• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

There was chicken, bacon and fries underneath all that.

I see.

When it comes to hot dogs and stuff, I tend to eat them quite... plain. Just ketchup and mayonnaise with the sausage. No toppings, no bacon wrapped around the sausage, nada. Maybe the fries on the side if they're sold with the hot dog, but other than that... yep.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

When it comes to hot dogs and stuff, I tend to eat them quite... plain. Just ketchup and mayonnaise with the sausage. No toppings, no bacon wrapped around the sausage, nada. Maybe the fries on the side if they're sold with the hot dog, but other than that... yep.

Honestly same.

This wasn't a hot dog tho, this was a pepito.

I finished my stream for tonight. Next week I'll try doing it in the morning since that seems to work better for people here and I think I was more motivated to play then.

I made a couple highlights, like I was a real streamer or something. :v

Got the Platinum trophy for Assassin's Creed Origins. I would've loved the game if I hadn't played Odyssey first. It was like coming back to Awakening after playing Fates, but in a bad way.

35 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

I finished my stream for tonight. Next week I'll try doing it in the morning since that seems to work better for people here and I think I was more motivated to play then.

Why don't you use the translation you made?

3 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Why don't you use the translation you made?

I'm playing on a real SNES, so no patches for me.

"why not use a flash cart" because SNES flashcarts are stupid expensive.

2 hours ago, Robert Stewart said:

Sorry about missing that! I'll try to make the next one.

11 hours ago, Armagon said:

.....aight yeah, imma end it all

thanos-infinity.gif?width=458&height=432

Plot twist: It eliminated the handsome elf dude but the rotten raisin survived and immediately went off to have secks with some other person.

10 hours ago, Robert Stewart said:

Steaming now for anyone who cares to watch. :v

I was too asleep to watch. Apologies. But not to worry, I dreamed that I supported you in all Fire Emblemy endeavors.

...Well, actually, no. I dreamed I was kidnapped along with a bunch of other people and placed in a Saw-esque facility where we had to survive a bunch of overly elaborate death trials while some jerk explained them and taunted us and all of the world's leaders watched for their own entertainment. I have no idea why I dreamed that, but I did pretty well, actually. I made it to the second trial. I sort of woke up just as I was about to die to sawblades coming out of the wall and ground, so while I was still in a drowsy state, I gave myself a good ending. I lived through that, secretly placed bombs on the stands at the site of the final trial (which was a Hunger Games-esque fight between the survivors), I blew up everyone involved after conveniently skipping over the part where I had to fight people stronger than myself to the death and escaped the island on a motorboat. The end.

That was a nice tangent that had nothing to do with anything. Anyway, hope things went well and the RNG was kind to you!

9 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

He was going to be, but was cut due to time constraints.

What a shame. Recruitable Blood Mage would've been rad.

There's always time, Dayni. Join us, the Dragon Age club needs more members.

Hey, so far it's doing better than other clubs in Teehee. It's got two members as opposed to one. I mean, I know I'm butchering the game, but surely I still count? Actually, isn't Benice playing this too?

I can't unsee this face.

Neither can I.

Thanks for the laughs.

I aim to please.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

IMG-20210925-WA0004.jpeg

I Just ate this. This image will probably give someone diabetes but I honestly hadn't eaten anything since morning. I was hungry. But now I am full.

Ah.

American cuisine.

Whatever would we do without you.

8 hours ago, Robert Stewart said:

Clearly my moral support wasn't enough, if that third highlight is anything to go by. Oof... Fs for Cain.

At least you're giving Matthis a chance, though. Please do. Matthis is way rad.

7 hours ago, Robert Stewart said:

I'm playing on a real SNES, so no patches for me.

Imagine owning real hardware.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Plot twist: It eliminated the handsome elf dude but the rotten raisin survived and immediately went off to have secks with some other person.

Rubenio this madness must end!

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

This is someone I talked about back when I just started playing. The streamline changes will do a lot to bring in newcomers to the series, as well as being more enjoyable for those who couldn't really get into the series before (see: me and Shrimpy). On the flip side, series veterans might feel the changes are too much and would much prefer the traditional LMBS.

First: the buffer in this game is shit, it's way too prominent. I get hit way more often than i should because of it. 

Second: Fighting doesn't feel like it... flows, since enemies have armor pretty much all the time. For example, magic seems to be at a disadvantage because an enemy can just... move out cause armor? Like, why?

Third: The damage ceiling is garbage in this game... why am i dealing 80 damage when bosses have 80,000 HP? Honestly? This just forces resource wasting.

Edit: I never actually was bothered by the whole "movement" mostly other issues.

Edited by lightcosmo

48 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah.

American cuisine.

Whatever would we do without you.

That's literally a pepito. There's literally a frescolita next to it.

This is Hispanic cuisine.

31 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

First: the buffer in this game is shit, it's way too prominent. I get hit way more often than i should because of it. 

I know for a fact that Tales has options in the settings to change that.

Unless "queue" is referring to something completely different.

32 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Third: The damage ceiling is garbage in this game... why am i dealing 80 damage when bosses have 80,000 HP? Honestly? This just forces resource wasting.

Oh yeah, that part is doodoo. I did not like the boss fights in this game.

I fed half of chapter 9-2 to Sherlock. He managed to obtain exactly enough experience to reach level 15 and 30 bow level on the last enemy left in the map. He started at level 8. Berwick power-levelling shenanigans are always fun.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Nah don't worry about it.

None were taken. It's still junk food at the end of the day.

Hah! I suppose you have a point.

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I know for a fact that Tales has options in the settings to change that.

Unless "queue" is referring to something completely different.

Oh yeah, that part is doodoo. I did not like the boss fights in this game.

It has an option to tighten the window a little less, but it's still pretty bad even using that option. 

Well it feels like boss fights just... punish you just by that alone.

27 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

As a (self?)-certified boxer, he could probably kill everyone by himself. Sherlock Holmes is a beast.

Honestly though, I've always wondered if Kaga's secretly a fan of the character. One of the main characters in TRS is called Holmes, and one of the characters joining in the first chapter of BWS is called Sherlock. The characters themselves have nothing to do with the good detective, but it seems like too much of a coincidence, doesn't it?

Unless the original names just happened to look like Sherlock and Holmes and the translator tweaked them to look better. I know Sherlock is called Shirock in the game's code. Then again, Adel is called Kein in the code, so who even knows.

Updates: Voice or Cards was a game alright.

The demo was very easy though, I didn't run off but there wasn't anything that did much to the party in the demo and when I entered the dungeon I was strong enough that it was no threat either (only the boss fight took more than a turn) and the card aesthetic was just that, It could exist without cards at all. Maybe this is a prologue as I suspected by how it told the story and we'd focus on the shadowy protagonist and it'd be harder there, but that definitely wasn't good at showing how the game is as a whole then.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Imagine owning real hardware.

Do you mean to tell me you don't own a physical copy of Berwick Saga, or a PS2? 

Casuals, smh

Also, hey all! I'm getting the feeling this is gonna be the norm for me in terms of activity, since I've been super busy with school. I'm still only on 4--m of my BWS Redux run, and I started that weeks ago! 

So, uh.

Mario movie. With Chrispy Ratt as the lead. We've only got 15 months until the reckoning.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

So iyo the Mayans were a decade early?

Shit, you're right! Damn tinfoil hatters, always getting their dates wrong!

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

It has an option to tighten the window a little less, but it's still pretty bad even using that option. 

Imma be honest, this whole thing with "buffers" and "queues" honest to God does not register in my mind. I get the concept but I don't feel it.

It's like when people say Smash Ultimate's buffer system is bad but I could deadass not tell you that because I can't feel it.

So when you're saying Arise's buffer is bad, I kinda just.... don't get it. Like I switched from long to short queues and it did not feel any different to me.

Like I will say it would've been nice if you could cancel animations but I guess I'm just blessed that I might as well be legally blind when it comes to buffers and framerate and all the technical stuff the cool kids think make an action and fighting game work.

14 minutes ago, Spara said:

Do you mean to tell me you don't own a physical copy of Berwick Saga, or a PS2? 

Casuals, smh

My name is in the Berwick Saga translation's credits.

Beat that.

Also, hey all! I'm getting the feeling this is gonna be the norm for me in terms of activity, since I've been super busy with school. I'm still only on 4--m of my BWS Redux run, and I started that weeks ago!

Oof... The woes of the good student. Hang in there, man!

Mario movie. With Chrispy Ratt as the lead. We've only got 15 months until the reckoning.

It's going to be a beautiful disaster, and I'm all for it.