• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

I seen that new Smash wannabe game and... wow, i'm not even sure what to say. Quality wise, it looks a bit shaky so far, but that can always change in updates and whatnot.

No VA's though? Ew.

Avatar being there is a for sure +1 on the game though. XD

People are talking about fake Garfield leaks from what I'm seeing. Would Lasagna cat be enough?

Not that it's helped by trying to find a final roster and it currently not being out.

I don’t like this Lechter fellow. He’s so arrogant and makes life for the other members of the student council so much harder literally just because he feels like it, it’s not like he didn’t sign up for the job.

Buuut the end of that side story implies he made an appearance in FC so I googled him because I didn’t remember that at all. It turns out he did not, but he’s apparently important in something something Erebonia something. And playable in Cold Steel 3. Well, I know who’s hitting the bench.

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

And playable in Cold Steel 3. Well, I know who’s hitting the bench.

He's playable for literally one segment in that game.

Anyways get used to him. He shows up in every game from now on, at least up until Hajimare.

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I don’t like this Lechter fellow. He’s so arrogant and makes life for the other members of the student council so much harder literally just because he feels like it, it’s not like he didn’t sign up for the job.

Buuut the end of that side story implies he made an appearance in FC so I googled him because I didn’t remember that at all. It turns out he did not, but he’s apparently important in something something Erebonia something. And playable in Cold Steel 3. Well, I know who’s hitting the bench.

Come now. He may come across as a bit petulant, but I think he's just deep in thought. He's giving very serious thought...

...To eating your wife.

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Is his first name Hannibal?

Eyyy we had the same reaction

Man, being the last one to play the games among your circle sucks. You're always missing something.

The lack of mid-battle checkpoint saves in Samurai Warriors 5, unlike SW Chronicles, can feel... infuriating. I got reckless and Kenshin slew me nearing the end of the mission, only he and Magoichi remained. Particularly frustrating was the fact I completed the bonus mission wherein you have to keep a few peasants from fleeing juuuuuust barely.😑 I'll take a break, come back later (more BDII for now), and turn the difficulty down to Easy when replaying the fight.

This said, I do like the semi-invented Scorching of Mt. Hiei battle atmospherically (it happened, but wasn't a major battle). Most characters in the pre-battle exposition chatter agree with the unseen Oda Clan and Nobunaga's other vassals that razing a Buddhist temple complex to the ground is a terrible idea, thinking that participation and association with such an act will sent them to Hell. A little Buddhist piety on display, and it highlights Nobunaga anti-Buddhist, or perhaps simply anti-propertied & established religion, IRL religion-political stance. Plus- Nobunaga setting fire to a temple, that is plainly ironic. Kenshin's presence, although artistic license for the sake of including a non-generic leader to the warrior monks, is fitting. Given his: celibacy, monastic dress, great faith in Bishamonten, and his SW rendition's sense of righteousness and justice.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:
He's playable for literally one segment in that game.

Good.

Is he playable in any others?

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:
Anyways get used to him. He shows up in every game from now on, at least up until Hajimare.

Well, if he gets better…

7 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Man, being the last one to play the games among your circle sucks. You're always missing something.

I don’t get it, what do you miss?

35 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Theres more to him than they explain there.

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Come now. He may come across as a bit petulant, but I think he's just deep in thought. He's giving very serious thought...

...To eating your wife.

Ruben, is there something you wanna say?

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Is he playable in any others?

I think he's playable in Hajimare.

But everyone is playable in Hajimare.

23 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

I feel something similar-ish with my friend who doesn't speak English. I want to recommend so many games to him and I can't because they're not in Spanish. It particularly hurts in the case of Ace Attorney. He's a huge fan of Ace Attorney, in fact it was him who got me into it, but I can't recommend him the games I consider to be the best in the series because they're not in Spanish. It's so annoying.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Ruben, is there something you wanna say?

Why yes, in fact, there is:

Read a book, Armagon. The reference flew over your head.

Wraith, are you okay? You're posting a lot more anime than you're expected to.

That aside, there's a birthday party on and it turns out I can't go because nobody who could pick me up is bothered to. Can't force people to do so, but to quote a certain dev's works "Dayni will remember this".