• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

22 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

You do pay $10(?) For 3 free characters, which is better than what paying for summoning gets you!

Sounds like the best deal you'll get out of a gacha, yes. 10 bucks for three PNGs is certainly better than 10 bucks for an indeterminate chance to get the PNG you want.

17 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

9c5267e29a20ba6763d96c74cb97f81b.png

Personally, i think she looks amazing.

It's okay.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Thunder Girls 💓

Archer girls is where it's at, Shrim Peror.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i9j16splyam71.jpg

'Aight so, come clean, where's the trap here?

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Still waiting for FE4 remake announcement lol

or any FE announcement for that matter aslong as it's not FE6

At this point, all I hope is that they ditch the horrendous Three Houses engine. That shit is embarrassing to look at. Beyond that, I'm open to anything really. Actually purchasing it is another matter, of course, but first I want to see what they do next.

...Which so far seems to be absolutely nothing, but let's give them time. Pandemic shenanigans and all.

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Now they just need to add Tine and i'll be complete. Xd

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Archer girls is where it's at,

3lJ0nQL.jpg

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

'Aight so, come clean, where's the trap here?

None, actually 😛

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I want to see what they do next.

atleast that yeah. Any news to atleast discuss a bit and maybe look forward to xD

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Which so far seems to be absolutely nothing, but let's give them time. Pandemic shenanigans and all.

they just released their newest game

9p3p4k06iam71.jpg

WarioWare lol

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

that would make it hotter?

always

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And understand that there's no guarantee the game will hand her to you...

Tailtiu is a 3 star

Even I had 57084247021 copies

47 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

i9j16splyam71.jpg

The remake removed his Hentai Protag face. 0/10

38 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

At this point, all I hope is that they ditch the horrendous Three Houses engine.

It will be used for FE4's remake, Ru ben, and you will like it.

26 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

3lJ0nQL.jpg

Yes.

Her.

None, actually 😛

Yeah, right. I'll believe it when I see it.

atleast that yeah. Any news to atleast discuss a bit and maybe look forward to xD

Mostly the former. We'll see the latter when we get there.

they just released their newest game

9p3p4k06iam71.jpg

WarioWare lol

I like how the Three Houses part looks worse than the HUD.

Anyway, yeah, I'm aware of this.

1 minute ago, Ghost_06_ said:

It will be used for FE4's remake, Ru ben, and you will like it.

Hah! I won't even touch a FE4 remake.

lWfo5dHi_o.png

This is what people think Berwick Saga is.

If you're wondering, I did a quick test of the randomizer to pass the time. I don't think I'll do a run of this, though. Never really been much of a fan of randomizing these games. It's a fun novelty to laugh at Izerna having Battle Cry and Sunder, Dean being able to ditch Izerna thanks to Return or Reese becoming a utility lord with Search, Mug and Locktouch, but... Well, look at that screenshot. I know, I know, Berwick fan complains about hitrates, but that's just ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I like how he's as terrible at chess as I am.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This is what people think Berwick Saga is.

looks similiar to everytime i randomize FE8 lol

I actually have been trying to randomize Fates lately...

But i get stuck somewhere in the prologue chapters because the randomizers either gives me sucky units or no healer lmao

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

I'll get back into Heroes when Reinhardt gets a refine. The OG Reinhardt, that is.

OG Reinhardt is Thracia Reinhardt.

Meaning you want a refine of Thracia.

Thracia remake confirmed. Give the signal, IntSys!

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

Started the second investigation day of 2-3 last night. This game is seriously fucking amazing.

Up to the trial of 1-5, myself. At this point I have no idea what to expect. They could just straight up make me fail the trial and kill off the defendant and I wouldn't even be surprised. This game does whatever the hell it wants. I love it.

Helps that this is the one Ace Attorney where my spoiler curse with the series did not strike. Usually I go into these games knowing who the main villain is, most often because of Youtube's horribly intrusive recommendations. In this case, however, all I knew was two characters that die. No details, I just knew they'd die at some point. And one of them already bit the dust, so that's out of the way. Just a shame about the other one, since I am certain I would never have seen it coming otherwise, but... Eh, I'll take it. Beats knowing the main villain from the get go.

So yeah. Sorry for the paragraphs. Just trying to say that, yeah, I agree. This is great.

As much as I’m enjoying Seabury Quinn’s Jules De Grandin stories it makes me wish we had more Conan stories from Robert E Howard when he wrote for Weird Tales.

Edited by WraithReborn

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

OG Reinhardt is Thracia Reinhardt.

Meaning you want a refine of Thracia.

Thracia remake confirmed. Give the signal, IntSys!

Up to the trial of 1-5, myself. At this point I have no idea what to expect. They could just straight up make me fail the trial and kill off the defendant and I wouldn't even be surprised. This game does whatever the hell it wants. I love it.

Helps that this is the one Ace Attorney where my spoiler curse with the series did not strike. Usually I go into these games knowing who the main villain is, most often because of Youtube's horribly intrusive recommendations. In this case, however, all I knew was two characters that die. No details, I just knew they'd die at some point. And one of them already bit the dust, so that's out of the way. Just a shame about the other one, since I am certain I would never have seen it coming otherwise, but... Eh, I'll take it. Beats knowing the main villain from the get go.

So yeah. Sorry for the paragraphs. Just trying to say that, yeah, I agree. This is great.

If they did an SoV-esque remake for Thracia I'd be so happy. Keep the difficulty, make the fans cry. Dirty peasants need to get hit in the face with invisible warp tiles.

I went into this game completely blind. And I must say: I love how... tragic the game is? The second case of the first game is just heartbreaking, and the defendant for the fourth case choking up at the mere sight of seeing you because of shared nationality hits really hard. And anecdotally for me, voice acting a good chunk of the characters gives just that more of an emotional touch to them too. EDIT: And the ad-lib we do is funny too.

Edited by DodgeDusk

I wouldn't mind TH engine for Genealogy if it means getting traversable Home Castles. Give me unique designs for each castle! That'd be so cool. Like what FFIV did with its 3D remake, giving every castle its own aesthetic.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I wouldn't mind TH engine for Genealogy if it means getting traversable Home Castles. Give me unique designs for each castle! That'd be so cool. Like what FFIV did with its 3D remake, giving every castle its own aesthetic.

Not the comparison I expected, but hey if they make the castles feel distinct in that scenario that would be nice. But of course that's a minor detail in the grand scheme of things.

34 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

lWfo5dHi_o.png

Combined 9 hit rate between the two. I never thought hit rates were that bad with the game..... Ouch.

40 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

If they did an SoV-esque remake for Thracia I'd be so happy. Keep the difficulty, make the fans cry. Dirty peasants need to get hit in the face with invisible warp tiles.

More than anything, I'd just like a Thracia with a less warpskip-reliant lategame. Everything from chapter 21 is just better off skipped, and I don't like that.

I hope they don't change Xavier, though. Xavier's recruitment is too beautiful as it is.

I went into this game completely blind.

And I must say: I love how... tragic the game is? The second case of the first game is just heartbreaking, and the defendant for the fourth case choking up at the mere sight of seeing you because of shared nationality hits really hard.

I agree. It's one of the things that really stood out to me. They deal with some dark topics, and they pull no punches. That, and how it played with my expectations. Every time. So far I think case 3 is my favorite case. It looked to me like your average filler'ish third case. How wrong I was.

I really look forward to seeing what kind of curveball the, y throw at me in this fifth case. I have no idea what to expect anymore. All I can do is press onward and present the armband to everyone in range.

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Combined 9 hit rate between the two. I never thought hit rates were that bad with the game..... Ouch.

The magic of randomizers. Fun, right?

That wasn't even the funniest thing, though. You know how Sherlock is often seen as bad by new players because his starting gear is not good? Well, how about in this randomizer run, where both the short bow and the iron bow had 0% hit. Yeah. Fun.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Looks to me like the inspiration, not looking up what the kaiju actually looks like, so I could be totally wrong, is the Latin "Anguis".

Anguirus is basically just a giant Ankylosaurus with spikes.

Now tbf, Anguirus is the Japanese pronunciation but he's one of the very few Kaiju whose' name is officially spelt the way it's pronounced in Japanese, the other two being Destoroyah (localized as Destroyer in the English dub) and Megaguirus.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ooohhh, wait, tilting as in, tilting the wiimote sideways? Not pointing at options on the screen?

I said tilting for some reason but no, I meant pointing.

Don't know why I said tilting. Although Prime 3 does have a few kinda pointless tilt controls for levers and shit.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

hope it ends up being as good as people assume it's going to be.

It has Kaiju in it. 

Metroid_Dread_Samus_and_Kraid.gif

And as has been shown time and time again, Kaiju is the key to being a masterpiece.

Also sci-fi. Literally all the games in my top 10 except for Tropical Freeze are sci-fi.

4 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Cinema vs Disney

Love how we all moved past this point like a week ago but you're still going at it.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Which I guess proves Armagon's point and invalidates my opinion entirely, but... Oh well. I have no faith they'd be any better in the original hardware, nor do I have a way to try. So yeah. It was a good attempt.

I warned you.

.....but you didn't listen.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Still waiting for FE4 remake announcement lol

FE4

but good.