• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...A bit more jarring is what happens if Innes (and I'm assuming Saleh too) is dead. I used a save state on the previous map to kill him and then move on. Innes just revived himself to be with Eirika in the desert. Weird.

Innes thought it was disgusting that he died before Ephraim so he willed himself back to life.

24 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Shrimps…Shrimpman…Shrimp-sama…alcohol makes life more bearable…

My favorite part of alcohol making life more bearable is when it tasted like absolute shit, making me never want to drink it again.

29 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Alcohol is overrated

Games are the real deal

(But yeah, I don't think I want to be buzzed while doing high level gameplay (like, say, time-sensitive platforming or multiplayer of any kind) for anything.)

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

My favorite part of alcohol making life more bearable is when it tasted like absolute shit, making me never want to drink it again.

Making life more bearable by being trash to your tastebuds.

Seems legit.

36 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Shrimps…Shrimpman…Shrimp-sama…alcohol makes life more bearable…

I've never understood the appeal of erasing a handful of hours of your life entirely and then spending the entire next morning feeling like someone's bashing your brains with a hammer. All the normal youngsters seem to think it's the height of fun. I just don't get it.

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Innes thought it was disgusting that he died before Ephraim so he willed himself back to life.

The worst part is that I can totally see him doing that lol.

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yes, I remember the first time I tried out beer. It wasn't nice.

Just now, Sooks said:

Home at last. Now, to do homework or play Trails?

You must be a responsible lad.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey guys, what do you think.

Ic98fvdd oWycq3std o

Natasha or L'Arachel? I think I can promote both, but I'm not sure if I want that, deployment slots being limited and all.

What kind of a question is that?

Ruben, L’Arachel is fun. Natasha is not. Come on, why would you pick Natasha? What do you mean unpromoted level 3 staff only unit halfway through the game, who cares?

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What kind of a question is that?

Ruben, L’Arachel is fun. Natasha is not. Come on, why would you pick Natasha? What do you mean unpromoted level 3 staff only unit halfway through the game, who cares?

I mean, L'Arachel is fun, but Natasha has the Knoll support. And in fact, Duessel being taken by Amelia, Knoll has no other options. Meh. I'll promote Natasha for now and we'll see what the deployment slots are looking like after the desert. I have an abundance of guiding rings anyway.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

If Slayer is still viable, no reason to forgo an extra Bishop.

Pretty sure it is still a thing, yes.

33 minutes ago, Armagon said:

And Beer smells really bad, too.

Especially when you are like, one of 3 non drunks in the whole area lmao

Edited by Shrimp γ

I remember once i told some peeps that the doctor forbid me from drinking beer and alcohol due to health issues they were like

''Oh poor you''

What they don't know is that i never drink anyway, the doctor just gave me a valuable excuse xD

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So, this universe has invented the internet now? Well, that’s cool.

Wait, are you on about irl, or the game you're playing? Threw me for a sec with that one.

(Did the homework get finished?)