Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

20 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Tales of Arise' OVL system is dumb af. So you either gotta execute a perfect evade/guard alot or take damage. I prefer the "I can have the liberty of activating it when I want" system, ad that rewards good decision making/strategy.

OVL?

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Read Oshi No Ko the superior Aka series

That's the spin-off right?

29 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Tales of Arise' OVL system is dumb af. So you either gotta execute a perfect evade/guard alot or take damage. I prefer the "I can have the liberty of activating it when I want" system, ad that rewards good decision making/strategy.

The what?

Oh the overdrive or whatever? Eh, perfect dodging isn't too hard.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

OVL?

If I'm correct, he's talking about Overdrive.

I played Mario Party with my friend after a month of being unable to hang out. He finally won a match. I am so happy.

All right, time for some more Dragon Age. I gotta figure out what the hell to do with my third party slot now that accidents have happened.

I'm at 69 relationship points with Zevran. Well, I'd say it's time.

...Pppppppppppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Ahhh, that was a great laugh. Thanks @Ghost_06_ for the recommendation.

EDIT: I GIFTED HIM A CHASTITY BELT AND OUR RELATIONSHIP WENT DOWN BY 50

THIS GAME

WHAT IS THIS GAME

Edited by Saint Rubenio

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I played Mario Party with my friend after a month of being unable to hang out. He finally won a match. I am so happy.

Happiness is not supposed to exist with Mario Party!

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Pppppppppppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Ahhh, that was a great laugh. Thanks @Ghost_06_ for the recommendation.

I mean come on, I can't not send you with this.

RgtHJ.thumb.png.e01e9ee9b52fd39a3987127306b21996.png

Just now, Dayni said:

It took like 12 matches for the poor guy to eventually pull it off. But man was it beautiful. He even nabbed all three bonus stars. It was such a sight to behold, we could hardly believe it.

Just now, Dayni said:

I mean come on, I can't not send you with this.

RgtHJ.thumb.png.e01e9ee9b52fd39a3987127306b21996.png

I did it for the laugh, man. And a good laugh I got.

...Incidentally, did you see the edit? It's even more laugh-worthy.

After that absolutely hilarious sex scene, Zevran went and dropped his sob story on me. I responded to the best of my ability, which of course resulted in a loss of 6 relationship points. Nothing some time travelling can't fix.

...Seriously though, why the hell is there a chastity belt in the store that I can pick up for free and gift to others actually, scratch that. Everyone else flat out refuses it. The only thing I can do with the chastity belt is give it to Zevran and make him hate me. I love this game.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

tfw all enemies on a map have 69 hp

Brilliant tactics. They're trying to distract you with the funny number so you won't be able to concentrate and make more mistakes.

9 minutes ago, Dayni said:

He felt insulted clearly.

Super insulted, like holy shit. Then again, our relationship is built on three conversations, soo... Eh. Easy come, easy go, I guess.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

I am linking this entirely because yes, he really is named that. And young enough his parents possibly could have done it on purpose, but still old enough for plausible deniability.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Then again, our relationship is built on three conversations, soo... Eh. Easy come, easy go, I guess.

IS did it first.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Seriously though, why the hell is there a chastity belt in the store that I can pick up for free

I'm going to ignore the rest of the paragraph because this alone is something.

There's a Chastity belt in the shop.

For free.

Wow.

I really missed out not playing this at the time apparently.

Edited by Dayni

OH WAIT

IT GETS BETTER

IT DOESN'T END AT THE 50 APPROVAL LOSS

AFTER USING THE BELT ON ZEVRAN, THIS HAPPENS

This shit is the gift that keeps on giving. That's it, I'm taking Zevran along for the rest of the game. He's made me laugh enough to warrant it.

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Yer a wizard, Harreh.

A wizard o' the ball.

...I love how the commentators are taking a piss out of the poor guy.

IS did it first.

Hurray for easy romance.

I'm going to ignore the rest of the paragraph because this alone is something.

There's a Chastity belt in the shop.

For free.

Wow.

I really missed out not playing this at the time apparently.

I don't get it. It's probably some DLC. It's so fucking random, I love it.

AFTER USING THE BELT ON ZEVRAN, THIS HAPPENS

This shit is the gift that keeps on giving. That's it, I'm taking Zevran along for the rest of the game. He's made me laugh enough to warrant it.

....You're keeping the belt on, aren't you?

...I love how the commentators are taking a piss out of the poor guy.

I feel bad because he showed genuine skill breaking through the defence.

But then I see this guy playing in a seeker like position and I can't.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

No, actually. I'd like him to like me, all jokes aside.

...I am keeping the belt on my inventory, though. If he ever gets any ideas about defying me, I can use it for leverage.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

I feel bad because he showed genuine skill breaking through the defence.

But then I see this guy playing in a seeker like position and I can't.

Harry Potter: Genuinely talented soccerman.

Everyone: "yEr A WIzaRd HArReH"

Looking over, the first book was released in the same year of his birth, a couple months before.

So yes, it is possible his parents bought or just heard about the book, and had the cheeky idea to name their incoming son that.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I got totally stuck on what to do next in BDII. I hopped online to look up what it was. I can't say I wasn't expecting it, but clever.

I believe what remains is the real final dungeon. So before I get to that, I want to be over-prepared and remove the job level limit on everything. I completed my first fight with these unexplained illusions of prior enemies- the Thief-Bard-Beastmaster-Gambler quartet. I then completed the two little quests for four Growth Eggs, and gave everyone JP Up and JP Up and Up, with Obliteration on one character to insta-win all generic fights. I'm starting by grinding Gambler to the true max, and once that is done, I'll repeat with Bard and Thief and try to grind my characters to maybe level 70 before attempting the other portal fights. So far, the hidden job levels look like a mixed bag of abilities, some are so not worth it (Dagger Lore? When would it ever be worth the ability slot?), but others have varying degrees of usefulness.

54 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Rubenio, what heresy are you up to now? Why is Geralt having “relations” with what looks like a vampire?

I recover Sten's sword and he repays me by coming up to me at camp before I have a chance to give his blade back to him and telling me women aren't supposed to fight, so since I'm fighting, I can't be a woman. Great. Good show, man.

At least he seemed to soften up a bit after I gave him his beloved back. Even admitted he was wrong. Not bad.

Incidentally, I found out that I can grind up relationship points with Zevran by screwing him over and over. 1 point per session. It is also possible to fuck him while he's wearing the chastity belt. All very important information.

...gotta say, that's not what I was expecting I'd end up doing when I started this game.

Just now, WraithReborn said:

Rubenio, what heresy are you up to now? Why is Geralt having “relations” with what looks like a vampire?

He's not Geralt, he's Devran. And he's fucking the rotten raisin because I thought it would be funny. And it was.

23 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He's not Geralt, he's Devran. And he's fucking the rotten raisin because I thought it would be funny. And it was.

…Rubenio, my friend, come back to His glory, His light.B2F532D5-1D9B-4130-BE12-1EFF9D4E7723.jpeg.0d3bac39dad2e893e96a25d58ba43c12.jpeg