• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

…what? How do I damage them?

Kloe's Sanctus Nova is how i killed then

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

That door had me thinking about it for days. Poor girl. And I think it's why some of the more official art for Renne lately has been in poor taste.

Yup. It's why i am really really pissed off how Renne has turned into a MC simp....

Anyone but her

And if she get's ''officially'' added to the Harem in future Kuro games.....

[Redacted]

Edited by Shrimperor

10 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Didn't read this earlier b/c all I was typing. It sounds you've walked into without realizing it a giant reductio ad absurdum of avatar worship and all that junk. You do the worse things imaginable, you get still worshipped; you look revolting, and everyone still wants to have sex with you. Is that what the developers intended? Probably not, but you've shown it anyhow.

In all fairness, I cannot imagine the devs expected anybody to make their avatar look like a rotten raisin.

10 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm concerned that henceforth, no game that shoves an avatar in your face will ever feel the same. That all else will be frustrating imitations so pale, that you will cry tears of agony wishing you do things the game simply isn't allowing you to do.

Oh, indeed. There is no better way to do avatar worshipping than allowing me to make the avatar into a horrible person. I mean, I guess there's Fates Conquest, where the avatar is a terrible person by default, but that's not quite the same thing.

9 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

The elves always deserve it.

Somehow I doubt it. I mean, I'm an elf and I don't...

...Well, okay, maybe I do deserve the worst, but what about Pirate Zevran? Does he really deserve it? The worst thing he's done is boarding the rotten raisin. And, y'know, many counts of murder, but... He's cool tho!

Thanks for the sauce. According to one of the comments, Hero is supposed to look like some guy called Maruki and apparently the comparison makes sense? I wouldn't know, but okay.

Also, while I was at it, I checked the Omori sub. I immediately found this in the front page.

rl79z9lr93r71.png

I can only say I love it.

You're taking roleplaying too far.

Am I? Maybe I'm not taking it far enough. I didn't sacrifice Dad for 1 constitution, after all...

You're acting almost exactly like... a real girl.

Pffffft! Oh please...

I'm gonna kill Oddleif and Ludin.

Good luck with that. Oddleif is remarkably difficult to get killed. I'd say even the most difficult character in the series to get killed, out of the ones that can get killed of course.

As for Ludin... Well, it's your loss, my friend. And hey, I'll take any excuse that gets you to continue Banner Saga!

9 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Shame this is missing my favorite dance in the game. But it's understandable, that one is pretty spoilery.

7 hours ago, Robert Stewart said:

Screenshot_20211002_213724.png.0973e4a99e5f352930127c7f3b931e64.png

This is officially an anti-Sedgar LP :v

Screw Sedgar. Wolf is way cooler.

2 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

EDIT: Completely unrelated to this, but I'm on the first investigation for Case 2-5 now--this game is going places.

Hoho, it certainly is. And it's going to keep doing it, that case is one hell of a rollercoaster.

48 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yup. It's why i am really really pissed off how Renne has turned into a MC simp....

Anyone but her

And if she get's ''officially'' added to the Harem in future Kuro games.....

[Redacted]

If Fates found a way to add literally everyone to the harem, including the children, the psychopaths, the enemies and the relatives, these ones will probably manage with ease.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

If Fates found a way to add literally everyone to the harem, including the children, the psychopaths, the enemies and the relatives, these ones will probably manage with ease.

She's already almost part of it with how hard she's simping, only she isn't a choice atm thankfully

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

She's already almost part of it with how hard she's simping, only she isn't a choice atm thankfully

She's simping hard but she's not a harem option? What...?

...Not gonna lie, Shrimpy, that sounds like she's going to die for dramatic effect. But, well, I'm not familiar with Trails as you are, so you're probably better at predicting what they'll do than me.

WuZAj4t.png

buffs for days

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Not gonna lie, Shrimpy, that sounds like she's going to die for dramatic effect. But, well, I'm not familiar with Trails as you are, so you're probably better at predicting what they'll do than me.

nah i really doubt they'll kill Renne off. Not only does it go against her development, she's a pretty popular character, and Falcom is afraid of even killing the worst pieces of shits.

But there're more Kuro games still to come, and i wouldn't be surprised if she get's harem'd there

All right, it's almost time for the final battle in Dragon Age. I travelled back to Redcliffe, fought a bunch of weak generics and then...

Oohhh nooo!

Spoiler

Someone needs to sacrifice themselves to end the Archdemon! Somehow I doubt they'll let me just kill off Riordan, whom we've known for three cutscenes, so it's up to me or Loghain. Damnit, but that's a super difficult choice! Do I spare the main antagonist so he can continue being an evil shithead for years to come, or do I sacrifice myself and commit the ultimate stupid? Damnit, I want us both to live, we're both terrible...!

Oh, never mind, Morrigan has "a plan." Sure, let's leave the fate of the world up to this girl's "plan."

...BWAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH! I HAVE TO GET SNAPE TO FUCK HER! THEN THEIR CHILD ABSORBS THE ARCHDEMON'S POWER! SHE'S ACTING SO SHIFTY ABOUT IT! SHE 100% HAS ULTERIOR MOTIVES FOR THIS! YES! YES, I LOVE IT! BEAUTIFUL PLAN! LET'S DO IT! Hey Snape, I gotcha some booty! C'mere!

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

nah i really doubt they'll kill Renne off. Not only does it go against her development, she's a pretty popular character, and Falcom is afraid of even killing the worst pieces of shits.

But there're more Kuro games still to come, and i wouldn't be surprised if she get's harem'd there

Sooo what you're saying is, they probably won't kill Renne off but it might be for the best if they did.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

I feel like everyone would like less grinding.

Well to appease those "oh, I'll only play the OG style!" players, i guess. Other than that, yeah, i would hope people would rather have less of it.

Instead of playing The Last Promise as Rubenio’s madness demands, I’ll play Heretic instead. It’s a game from the 1990s I played when I was a little lad, still full of hopes and dreams for the future.

Hahahahahahahahahah... He looked positively miserable while Morrigan railed him. I love this. This is the perfect way to go into the grand finale.

All right, Archdemon. You have no idea who you're facing. I am a being of far greater evil than you could ever hope to be. You will rue the day you crossed me!

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

>Trails

>Killing off characters

54 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Falcom is afraid of even killing the worst pieces of shits.

And even when they do kill off someone, they come back in the next game like

ELcJ6KRWwAAGwcd.jpg

(This is really accurate cause Capcom killed off Zero like five times but it doesn't matter).

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Was that true in all the arcs?

Not in Sky.

And even the one death there, well...

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Even Loewe comes back in Cold Steel?!

Yes. Kinda

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

In Trails, people don't die when they are killed

But Shrimp-kun, Ouroboros has a guy named McBurn! I mean I fell out of my chair laughing my ass off at how stupid he looks, but seriously, McBurn man!

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

But Shrimp-kun, Ouroboros has a guy named McBurn! I mean I fell out of my chair laughing my ass off at how stupid he looks, but seriously, McBurn man!

ah yes Hamburger the Nasuverse protag

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Oh come on Shrimp-kun that’s a bit harsh! Just because McBurn isn’t fit to lick of the boots of Elric, Kane or Gerald Tarrant doesn’t mean he’s a lackluster character. Oh wait…yes, yes it does mean he is a lackluster character.

16 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Even Loewe comes back in Cold Steel?!

Ehhhh more like a ghost. But only in a side-mission.

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Shounen-ass villain.

I think the final battle is almost upon me. All I gotta do is climb to the top of Fort Drakon, beat up the dragon final boss because this apparently is a FE game and that'll be it. I can't imagine there's more than one or two hours of game left. I'll leave it for later so lunch doesn't interrupt me, but looks like this is it.

...Even though I... seem to have only completed 34% of the game, according to the heroic accomplishments section. I mean, I can see that, I haven't touched a single sidequest board since Lothering. And even then it's taken me nearly 50 hours to beat the game... Yeah, this seems like one of those games where if you set out to do the 100% it'll take you like 200 frigging hours. Which I'm sure is an upside for other people, but... Personally? I think this game has struck a great balance the way I've played it. It hasn't been over so quickly I've been left wanting for more, nor has it lasted so long that I've started to want it to end so I can move on to other stuff.

43 minutes ago, Armagon said:

>Trails

>Killing off characters

39 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

In Trails, people don't die when they are killed

Yet another little tidbit that tells me I would never have enjoyed Trails that much even had the gameplay been more enjoyable for me

4 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

That door had me thinking about it for days. Poor girl. And I think it's why some of the more official art for Renne lately has been in poor taste.

What art?

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don’t know, Trails is a game where jumping off of a tower hundreds of feet in the air doesn’t kill you.

58 minutes ago, Armagon said:

>Trails

>Killing off characters

But Loewe. I mean, if you ask me, his death was actually kind of pointless and he should have lived to be playable in the next game. Sky 3rd did use it well, though—

48 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yes. Kinda

What.

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What art?

There's official merch and art you can buy of her that comes across as disingenuous when you consider the contents of that door in question. I'm not linking any of it.

16 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What.

Like I said, really more of a temporary reappearance as a ghost for a few seconds.

16 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

But he’s so handsome.

Oh believe me, what I said was a compliment. Ouroborous is dogshit but McBurn is one of their few good members.