• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Apart from those half-baked textures, the game is actually running fine.

Sblbha2d o

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I do! Cyberpunk was ruined when they patched out the accidental groin exposure glitches. (Not surprising if they let you go so far as to customize that anatomy, there must be too many polygons in the game to keep all acting as they should.)

>mfw you can customize V's genitals but the NPC's won't acknowledge

Jf5i5pef o

3 hours ago, Benice said:

I-I thought my choices mattered!

They matter, but you have a bigger goal.

Edited by Ghost_06_

Its been a bit, but another update on my nuzlocke, Zelda the Dunsparce manage to sweep Pryce, I may regret giving her the only Gold Berry I am likely to get for this one, but she needed it if the Piloswine crit with blizzard...or at least that was the plan. Pryce started that fight by having Seel debuff her speed using Icy Wind, and I just went all out with Rage. She sweep through the Seel and Dewgong just fine, and I was lucky enough that the Aurora Beams they spammed didn't trigger the 10% attack drop, but the Dewgong crit with the last one. I wasn't entirely sure she could finish the Piloswine off if it spammed Blizzard, but I risked it anyway...and he utterly threw the match by using Fury attack, which super charges rage due to it being a multi-attack move. Gen 2 really is the best generation for Rage, as it is one of the worst moves in Gen 1 (arguably worse than splash, and the bugged Focus Energy), and ends up mediocre in Gen 3, with an extra nerf after Gen 4. Currently grinding up for the Jasmine Fight, so it may be a bit, as I have exhausted all trainers, and her Steelix jumps the Pryce level cap by 4...

Also figure I would point out to all those interested that Toby Fox just setup a Steam page for Deltarune, and dropped a "Demo" that includes chapter 1, and a brand new chapter 2.

ezclap.png

Okay, will admit: Selena's placement and the reinforcements she brings did give me a moment of "oh, fuck." But we managed, because somehow Basara!Rhajat and Takumi/Hana are excellent tanks.

EDIT: Also, Ryoma's busted, even with arguably bad level ups. Bases over growths, or something. #KagaDidNothingWrong.
lolyoma.png

Edited by DodgeDusk

11 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Hell no!

D'oh!

11 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Xd sides' you cant judge the Xenosaga series, you havent seen anything on it!

Well, I've seen the Fanservice Bot turning her own blonde idiot of an ally into swiss cheese because he was standing in the way of her minigun and apparently she's really pragmatic like that, ready to sacrifice anyone for the completion of her mission. Y'know, even though it would've taken her one second to step to the right and then she would've kept a meatshield alive longer, which is a much more optimal approach to the situation. So instead of coming across as coldly pragmatic to a fault, she just looked dumb.

...At the very least, I seem to remember that being Xenosaga. What was the bot's name? I can't remember now, it was like, an acronym.

KOS-MOS, that's the one. Thanks, Google, for understanding what I meant by "xenosaga robot girl."

Anyway, yeah, you're right. I cannot judge Xenosaga. I've only seen one cutscene of it.

11 hours ago, Benice said:

Didn't he get your warper killed in your TRS ironman?

Nah, that was Attrom. The guy who was virtually identical to Xeno except he had green hair, was required to recruit half of the game's staffbots and got murdered one turn after he joined.

7 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Didn't he get your warper killed in your TRS ironman?

She looks like she's gonna kill somebody.

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

Sometimes I hate this difficulty and other times I hate it.

Hey that's how I felt about the difficulty in Path of Radiance

2 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

best-grill.png

Best girl.

Man, why couldn't Hana be this good in my Birthright run? There she was just your typical weak-ass myrmidon with great speed to sorta compensate but not really.

Then again, I've found that I'm really not that fond of swords in Fates. I don't even mean to, but in most of my runs I end up going with like, a single swordsman, if that.

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Man, why couldn't Hana be this good in my Birthright run? There she was just your typical weak-ass myrmidon with great speed to sorta compensate but not really.

Then again, I've found that I'm really not that fond of swords in Fates. I don't even mean to, but in most of my runs I end up going with like, a single swordsman, if that.

She's got good growths in Strength, Skill, and Speed. That's unfortunate; I've always found her a good PP unit, but a terrible EP unit because she folds like tissue.

Also,

sweat.png

Slowly getting to Laslow...

59 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, I've seen the Fanservice Bot turning her own blonde idiot of an ally into swiss cheese because he was standing in the way of her minigun and apparently she's really pragmatic like that, ready to sacrifice anyone for the completion of her mission. Y'know, even though it would've taken her one second to step to the right and then she would've kept a meatshield alive longer, which is a much more optimal approach to the situation. So instead of coming across as coldly pragmatic to a fault, she just looked dumb.

...At the very least, I seem to remember that being Xenosaga. What was the bot's name? I can't remember now, it was like, an acronym.

KOS-MOS, that's the one. Thanks, Google, for understanding what I meant by "xenosaga robot girl."

Anyway, yeah, you're right. I cannot judge Xenosaga. I've only seen one cutscene of it.

Erm... i think you're reading the cutscene's atmosphere wrong there...

wow, no respect, lmao.

Well, if you ever want to, strap yourself in, the cutscene's go on for an hour on average.

11 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I haven't fought many superbosses in RPGs of late

I wanted to talk about this because now that I think about it, it's really just Xenoblade 2 where I've taken initiative and taken down all the Superbosses. Not to say I haven't in other games but in other games, I'd fight like one, maybe two and it's usually the ones that require the least grind.

So yeah, we're in the same boat there.

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

She's got good growths in Strength, Skill, and Speed. That's unfortunate; I've always found her a good PP unit, but a terrible EP unit because she folds like tissue.

Hana walked so Setsuna could run in that playthrough, I suppose.

48 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Erm... i think you're reading the cutscene's atmosphere wrong there...

Possibly. Watching a scene without context tends to do that.

wow, no respect, lmao.

Hey, I genuinely did not remember her name after watching one cutscene! It's not that unreasonable...

Well, if you ever want to, strap yourself in, the cutscene's go on for an hour on average.

...Hoo, boy... That does sound fun.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Possibly. Watching a scene without context tends to do that.

Hey, I genuinely did not remember her name after watching one cutscene! It's not that unreasonable...

Knowing you, it's for sure on your end, lmao.

sad. no other words.

😏

I seen that new Smash wannabe game and... wow, i'm not even sure what to say. Quality wise, it looks a bit shaky so far, but that can always change in updates and whatnot.

No VA's though? Ew.

Avatar being there is a for sure +1 on the game though. XD

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Knowing you, it's for sure on your end, lmao.

Hey! What's that supposed to mean?

sad. no other words.

Yes, well. Cry me a river.

😏

😛

The Eine Kleine is seriously OP. It makes Josette actually good, tell that to the haters.

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It’s definitely for the best that you quit Trails early.

Wow, Ries’ team’s boss battle was a lot easier than Kevin’s, I wasn’t expecting that.

Actually, I think it’s the first boss battle on this difficulty I’ve won first try.

Edited by Sooks

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

I seen that new Smash wannabe game and... wow, i'm not even sure what to say. Quality wise, it looks a bit shaky so far, but that can always change in updates and whatnot.

No VA's though? Ew.

Avatar being there is a for sure +1 on the game though. XD

They're thinking about adding VA in the future.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Huh, Olivier has strength now? Interesting.

Just like FC.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Nah, that was Attrom. The guy who was virtually identical to Xeno except he had green hair, was required to recruit half of the game's staffbots and got murdered one turn after he joined.

Ah, my mistake.

'Morning, all!

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Tbf, hiring SpongeBob's voice actor alone would bankrupt the devs.

I mean yeah, but that doesnt mean it isnt a dissapointment. 

2 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

They're thinking about adding VA in the future.

As what, DLC? Xd

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey! What's that supposed to mean?

Nothing!.. Probably.