Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Disappointing... Truly sad, Ruben.

Some fights are not so easily won.

Besides, he might end up there on his own at this rate 😛

19 minutes ago, Benice said:

Good afternoon, all! What did I miss?

I put an utter shitpost on this page (Referring to the previous page to this post. Oops).

Emphasis definitely not on post.

Edited by Dayni

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

*me* *reads tweet by Troy Baker saying that they never approached him to revoice Yuri's extra lines in DE. 

*also me* thats sad, considering he sounded so perfect for Yuri imo. He really brought his lines to life and they gutted him. Pathetic.

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And you better keep your word!

I wasn’t saying that like I was gonna hold true to it, I was saying it like I knew that’s what you were gonna think or say.

I didn't remember it being too tough. Heck, pretty sure I remember it just ending eventually. But of course, you're trying to beat the game at low level, so I dunno.

You can’t damage him unless both of his minions are dead and, unless I got really unlucky, he summons a new one every time there’s an opening.

So you don't care about your infant daughter. I see how it is.

Won’t you be in a nursing home by the time I’m ready to have kids?

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

KyoAni out here flexing again with a "Where's Tohru" game by having her be there the whole time and actually showing that before she reveals it.

I tried to find her. The first image still eludes me.

@Benice I have no context for what this was based but I found this edited bit when I was learning about how Kiryu never kills and I felt you would appreciate this.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

@Benice I have no context for what this was based but I found this edited bit when I was learning about how Kiryu never kills and I felt you would appreciate this.

OH MY GOD

Alright, I'm now at Pennsylvania Avenue. Right off the bat I can see the White House... crater. By the amount of ruined but still present buildings it was clear DC was carpet nuked, but for only the WH to be gone while everything around it to still be standing... bit cheeky, hahaha.

Not that it matters. As per Fallout 2, the President had long moved to the Poseidon Oil Rig off the Californian coast before the nukes fell.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Other that being an iconic location, Pennsylvania Avenue is yet another pass-by area. As hub-like as Georgetown, but nothing really to do here. Well, until Broken Steel that is. Other than that, only thing of note is the small BoS outpost, but no quests or anything associated with them. Well, time to head back to the National Archives at last.

Why are PS4 controllers so crummy?

My first one: well it still thinks I have headphones plugged in and always brings up the message in the corner saying that headphones are disconnected. 

My second one: the pad is going to shit already, down in specific. 

And the third: control stick is massively fucked.

Well, it was a long run but I finally part ways with Sydney, and delivered the Declaration of Independence to Abraham Washington. Also started the final step of Those! by informing Bryan Wilks' cousin to take him in. Will finish that... some other day. As for what to do next... I think I'll actually head straight north, to the Republic of Dave and Old Olney, as I think I have just about everything to do the quests associated with the northeast quadrant of the map. Yeah, gonna still keep on hold the main story, hahaha.

Yo, @twilitfalchion, how was Scarlet Nexus? I've got a friend who's interested in it, and you have high-tier taste, so I was wondering if you'd be willing to give me your expanded thoughts?

(Also, I hope you're enjoying school!)

Finally got around to starting Ys Origin. Playing on Normal.
QoQgHmM.jpg

I can't beat this thing.
This is the first boss of the game. And it's not even a boss boss, because the boss boss music doesn't play.
Instead, the in my opinion worst battle theme in the series plays while fighting this thing. And I'm not saying that because I can't beat it. I'm legit not a fan of that track (the rest of the OST is pretty good, though).

Also, this is the first Ys game I've seen that is localized into German, which severly throws me off.

46 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I can't beat this thing.
This is the first boss of the game. And it's not even a boss boss, because the boss boss music doesn't play.
Instead, the in my opinion worst battle theme in the series plays while fighting this thing. And I'm not saying that because I can't beat it. I'm legit not a fan of that track (the rest of the OST is pretty good, though).

Oof, it's always sad when the battle theme doesn't do it for you.

Of course, i hope you can figure it out!

4 hours ago, Dayni said:
  Reveal hidden contents

2nd from the left in taxi group?

You got it

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

hmm

to get or to not get Tales of Arise hmmm

Meanwhile i'm debating if i should just trade FF7R for it .

I wasn't lying when i said i'd give FF7R a fair shot, i still am, but fundamentally, it's still a Final Fantasy game, a series i don't care for.

55 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I can't beat this thing.

Ys Origin moment.

I guarantee grinding like a level or two would turn it into cakewalk because this game's level balancing is pretty wack.

58 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Meanwhile i'm debating if i should just trade FF7R for it .

When trading games in, don't they have to have equal value? Is it considered a 1:1 trade or is an older game depreciated? 

Edited by lightcosmo

10 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

When trading games in, don't they have to have equal value? Is it considered a 1:1 trade or is an older game depreciated? 

Well I'd be paying the remaining difference. I doubt it'd be a full trade.

eGLZTnr.png

....i ended up getting it xD

Found a deal for ~44€ and got the game. Will be like 6 month until the game gets a 30% sale anyway to the 40€ range...

I hope i don't end up getting dissapointed due to no demo, but i am taking the risk as Berseria was really good, and i am in the mood for Tales anyway

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I can't beat this thing

You should've seen Batman in Ys 1. True Horror.

Anyway, try to do it slowly if you are having trouble. Learn his patterns. They weren't that hard iirc.

Which attack gives you the most problems?

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

t's still a Final Fantasy game, a series i don't care for.

Same

Also Mecha boss in Mario Odyssey in Bowser Kingdom is wew boy. Kicking my ass.

Edited by Shrimperor