• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Classic Trails.

Let’s pull up the list:

Schera

Luciola (who you didn’t see before you quit)

???

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, have you forgotten Schera's S-break animation already?

That was more the animation’s fault than her design though.

33 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Let’s pull up the list:

Schera

Luciola (who you didn’t see before you quit)

???

That's still two more than I'd like.

Also... Luciola, huh.

Googling

...Well, that certainly is something, yes.

33 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That was more the animation’s fault than her design though.

Not really, her design is quite sexualized. Not the most sexualized, but sexualized - par for the course when it comes to anime, really. I wouldn't really mind it if it wasn't for that stupid animation making me cringe every time. It's so dumb.

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t really get the hype around Get Over The Barrier!. It’s just a little basic. It gets kind of good around the one minute mark, but random battles don’t typically last that long, especially with turbo mode, so…

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not really, her design is quite sexualized. Not the most sexualized, but sexualized - par for the course when it comes to anime, really. I wouldn't really mind it if it wasn't for that stupid animation making me cringe every time. It's so dumb.

Yes, but that’s different because the purple haired girl’s design isn’t particularly sexualized, but certain parts of her body make her model wider than like, everyone else’s. That’s what I’ll say.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Sophisticated Fight is the best one

Correct.

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yes, but that’s different because the purple haired girl’s design isn’t particularly sexualized, but certain parts of her body make her model wider than like, everyone else’s. That’s what I’ll say.

Well, okay.

Trails bad. That's what I'll say.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Honestly, I don't even think it's that big a deal.
Spinoffs are a good way to explore this universe in different ways without the "baggage" that comes with adhering to the main canon, which may or may not work to the series' advantage, overall. Not to mention they can also try out different styles of gameplay, as well, like Super Neptunia RPG, that was a platformer, or Cyberdimension Neptunia, which was an MMO/ARPG mix, or the upcoming Ninja Wars that seems to go in the direction of full-on Musou

I'd agree with you on paper but the problem with Neptunia spin-offs is that a lot of them are very hit-or-miss. And it doesn't help that we've gone quite sometime without a mainline game.

Speaking of tho, thanks for reminding me about Cyberdimension. I've got a PS4 now which means I've got the means to play it 👍.

36 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t really get the hype around Get Over The Barrier!. It’s just a little basic. It gets kind of good around the one minute mark, but random battles don’t typically last that long, especially with turbo mode, so…

I-

@Saint Rubenio congratulations. You are no longer the guy with the worst opinion in this thread. Never thought I'd see the day.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ruben bad. That’s what I’ll say.

Yeah, well. You know what you can cry me? Go ahead, see if you can figure it out.

A. A lake.

B. A river.

C. A fountain.

D. A sea.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I-

@Saint Rubenio congratulations. You are no longer the guy with the worst opinion in this thread. Never thought I'd see the day.

Not that I care for your opinion about my opinions, but hey, it's nice to hear you say that anyway.

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Damm.

I'm not even close to that accolade am I?

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, well. You know what you can cry me? Go ahead, see if you can figure it out.

A. A lake.

B. A river.

C. A fountain.

D. A sea.

Crying a fountain sounds like a weird punishment given to someone who blocked off the water to it.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not that I care for your opinion about my opinions, but hey, it's nice to hear you say that anyway.

TsundeRuben

gPiOJ8c.png

2 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

My current mood:

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

A. A lake.

B. A river.

C. A fountain.

D. A sea.

Oh no, a choice! I’ve got to think about this carefully, because max detective points is part of Sooks%.

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

So the Smash wannabe already has a character banned from tournament play. Amazing balance right there.

Who is it?

Asking because I'd be more convinced if Toph was that broken.

😮😮😮

❤️❤️❤️

Also wow, that boss fight was tough! I did it though.

Seriously though, what a great track. Looks like Falcom didn’t lose their touch.