Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

17 hours ago, Armagon said:

And then Colors ended up getting a really bad remastered made by the guys who did WWE2K18. Sega has announced patches but the damage has already been done.

Yeah, how badly was that messed up? I've heard a thing or two, but I don't have any clarity on that.

14 hours ago, Armagon said:

What

Ah.

Of course.

Sonic's quest for relevance continues onward.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Finally, Red Mage! Something magical. Looks mediocre on the healing side, capping at a fixed 3000 HP for a single target? It's already possible for my physical units to exceed that. Aero and Stone look like the class's main uses. The boss fight for it was superbly weak, getting Ranger first meant my guest character could paralyze the boss and its pal out of commission for almost the entire fight. Ranger finally learned Humanoid Slayer, but of course it burns through MP, so the class isn't that much better from before. Boss fight for that was mild, about two near game over moments in it one try, but seems to be typical for this game on Normal.

Next class other than the tank looks to be a new one, and possibly supportive or magical. Hope it's a good one.

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

That was fast

But not impressive, Namco is a huge company, try passing a mil with something made primarily by one or two individuals.

Any concerns the Tales franchise was slowly dying are averted then. Namco also put out numbers that between the old 360/PS3 release and the modern Definitive Edition, Vesperia has sold 2.8 million, 1.5 of which are the DE, so the original would've been 1.3. Arise will probably surpass that, and very likely overcome Symphonia's original release (well GC and slightly later PS2) sales of 1.6 million, which would make Arise the best-selling Tales in its original form.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

Hinata, Ryoma, Tsubaki, and Corrin are my only units who might be able to take two hits at this point. 😓

Ryoma can take more than one hit?

wow

17 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

So, from Trails SC to Trails the 3rd: Earth wall has a cast time of 20 (SC) and 32 (3rd) and a cooldown time of 20 (SC) and 25 (3rd) so yeah, it got massively nerfed hard, lmao.

deservedly, honestly. It was pretty op in SC

God, the fire Kaiju boss inside the volcano is so fucking bad dude.

32 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Yeah, how badly was that messed up? I've heard a thing or two, but I don't have any clarity on that.

Which one? WWE2K18 or Sonic Colors Ultimate?

42 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

So, from Trails SC to Trails the 3rd: Earth wall has a cast time of 20 (SC) and 32 (3rd) and a cooldown time of 20 (SC) and 25 (3rd) so yeah, it got massively nerfed hard, lmao.

What do you mean a cooldown time? I haven’t noticed any cooldowns.

Just now, Armagon said:

God, the fire Kaiju boss inside the volcano is so fucking bad dude.

What happened to Kaijus making games worthy of the masterpiece club?

Bro I'm so pissed, the game made me fight three waves of enemies while the big dude was raining hellfire all over the place just to tell me Alphen could've one-shotted it this whole time.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What happened to Kaijus making games worthy of the masterpiece club?

Well sometimes you get your Super Monsters.

.......this is a joke about how Gamers: Super Monster is one of the most pathetic excuses of a movie I've ever seen.

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Sonic Colours Ultimate.

Tons of visual glitches. It's really bad.

But one of them came from emulation so people had to post proof that it was happening legit.

44 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ryoma can take more than one hit?

wow

At the moment, yeah! I don't see that lasting very long, though. Pretty sure at some point it's just going to be Hinata and maybe Dragonstone+!Corrin.

As far as Sonic Colors Ultimate is concerned, the issue was more on Sega's side, from what I understand

The devs making the port got the short end of the stick

This thread had a good summary of what likely happened, and based on Sonic's history as a series, I don't doubt that it's the case

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

What do you mean a cooldown time? I haven’t noticed any cooldowns.

So after you use make any action, any action has a cool down to prevent infinite loops on turns. 

Example: have you noticed that Tear goes almost instantly but has noticable turn loss? Thats because its cooldown is "16?", but its charge time is 8.

I hope with Arise's success developers start to go away from bonding/support/Harem/whatever shit and make classic games again. Arise ain't anything special so far, it's honestly pretty standard, but damn if i didn't play a game like this in a while. Where game sells the game and not waifubandos and choices that never matter.

Edited by Shrimperor

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

As far as Sonic Colors Ultimate is concerned, the issue was more on Sega's side, from what I understand

The devs making the port got the short end of the stick

This thread had a good summary of what likely happened, and based on Sonic's history as a series, I don't doubt that it's the case

Amazing that that was written 6 weeks before now and it seems to add up.

The people rejecting it in August prove Twitter was a mistake though.

I beat chapter 5 of Berwick. Like in map 4, there were enough deployment slots to deploy every available unit once. Now I wonder if it's deliberate. Guess we'll see as I go.

In other news, I am pretty sure I can finish GAA tomorrow, and then I can star the 06 game and find out if it really is covert hentai.

3 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

Pretty sure at some point it's just going to be Hinata and maybe Dragonstone+!Corrin.

Oof.

Gotta say, the idea was neat but the more I hear about the Birthright cast's performance in Conquest, the less appealing the whole idea seems. They just sound so... bad lol.

Looks like I'm going to run 20 km today! Hooray...

Hm... I wonder if I should keep my pfp as Solaire, or if I should switch to Ornstein...

Hm... I wonder if I should keep my pfp as Solaire, or if I should switch to Ornstein...

10 minutes ago, Benice said:

I think you could put together the total distance I've ran in my entire life and it wouldn't reach 20 km. Jeez... Well, whatever it is, I hope you have fun.

How'd I double-post 10 minutes apart?

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

are you participating in a race?

I missed the bus, so I had to run to school, (5 KM) then I'll have to run to cross country running practice, (~8 KM) do running practice, (~5 KM), then back home after that, ~7 KM.)

It's gonna be rough, but at least I'll get stronk!

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

How'd I double-post 10 minutes apart?

I was wondering that myself. Serenes being Serenes, I guess.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

I missed the bus, so I had to run to school, (5 KM) then I'll have to run to cross country running practice, (~8 KM) do running practice, (~5 KM), then back home after that, ~7 KM.)

Oh, wow... Holy shit that's rough.

...Wait, but how come you have to run back home too? Is there no return bus?

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh, wow. Make sure to take care of yourself with all that.~

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, wow... Holy shit that's rough

Eh...It looks like I miscalculated, so I can trim off about 6 KM off of that.

Plus, I might be getting into a college programming class soon so it's good for me to run a lot!

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wait, but how come you have to run back home too? Is there no return bus?

...Public transportation isn't very good in Canada. (At least where I live.)

Edited by Benice