Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's called "the Bible." You probably haven't heard of it, it's relatively unknown.

You know what else is hilarious about this Rubenio, in the canon of Warhammer 40,000 it’s heavily implied that one of the ancient guises the Emperor took while guiding humanity throughout our history was in fact that of Jesus Christ.

Edited by WraithReborn

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

It’s on my reading list. 

I hope you have fun. I hear it's an unironically interesting read. Also extremely dark and fucked up. Oh God wait that's not appealing to you, that's appealing to ME, I'm a sham of an atheist.

Just now, WraithReborn said:

You know what else is hilarious about this Rubenio, in the canon of Warhammer 40,000 it’s heavily implied that one of the ancient guises the Emperor took while guiding humanity throughout our history was in fact that of Jesus Christ.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Man, that must've been agony for the poor guy. Imagine having to stoop to wearing filthy robes instead of all that overcompensating golden armor of his. Oof, my word...

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Man, that must've been agony for the poor guy. Imagine having to stoop to wearing filthy robes instead of all that overcompensating golden armor of his. Oof, my word...

Spoiler

I’d love it if Duncan were actually dead, not even because of the Jory thing but just because it would be cool if the writers had the balls to do it, but considering the fact that we didn’t see him die while the game wasn’t hesitating to show us everyone being brutally dismembered and blood everywhere… yeah, that man is definitely still alive.

I mean, Ruben had to call him Jesus for a reason. Maybe this is why.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

I’d love it if Duncan were actually dead, not even because of the Jory thing but just because it would be cool if the writers had the balls to do it, but considering the fact that we didn’t see him die while the game wasn’t hesitating to show us everyone being brutally dismembered and blood everywhere… yeah, that man is definitely still alive.

To be fair, I called him Jesus from day 1. For what it's worth, though, this was my exact reaction to that moment as well. Guess you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I am very sorry Christians of the thread

I can already hear it!

36 minutes ago, Sooks said:
  Reveal hidden contents

27 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

To be fair, I called him Jesus from day 1. For what it's worth, though, this was my exact reaction to that moment as well. Guess you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?

*Garon laugh*

Alright, first stop, Rockopolis. A shame what happened to the place. There's a bit of foreshadowing to The Pitt DLC here... and Argyle's corpse. Poor fella.

Just now, Ghost_06_ said:

*Garon laugh*

So this means you were making the infamous groans of increasing discomfort when I did the funny with Alistair, huh? Honestly, that is so appropriate.

Please tell me you T-posed on top of your chair when I accepted to play Dragon Age.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

To be fair, I called him Jesus from day 1.

But why?

32 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

*Garon laugh*

Incidentally, this is also the theme that plays whenever I report my progress with the game in this thread.

Edited by Sooks

I like how the cave has a hot spring. A radioactive hot spring. With a Yao Guai just there, chilling. XD

Okay, one last place to visit before the vault.

Alright, finally here, Vault 112. Time to enter... Tranquility Lane...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

I wish his Age of Ultron's version was menacing...

Yeeeeeeah.

I did find him entertaining at least.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And Square is limiting mainline Kingdom Hearts on Switch to lolCloud versions (although maybe it's b/c Sony is getting in the way, Cloud-gaming in this case would be a loophole, as streaming on the Switch is technically not the same as the games running on the Switch).

Does Sony have a monopoly on Kingdom Hearts? That seems......not right. Especially since we do have Melody of Memories on Switch. Which is a spin-off but still (lol, KH spin-offs).

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Does Sony have a monopoly on Kingdom Hearts? That seems......not right. Especially since we do have Melody of Memories on Switch. Which is a spin-off but still (lol, KH spin-offs).

From what I read up, the Switch literally can't handle III, which is why they're resorting to Cloud based streaming for it. As for the rest of the collection... seems it was to save costs and/or might as well since they're resorting to it for III to begin with.

What do you mean? Rule 101 of KH, there's no spin-offs.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

From what I read up, the Switch literally can't handle III, which is why they're resorting to Cloud based streaming for it. As for the rest of the collection... seems it was to save costs and/or might as well since they're resorting to it for III to begin with.

Yeah, I get it for III but the other games can absolutely run on the Switch natively.

Honestly tho, in my opinion, if you need the cloud to run your game on the Switch, then maybe you shouldn't port it to the Switch in the first place. This goes for any console actually.

Dread Suit Samus for next Smash Bros.? Though personally I might prefer the Samus Returns design as the default with the Dread Suit as an alternate costume.

I like how much more cinematic Dread is than the previous games. I've gotten lost a few times already, it being a completely new game and all, but I still found a way to beat the first boss. I reached Cataris, but something tells me I shouldn't be here until I get the Varia Suit. Though I'm sure a speedrunner will eventually find a way to not need it. I'll go back to Artaria and see if there are any other places I haven't visited yet.

Interesting. Someone over at the Steam forums has a rough general translation of the Stage 1 video:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/898750/discussions/0/3084394448726860475/

And as they have started to theorize... there might be a possibility that the Huckebein 30 is... the 008R from the Vanishing Trooper incident (Alpha's or OGverse's? Who knows, could be either! Though likely OGverse's as it is most likely.).

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I am going to become an antagonist

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

So this means you were making the infamous groans of increasing discomfort when I did the funny with Alistair, huh? Honestly, that is so appropriate.

Please tell me you T-posed on top of your chair when I accepted to play Dragon Age.

No, but will it stop you from imagining?

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Incidentally, this is also the theme that plays whenever I report my progress with the game in this thread.

How's your progress? How did you beat the boss on the Tower?

1 minute ago, Ghost_06_ said:

How's your progress?

After beating the boss on the tower I progressed the rest of the story to the point where I got control of Bob the dwarf again… and then spent 10 minutes talking to Alistair because the game let me, then real life got in the way and I stopped. I’m about to continue though.

Not that I’m done talking to Alistair, I haven’t asked him every question yet.

1 minute ago, Ghost_06_ said:

How did you beat the boss on the Tower?

Easy mode.

I wish I was joking, but I seriously had no clue at all how to progress. The best I could do was stun it while everyone else spammed attacks but I could only get it down to like a quarter HP while it would just completely wreck the party.

You know all that tricky Shinesparking tech in Fusion and Zero Mission? Dread made it a command. Yes, even a scrub like me can Shinespark in Morph Ball now because it's a command.

Shinesparking has never been this good.

Actually the Speed Booster in general had never been this good, you can finally run without activating it.

Edited by Armagon