• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

And there's Dread for the Metroid fans. Good for you.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

does this count as FE?

I mean, no, not really. It's more like Tactics Ogre. But we gotta latch on to what we can. If Berwick counts, why not this?

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

ACTRAISER REMASTER!?

That looks super cool. Best thing in the direct so far. I'd heard some things about the game, I believe. Dunno, I might be confusing it for something else. Either way, It looks great. Worth considering.

40 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Deadass, did not know this was a mechanic

Well its a tad different, but the concept is the same. In Graces, you learn things from titles in decending order.

Edited by lightcosmo

Welp, that's that. I'd share the Hercules clip, but then again, can I claim to be disappointed when I expected to see nothing of note?

...ehhhh I'll post it anyway, just cause I love that clip.

And now, to keep waiting for Binding Blade +

Octopath Fire Emblem seems to have responded well to the survey, which is cool, and the detective thing that I already forgot the name of looked cool. That is all.

…Chris Pratt as a Mario who talks a lot is hilarious, though. Might have to ironically watch that now.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

That fake out for Astral Chain 2.

Wow. They really did it.

And all for Bayo 3.

I'm sure @Armagon was greatly disappointed.

And then they went and had Bayo 4th wall break with the "Sorry I'm fashionably late" quip. 

I noticed the Platinum advertisement on the building, so I know it had to be something of from them, but I wasn't sure if it was Bayo or not until she showed up. I don't play Platinum games, because I suck at intense, difficult action games and I feel playing on Easy would be shameful and not worth the purchase. But damn does that lady have style. Her new hairdo might be too hairy and messy for some, but I'm fine with it.

Eh.

That's really the best I can muster. I'm happy for the fans of the games yada yada.

Man... I'm gonna have to stop saying I like Nintendo for their games. There's just nothing anymore.

Just now, Sooks said:

Octopath Fire Emblem seems to have responded well to the survey, which is cool, and the detective thing that I already forgot the name of looked cool. That is all.

…Chris Pratt as a Mario who talks a lot is hilarious, though. Might have to ironically watch that now.

Not gonna lie, it sounds like it's going to be my favorite kind of disaster. Whether it tops its hilarious predecessor, however, remains to be seen.

Just now, Sooks said:

…Like how I was a veteran of the great Saltiron War?