• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

13 hours ago, Sooks said:

That’s why I needed to use the zeram item in the first place.

Ries can also give Kevin 50 CP from her healing skill. Not the best option, but if you hold onto her CP, thats 2 Grail Spheres if you can hold out. 

Maybe better than using an item?

Edited by lightcosmo

You know, I've always made fun of Alphen's outfit pre-release but seeing it in motion makes me really like.

Remindes me of the outfit of certain other guy that gets a fire sword after touching a girl's chest 🤔.

Edited by Armagon

>Fifth castle

>Fighting boss

Hey this one is pretty easy, what's going on-

>Another boss enters once the first is down to half

.... oh

And when you kill one, they fuse......

Edited by Armagon

As I'm still in Spider-Man mood, I decided to make a tier list. It's not exactly how I would rank them, but it's the funniest way.

Syzm553h o

September 16, the end of what I like to call the Patriotic Week, with the Grito de Dolores.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cry_of_Dolores

Despite the short-lived attempt to stablish an autonomous government separate from Spain in 1808, it wasn't the end of the sentiment. Through the following two years many other conventions happened, again chiefly headed by the Criollos, with the same purpose of stablishing an autonomous government loyal to the deposed Spanish kings. However, most would be discovered and suppressed. In 1810, yet another group gathered, the Querétaro Conspiracy. In this group among them was Catholic Priest Miguel Hidalgo. When this group was also discovered mid-September, word was quickly sent to Hidalgo to his Church at Dolores, Guanajuato. Felt they had no choice but to act now, Hidalgo already had a plan. The morning of September 16, which fell on a Sunday, he rang the church bell as always, calling the people to Mass. However, imagine what the people back then had thought when, instead of a sermon, Hidalgo began a speech about the time had come to take up arms and fight! Sadly, today there's no overall agreement as to what exactly did he said in his speech. It's generally agreed his speech was pro-religion, being a priest and all, specially since the Catholic religion was one big cultural unifier no matter if you were a Native, a Mestizo, a Criollo, or even a Peninsular. Though one of the big debates was whether his speech also called to the death or expulsion of the Peninsulares or not, as well as support for the deposed Fernando VII or not. Either way, the deed was done. The people had been riled up to finally act. Taking up arms, they departed from Dolores to make history.

Thus, the War of Independence had begun. Needless to say, this is a very big Holiday for us. Though now it's traditional to start celebrating it the night of the 15th instead, with the President doing the Grito at that time. Even Emperor Maximilian did it, from Dolores itself, something that didn't become a tradition until the mid-20th century, where the Grito had to be done at least once from Dolores by the acting President.

Coincidentally, the 16th is also my brother's birthday. Needless to say, it's certainly a day full of celebration for my family. XD

... I feel bad about how independence day passed here and I didn't even care about the protests taking place.

9 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

I assumed you were talking about that, but I didn't want to take any risks with spoilers.

Neither would I, if I were in your position.

9 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:
  Hide contents

Poor Gregsy. Major characters who appear in more than one game are usually safe from that kind of thing. It would be like if Gumshoe was the final victim of Justice for All. I had an uneasy feeling going in that the final victim would be someone important but I didn't know who. At least he's eating fish and chips with the angels...

On the other hand, I predicted in the GAA thread that van Zieks would be the defendant of the final case with Kazuma as the prosecution, because it's established that Barok trained Kazuma as a prosecutor and it would be poetic if Ryunosuke and Kazuma faced each other in court as the "final battle." Though this isn't the final case, it might be a "two-part final case" like in Dual Destinies, where the last two cases covered the same crime with different defendants. After all, the detective is the victim and the prosecutor is the defendant, so how do you top this case?

Incidentally, another part of my reasoning for thinking van Zieks would be a defendant was "he's the main prosecutor, of course he'll be accused!" Except Edgeworth is the only other main prosecutor who acts as a primary defendant, so it seems my logic was flawed even if my conclusion was correct.

Spoiler

Yes, it's a shame that I knew of his death beforehand, because it's such an unexpected one. A recurring character being killed off this late into the duology is bad enough, but the detective who's been in nearly every case, too? Sure, he wasn't as much of a cinnamon roll as Gumshoe, but still... I never would've seen it coming.

About Van Zieks, you know, something I've been feeling as I played this duology is that it has a few interesting parallels with the original trilogy. It's not enough to call it a carbon copy or anything, far from it, but there are some similarites. The protagonist's mentor dying in the second case but still remaining an influence way after that, a guilty defendant that makes the protagonist question himself, the main prosecutor being accussed of murder... It feels like they're trying to give some concepts another shot without the baggage of their inexperience at the time they made the original games.

And well please don't crucify me for this but I think I'm liking this one better than the originals, they knew what they were doing far better and it shows.

11 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

why.png

I fucking can.

Takumi's strength growth is 50%. How in the world has he managed this...?

This is totally Xenoblade lol

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

why.png

F

48 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

fuck.png

I miss Xander and Effie.

I really missed Lightning and Bolt Axe on that map. And CQ's fliers in general.

Couldn't beat it without Ryoma cheesing and that's after like 7 retries due to rng screwage

This has to be the most frustrating great deduction in the entire duology so far.

Sholmes you absolute buffoon, I can plainly see who it is, what I want is for you to stop spouting nonsense so I can find out what the hell is going on here...!

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

F

I really missed Lightning and Bolt Axe on that map. And CQ's fliers in general.

Couldn't beat it without Ryoma cheesing and that's after like 7 retries due to rng screwage

I got lucky; it was my first attempt, and it was all smooth until turn 6 or so. I used all the veins then except for the one right at the top, and I knew I had to use it at some point. So I threw Ryoma up there with a Hinoka pair-up (only free flier. Shame since she's higher level) and hoped. He managed to live.

I'll say this though: a lot of the Idiot Squad are in one-shot range now. Hinata, Ryoma, Tsubaki, and Corrin are my only units who might be able to take two hits at this point. 😓

Well. That was... unexpected. In more ways than one.

That's all I will say for now, because I'm pretty sure I've overtaken my fellow GAA players and I wouldn't want to spoil anything for them. But yeah. Things have gotten pretty crazy.