Jump to content
Julizan

We L(Ike) Hellos, Games and Teehees

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Oh, wow. Make sure to take care of yourself with all that.~

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Benice said:

Eh...It looks like I miscalculated, so I can trim off about 6 KM off of that.

Thank goodness.

Quote

...Public transportation isn't very good in Canada. (At least where I live.)

O O F

My condolences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

 

The others are just cheery and enjoying life while Rowlet's thinking about what he did last summer.

10 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

The horror…the horror…

What's so horrifying about giving condolences for bad service provision?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dayni said:

What's so horrifying about giving condolences for bad service provision?

The Canadian bus service, in Canadia…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't the faintest clue what the hell's going on in GAA anymore.

All I know is that it's really frigging good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tales of Arise

endgame-now.gif

Well, i'm not at the final dungeon yet but it's very clear by where i'm at in the story that there's not a whole much game left.

Also i'm feeling a solid 8/10 on this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Thank goodness.

Well, ~19.6 KM is still pretty darned rough...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only two parts left of GAA and I'm done. Shouldn't take more than an hour or two. I'm a bit too tired to do it right now, though. Slept poorly last night.

Then I can finally check out 06's recommendation. While on that subject, @Ghost_06_ I just ran into this review on Steam.

"I got to have awkward animation sex with a half dressed hippy goth ♥♥♥♥♥ that had mommy issues. 10/10"

I don't know what to expect now, but the game does look fun enough, so... Worth a shot!

35 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well, ~19.6 KM is still pretty darned rough...

Well, yes, but... It's less than the number you were facing before. It's something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Benice said:

How'd I double-post 10 minutes apart?

I missed the bus, so I had to run to school, (5 KM) then I'll have to run to cross country running practice, (~8 KM) do running practice, (~5 KM), then back home after that, ~7 KM.)

It's gonna be rough, but at least I'll get stronk!

Drink lots of water and stuff. Take care of yourself and all that jazz, that sounds really rough, even with the 6 km shaved off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do I still live? What more do you want from me? I gave everything I had to you, to them. Look what they've made of our dream. This bloated, rotting carcass of a game is driven not by reason and hope but by fear, hate and ignorance. Better that we had all burned in the fires of Fox’s ambition than live to see this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How am I supposed to prepare 2 separate parties in chapter 3 without knowing specifically what challenges they will face? I guess I’ll have to try to make them balanced, but…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just bought Cyberpunk 2077 for R$23,62 (4,49 dollars). Let's see if it's still running like shit on ps4.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

The others are just cheery and enjoying life while Rowlet's thinking about what he did last summer.

He's having an existential crisis.

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Then I can finally check out 06's recommendation. While on that subject, @Ghost_06_ I just ran into this review on Steam.

"I got to have awkward animation sex with a half dressed hippy goth ♥♥♥♥♥ that had mommy issues. 10/10"

I don't know what to expect now, but the game does look fun enough, so... Worth a shot!

If you're familiar with Mass Effect, you already know how Bioware's romance options work. The game being from the last decade doesn't help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Sooks said:

How am I supposed to prepare 2 separate parties in chapter 3 without knowing specifically what challenges they will face? I guess I’ll have to try to make them balanced, but…

Hmm fair warning, have deathblow protection on Ries's team members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Hmm fair warning, have deathblow protection on Ries's team members.

Anything else I should know? I don’t trust the game.

I’m thinking that, to try to balance them, I will make Kevin’s team Joshua, Tita and Josette, and Ries’ team Kloe, Mueller and Julia. Kevin and Kloe/Ries will both act as the main support character (Ries has been more of an attack/support hybrid so far, but Kloe’s ATS is really good, so I’m not sure who should be the main support character), with Joshua/Julia as the main offensive casters and Tita/Mueller as the main physical attacker. Josette just had to be stuck somewhere, lol (Kevin’s team already has the best characters I have so far, so I figured they could do better with Josette). I think those teams look good.

Although, Ries’ team kind of lacks range. I could switch Tita and Mueller, but then all of Ries’ team would be at least somewhat squishy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Anything else I should know? I don’t trust the game.

I’m thinking that, to try to balance them, I will make Kevin’s team Joshua, Tita and Josette, and Ries’ team Kloe, Mueller and Julia. Kevin and Kloe/Ries will both act as the main support character (Ries has been more of an attack/support hybrid so far, but Kloe’s ATS is really good, so I’m not sure who should be the main support character), with Joshua/Julia as the main offensive casters and Tita/Mueller as the main physical attacker. Josette just had to be stuck somewhere, lol (Kevin’s team already has the best characters I have so far, so I figured they could do better with Josette). I think those teams look good.

Although, Ries’ team kind of lacks range. I could switch Tita and Mueller, but then all of Ries’ team would be at least somewhat squishy.

Put characters with good ATS/attack range on Ries's team, enemies there explode when they die, and that explosion can cause instant death. Not to mention the boss fight on their side, imo ATS serves you much better on her side. 

Kevin has it a bit easier cause its Kevin. 

For her side I used Joshua/Kloe/(X) whoever you want here. And i had pretty good success.

But of course do what you think is best! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Put characters with good ATS/attack range on Ries's team, enemies there explode when they die, and that explosion can cause instant death. Not to mention the boss fight on their side, imo ATS serves you much better on her side. 

Kevin has it a bit easier cause its Kevin. 

For her side I used Joshua/Kloe/(X) whoever you want here. And i had pretty good success.

But of course do what you think is best! 

Well I don’t know what’s coming here, you do.

Kloe and Julia should hopefully provide enough range. Hopefully. Although of ATS is needed more over there, I could switch Joshua and Julia. And with that, if I want range, I could switch Tita and Mueller. Which would mean Ries gets Joshua, Kloe and Tita and Kevin gets Mueller, Julia and Josette.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah this is totally Xenoblade 3 lol

Haha pretty much (big Arise spoilers below)

Spoiler

God I Iove it when a fantasy story turns sci-fi.

 

Edited by Armagon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, maybe I should switch Josette and Tita so Josette can be the Earth-Waller for Ries’ team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice, my parents were able to pick me up! Only fifteen kilometers!

 

I FEEL LIKE JELL-O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

59 minutes ago, Benice said:

Nice, my parents were able to pick me up! Only fifteen kilometers!

 

I FEEL LIKE JELL-O

You’re not gonna have to walk/run that far regularly, are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...