Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

27 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Gaxkang is part of "The Forbidden Ones", the strongest demons per lore. Every game has one of them as an optional boss for you to kill.

Well he certainly is tough. I probably won't bother. Snape's my goal right now.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

In a way. There is Actraiser 2, but Actraiser also forms a loose tetralogy with Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, and Terranigma. The Master from Soul Blazer is implied to be the same one from Actraiser, for example.

So wait it's not the Quintilogy but actually a Quintet all along? (I will not apologise for the pun)

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

So wait it's not the Quintilogy but actually a Quintet all along? (I will not apologise for the pun)

Haha, you could say that. XD

Oh my God.

I stole one purse from some woman.

Do they really need to send every single soldier in the city after me? Goddamnit, at least this second encounter was easier than the first... What a fucking mistake it was to give Slim the time of day! I wish I could kill him...

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

....I may have spoken too soon.

I fear there's going to be an incident over this.

Hang in there, man...

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

You don't need to wait, go through a Cross Gate and adjust your reentry point in time in this world by a few weeks. I think that might be possible.

Haha, I'd wish.

Or pull the good old Time Dilation trick.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hang in there, man...

The dog situation may get messy, but I can't make any assertions how so yet. Technically it's the child's, but the parent doesn't want the dog at all and there's already arguing about it. It's a matter of what actions occur from here.

To be fair, the dog's been here since she arrived and it was expected she's go with them.

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

Damn right! The only lord and savior of humanity is the Emperor.

>Barges into the writing room

>UnNomuras your writing

>Refuses to elaborate

>Leaves

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Deoxys came from space, it's obvious only something that can warp space could counter it.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

I tried Persona 5 because it was recommended to me. The gameplay was literally just generic jrpg gameplay but you could talk to the enemies for various rewards, so you can guess what happened. The story was a little interesting until the girl standing up to the sexually and verbally abusive coach transformed (or whatever it was called), ready to fight back against him and show how his students were in fact not objects……

by gaining a skin tight body suit with a whip and a massive opening at the top and gaining the “lovers” arcana. Then I dropped the game lol.

But Sooks, how could you drop the game that inspired Omori?

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

So fellow Tales of Arise players: which character did or so you enjoy playing as most so far? There can be no multiple choices, one only. 

As far as I go, i'm gonna have to go with Shionne. Im comfortable being able to heal reliably and attacking at a distance is fine with me. Xd

Alphen because I rarely switch out of the main lead. Both because of habit and because I often find that the main lead's play style is the one that resonates with me the most.

39 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

meOolRb.png

Real polygamy hours.

23 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh my God.

I stole one purse from some woman.

Do they really need to send every single soldier in the city after me?

Some crimes cannot be forgiven.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I was not prepared for how this scene would end.

Why?

What is this?

This is that prequel to FFI right?

The phone. The characters claiming the title of chaos. The succinct call of BS. THEN HE POPS ON SPOTIFY ONLY TO TURN IT OFF AFTER THE LOADING SCREEN.

Guess smartphones are past tech in FFI now.

Edited by Dayni

Ayyy, Soris! Fancy meeting you here! How long's it been since I ratted you out and got you thrown in prison? Who knows, who cares really. Important thing is you're free now. Don't hate me too much, I'm the protag, everyone loves me and thinks I'm so pretty!

11 minutes ago, Dayni said:

The dog situation may get messy, but I can't make any assertions how so yet. Technically it's the child's, but the parent doesn't want the dog at all and there's already arguing about it. It's a matter of what actions occur from here.

To be fair, the dog's been here since she arrived and it was expected she's go with them.

Dang... It sounds like it could get ugly. I really hope that situation is sorted out.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

But Sooks, how could you drop the game that inspired Omori?

I want to kill you.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Some crimes cannot be forgiven.

I've done so many awful things. And they send 60 guards after me because of that one woman's purse?

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I want to kill you

Ruben everybody knows that Omori is a reference to Persona 5. After all, everything is a reference to Persona 5.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I've done so many awful things. And they send 60 guards after me because of that one woman's purse?

It was a really important purse.

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

THEN HE POPS ON SPOTIFY ONLY TO TURN IT OFF AFTER THE LOADING SCREEN

Actually the funniest part.

Well, that's it. We did it. We killed Arl Howe, whoever he was supposed to be, and we rescued the queen. Then we came to the door and Snape's right hand woman was there waiting with less guards than I got for pickpocketing a rando.

...For some reason I can just... give up, and get captured? But for no reason at all they let the rest of my team and the queen in disguise leave? And then they can storm the keep and get me out? Why? Let's fight them right here. Surely it cannot be any more difficult than the fucking 30 soldiers that hounded me all game long.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Misplaced priorities. As true of IRL governments as fictional ones. Basically money spend on alleviating homelessness, and instead it all goes into making the town more livable for the upper and upper middle classes and any visiting tourists. Petty theft therefore cannot be tolerated, since that is such a bother to them.

11 minutes ago, Dayni said:

This is that prequel to FFI right?

The phone. The characters claiming the title of chaos. The succinct call of BS. THEN HE POPS ON SPOTIFY ONLY TO TURN IT OFF AFTER THE LOADING SCREEN.

Guess smartphones are past tech in FFI now.

Nomura likes his modernism. At least he tossed armor over the t-shirt this time.

I'll be awaiting summaries of the plot and how Generic Name does complete his transformation into the original FFI villains. I hope I'm entertained. Extra points if we get to see things fast forward after the ending, to four ordinary medieval-dressed dudes who are the heroes of FFI, who show up and cut, punch, and spell Entropy Man into ashes.

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

To be fair... Warmech. FFI always had some hint of lost technology...

And I guess you could say the airships and floating fortress where Tiamat was located too.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ruben everybody knows that Omori is a reference to Persona 5. After all, everything is a reference to Persona 5.

And so I've learned that it's possible for a franchise to have multiple "breakout" titles. P3 created a paradigm for niche popularity, and P5 took that formula to the point of making it a little mainstream. Similarly, I think we can say FE has had at least 3~4 breakouts Smash/FE7 the internationalizers, Awakening (+ Fates), and Three Houses.

I'd actually be willing to give P5 a play if I could trim out the life-sim aspects.

25 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

To be fair... Warmech. FFI always had some hint of lost technology...

I thought about that location too.

Guess they're going to be there pre/during it's collapse?

23 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Actually the funniest part.

Honestly the fact the music's diegetic but contingent on how long the game takes to load (Because he turns it off seconds into the other scene) was funny because of how short it was. I was still taking in the rest of the scene as well though. It also felt like something DMC would do imo.

(This is why best protagonists have headphones on /s)

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'll be awaiting summaries of the plot and how Generic Name does complete his transformation into the original FFI villains. I hope I'm entertained. Extra points if we get to see things fast forward after the ending, to four ordinary medieval-dressed dudes who are the heroes of FFI, who show up and cut, punch, and spell Entropy Man into ashes.

So it'll be something like "I'm going to kill Chaos", then becomes Chaos?

That is definitely a choice. Not one I was interested in. Hopefully it'll be hilarious.

Edited by Dayni

Okay, so maybe she's unbeatable. Well, not really, but it's the kind of unbeatable where you could only possibly pull it off if you're some sort of insane Dragon Age player, which I am not. So maybe I'll have to swallow my pride, get captured and then bail myself out.

Damnit.

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Sure. But is Persona 5 a Jojos reference, or is it the other way around? Well, what now, Mr. Wiseguy?

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It was a really important purse.

It had nothing but gems worth two gold coins! Some of the armor I've looted off of randos is worth more than that! Heck, the friggin' armor the 30 soldiers were wearing is worth more than that!

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Misplaced priorities. As true of IRL governments as fictional ones. Basically money spend on alleviating homelessness, and instead it all goes into making the town more livable for the upper and upper middle classes and any visiting tourists. Petty theft therefore cannot be tolerated, since that is such a bother to them.

Right. I suppose an entire tribe's genocide really isn't as bad as petty theft in the eyes of the upper classes.