Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Yes! I figured it out, goddamnit! I solved the great mystery of modding Fates! Layton trained me for this.

...Pffft. Well, at any rate, it's great to see all those S supports. And as an added bonus, I added the Shigure hair inheritance and voice select mods, now that I know how to do this shit. Absolutely excellent.

Honestly though, I'm such a fucking idiot. The instructions for Gay Fates explicitly said that I should use the old version of Paragon because the new ones don't have import. Why can't I read?

Now I'm only wondering if Gay Fates will make Flora join early. The instructions detailed a way to remove this feature (I want as little meddling with the gameplay as possible), but I'm not sure if importing with Paragon will affect this. Ah, who cares. We'll find out when I get to chapter 8. If she joins there, well... Too bad, but I never use her anyway, so who cares, really.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Question: is Subaki secretly an armor unit or something?

why the fuck does he have more def than speed as a flier?

Subaki moment.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Because he just does.

He's also my least favourite Hoshidan unit because I feel like he's quite worse than Hinoka despite higher base Def. The other at least are compared to Takumi, Ryoma and other more powerful units.

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

His defense is perfect or something.

Really doubt he reaches Benny's levels of rock, though.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

He's also my least favourite Hoshidan unit because I feel like he's quite worse than Hinoka despite higher base Def. The other at least are compared to Takumi, Ryoma and other more powerful units.

I hardly used him in my own BR run. Kinda wish I did, now that I've seen Caeldori in HoF. She seems cool, Awakening clone shenanigans aside.

Trying to finish off my piecemeal progressed fourth EOV run, I'm already to confront the 5th Stratum boss. But, I think I'll descend and confront the Primordiphant on the 2nd Stratum first, which I usually don't do. The Polydeuces I can get from it is the best cestus in the game and Impact Brawler will love it. The Primordiphant is roughly as strong if not slightly weaker than the final boss, it should be doable, but I've held off until the postgame in the past when fighting it.

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Subaki's base growths:

Subaki HP 55 Str 30 Mag  20 Skl 50 Spd 20 Lck 25 Def 45 Res 5

Wyvern Rider adds:

Wyvern Rider HP 10 Str 15 Mag 5 Skl 10 Spd 10 Lck 5 Def 20 Res 0

HP 65 Str 45 Mag 25 Skl 60 Spd 30 Lck 30 Def 65 Res 5 is the added result. 

As for Subaki BR base stats:

Subaki Sky Knight Level 5 HP 22 Str 8 Mag 0 Skl 13 Spd 10 Lck 7 Def 9 Res 10

Now let's see Peg bases and subtract them to see his classless bases:

Sky Knight HP 16 Str 3 Mag 0 Skl 5 Spd 7 Lck 4 Def 2 Res 6

And so we have, for a level 5 Subaki: 6 HP, 5 Str, 0 Mag, 8 Skl, 3 Spd, 3 Lck, 7 Def, and 4 Res.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer
Changed the growths to Wyvern Rider's.

Alright, done Chapter 82 of AE. I think I have no more worries about bugs from here to the home stretch. Surprisingly, apparently there was also a bug back in Ch81, but I avoid triggering it that one too. It will be addressed, but for now I am over them.

28 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Subaki's base growths

That explains it

He has the lowest str in the team except for Sakura and even she is catching up lol

28 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Wyvern Rider adds:

I am curious why you added wyvern and not Sky knight hmmm

The mod brings the characters in their BR classes

Hmm i am curious how ch10 will be like with Hinoka. Dunno if the mod will bring her as Kinshi or Falcom Knight.

Also am thinking of getting Anna hmmm

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

It's not that it's hard, it's that it's dogshit. It's literally just Moldorm but in a 3D space and there's two of them and the infinite magic potion is basically required for the fight.

What? You definitely don't need that with the Gilded Sword. Either way, destroying the pillars gets you magic drops. 

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmm i am curious how ch10 will be like with Hinoka. Dunno if the mod will bring her as Kinshi or Falcom Knight.

Probably Falcon Knight since that’s the class she is in as an enemy in chapter 24, iirc.

What really sucks is instead of getting Selena and Beruka, you will get Monk Azama and Setsuna. Setsuna’s strength will likely be too low to contribute, and Azama can’t use his great offense as a monk.

Edited by Sooks

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Probably Falcon Knight since that’s the class she is in as an enemy in chapter 24, iirc.

What really sucks is instead of getting Selena and Beruka, you will get Monk Azama and Setsuna. Setsuna’s strength will likely be too low to contribute, and Azama can’t use his great offense as a monk.

Well, Setsuna will likely come with C bows, and Steel Yumis have 12 MT, which is still supr good

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

Tsbuaki is the only thing that makes me want to replay Birthright. What a perfect arsehole.

I'd switch the end for "perfectly shit unit" myself.

Doesn't help that Azama's an even bigger asshole.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Well, Setsuna will likely come with C bows, and Steel Yumis have 12 MT, which is still supr good

And Azama can facetank and means you don't really need a healer.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

C bows? That seems kind of high. I mean Camilla has C axes, but Camilla and she’s promoted.

Edited by Sooks

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I'd switch the end for "perfectly shit unit" myself.

Doesn't help that Azama's an even bigger asshole.

He is perfection. Azama can be thrown into a pit, though, yes.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

C bows? That seems kind of high. I mean Camilla has C axes, but Camilla and she’s promoted.

Severa comes with C swords in ch10. If Setsuna is her replacement she should come with C Bows

Edit: Severa actually comes with D swords huh

Edited by Shrimperor

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Edit: Severa actually comes with D swords huh

Yeah, having C rank that early is basically a trait exclusive to Camilla and maybe a Corrin who got most of the kills in the prologue chapters. Maybe.

Setsuna probably is her replacement though because they’re kind of similar, they’re both fast without much strength or bulk.

25 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

He has the lowest str in the team except for Sakura and even she is catching up lol

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/992/527/cd1.png

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yeah, having C rank that early is basically a trait exclusive to Camilla and maybe a Corrin who got most of the kills in the prologue chapters. Maybe.

Setsuna probably is her replacement though because they’re kind of similar, they’re both fast without much strength or bulk.

My Effie is always rocking a C rank in lances by Chapter 10. That and Arthur bonuses (and maybe a tonic) pretty much makes her a one-hit killing machine in that chapter, which helps a ton.