return all of my beacons from the map to my “inventory” at once? I have one placed down and I can’t for the life of me find it, even though I only have Faron and the Sky unlocked right now. You do have two total, right?

52 minutes ago, Sooks said:

@Benice is there anyway I can just return all of my beacons from the map to my “inventory” at once? I have one placed down and I can’t for the life of me find it, even though I only have Faron and the Sky unlocked right now. You do have two total, right?

Er...I don't remember. I think you only have one at a time 'til you get to the third area?

42 minutes ago, Benice said:

Er...I don't remember. I think you only have one at a time 'til you get to the third area?

Huh, I could have sworn I had 2 at one point. Well, I looked through the maps for every big outdoorsy area I have unlocked, so nothing to do about it for now. When did you play this game, anyway?

I unlocked the gratitude crystals quest and brought quite a few to the monster guy. No chest yet. I think that’s all I did this time, other than buy some extra wallets and an upgrade to my adventure pouch. Well, I did put the ruby tablet in, of course (and grabbed a Goddess Cube). 

49 minutes ago, Sooks said:

When did you play this game, anyway?

First time when I was 6, (2011), a couple times up at the ski hill with my friend, (prolly about 2014-2018-ish), then...Basically a year ago, when my family played every Zelda game we own in a semi-marathon.

50 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Huh, I could have sworn I had 2 at one point.

Hm... Been a while. I never really used Beacons aside from one part of the third area.

51 minutes ago, Sooks said:

No chest yet.

Yeah, I think you get that near the end of the quest. By the way, you may need a guide for a few of 'em, since they're hidden around Skyloft at night.

Speaking of, have you started the Lumpy Pumpkin quest line yet?

8 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

(I can mostly tell you things from the PoV as having Lightning the leader, sorry if you prefer anyone else XD) I cant say I enjoyed any other characters style. 

I unless I haven't stumbled on how to do it, I can't swap the lead character while the game still has me locked in this drawn out party split. I've been rolling with whoever the game assigns as the lead.

Just now, Armagon said:

The Metroid Prime 2 dev that created the Rezbits needs to be charged with war crimes.

What's the issue? Too strong, the visor scrambling is annoying, too many placed in bad locations?

By the way, remember how you said FFXIV had sold out of digital copies before? Here is why.

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What's the issue? Too strong, the visor scrambling is annoying, too many placed in bad locations?

Yeah pretty much. And it's like the main reason Sanctuary Fortress is actively pissing me off. The other main reason being the confusing as hell layout.

For the record, I finally found my first Beam Ammo Expansion (there's like four others that have been available earlier, I just never found them cause lol). And I have yet to find a single Sanctuary Key. According to a guide, I should have two of them by this point. But I don't because for some reason, the Sanctuary Keys don't come up as naturally as the keys in the other areas.

...I did find a Sky Temple Key tho, by literally complete accident.

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I unless I haven't stumbled on how to do it, I can't swap the lead character while the game still has me locked in this drawn out party split. I've been rolling with whoever the game assigns as the lead.

It'll be a while, haha! 

I've actually been thinking this since like halfway through Torvus Bog but Prime 2 is an overall improvement over Prime 1.....when you compare it to Prime 1. Because in the grand scheme of things, it still has it's same problems, just toned down. But not toned down enough.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Thats cause 2D Metroid> 3D Metroid any day! 

100%. It's not even a contest. 

Like, Prime 3 is gonna have to be really really good to make this debatable.

Prime 1 and 2 can be fun in their own right but they are merely the shadow of 2D Metroid's greatness.

Just now, Armagon said:

100%. It's not even a contest. 

Like, Prime 3 is gonna have to be really really good to make this debatable.

Prime 1 and 2 can be fun in their own right but they are merely the shadow of 2D Metroid's greatness.

Ive never played Prime 3 (lmao, motion controls) but 2D Metroid just has a certain "charm" to it. I dunno how to explain it (cause, y'know, I stink at explaining things) but you hopefully get what I mean.

Finally got the 2nd badge. The battle against the mook with Solrock and Lunatone was unironically harder than the battle with the leader, whom Chadren one-shoted.

R.i.p. Derrick and Ruben though.

A049TIv.pngrYo8hYx.png

Fa4FbVD.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/sCWts5p.png

As if my miserable experience with Sanctuary Fortress wasn't enough, the game glitched on me as I was about to open the lock to get the Screw Attack.

I literally can't do anything. I'm stuck in the Morph Ball slot and the only way out is to reset.

Hate this.

16 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Ive never played Prime 3 (lmao, motion controls)

I will always defend motion controls if they are done well.

16 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

2D Metroid just has a certain "charm" to it. I dunno how to explain it (cause, y'know, I stink at explaining things) but you hopefully get what I mean.

2D Metroid is short and sweet and is consistently fun. Even the worst one (not counting the NES and GameBoy originals) is still so much fun.

Oh my God. The Screw Attack in Prime 2 controls like complete dogshit.

Sanctuary Fortress has been such a blight on this game that I don't know if I want to keep playing.

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I will always defend motion controls if they are done well.

2D Metroid is short and sweet and is consistently fun. Even the worst one (not counting the NES and GameBoy originals) is still so much fun.

If others enjoy them, im fine with it, but I personally will never support them.

Thats a good way to put it!